SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I am by no means a fitness expert or anything but every morning when I watch Anna’s stories of her 5am workouts, a little bit of me dies inside... to me her arms are floppy when working out, when she does a deep squat with dumbbells she’s not going down deep enough and her lunges may as well be thrusts... also the arching of the back when she squats as well makes me cringe, she’s gonna injure herself if she keeps at it.

Reactions: 21
So many times I've watched/heard about Anna and Jonathan's despicable behaviour and 'parenting' over the years and hoped it would lead to them being cancelled. I've been constantly surprised at their ability to bounce back from controversy.

Please let this sickening TikTok treatment of both Eduardo and Emilia be what finally ends them as influencers. Please let that be the one good thing that comes of all this. It makes me sick to think of how he's exploiting them, what he's exposing them to, what he's actively encouraging on there. NO decent parent would EVER behave like that. He's an incredibly sinister and disturbed man, and I genuinely worry about what could go through his mind to justify any of this.

I know their end as influencers would mean a very difficult transition for the children, and maybe Anna and Jonathan would be even worse parents to live with if they weren't getting their online validation or easy money anymore, but eventually those children could live a normal life. There's a chance at least.

I know I'm not saying anything new here, but I haven't watched their vlogs for a couple of years now. I periodically check in on their threads here and just can't understand how they still get away with being worse than ever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Just a heads up, you can report Jonathan’s TikTok. Even though it’s in his name, how many TikTok has he done by himself? It’s basically the kids TikTok and they’re not old enough.
Silly question, I don't have Ticktok, don't want it. Is there a way to report without it?

Reactions: 4
Cannot believe the disregard they have for people who are actually suffering from covid. My entire household including myself have had it over the last 2 weeks and I would not wish it on my worst enemy, unfortunately lost my grandfather to it just yesterday. I would never wish it on anyone but they would not know what hit them if any of them were to get it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Cannot believe the disregard they have for people who are actually suffering from covid. My entire household including myself have had it over the last 2 weeks and I would not wish it on my worst enemy, unfortunately lost my grandfather to it just yesterday. I would never wish it on anyone but they would not know what hit them if any of them were to get it.
Sorry to hear about your grandad, my uncle passed away due to covid yesterday as well, the Sacconejolys have always lived happily in their little bubble and just don’t care about the outside world, I remember thinking at one point does Anna ever leave the house? (pre covid) I just think it’s disgusting using covid for click bait titles, that goes for every YouTuber not just these idiots.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
fyi there’s nothing wrong w having a cleaner, UNLESS you are stay at home parents, don’t work a full time job, oh and most of your kids are at school and/or taken care of by a nanny. Then you’re just lazy and irresponsable *cough* Anna Jonathan *cough*

Reactions: 25
"When people try to say me and
@AnnaSaccone
don’t “work” are you kidding me.. its a full time job blocking people on social media!" is Jonathan serious what they consider hard work is absolutely nothing compared to every other adult who genuinely works hard for everything they have and are not just handed it in a plate. The minions are no better either. These are a couple of replies:

"dont listen to them love, i cant even imagine the amount of effort youve put for the last decade to achieve what you have now, you guys doing great" - absolutely no effort is the answer.

"it’s always ironic when they say you don’t work yet mention your house, cars and everything you’ve WORKED for in the same tweet" I hope she realises exploiting children all day and chatting to teenagers and young girls is certainly not a hard working job in any way! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Right I am by no means a fitness expert or anything but every morning when I watch Anna’s stories of her 5am workouts, a little bit of me dies inside... to me her arms are floppy when working out, when she does a deep squat with dumbbells she’s not going down deep enough and her lunges may as well be thrusts... also the arching of the back when she squats as well makes me cringe, she’s gonna injure herself if she keeps at it.
It took me a moment to realise that those were squats she was trying to do 😂 and the way she kept locking her knees! Ouch!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think they got where they are today by hard work. The only way they got where they were was consistency and that's not the same thing as working hard. The type of vlogs they do are not ones that need heavy edits. So it's not like he has much to do and it shouldn't take him all day to do it. He's too busy doing yoga, pretending to work on edits, and riding his stupid bike to help with anything else. So I'm sure Anal is a little stressed out because those kids have no boundaries and Dad is away doing whatever he wants for himself.

Reactions: 15
Not caught up, but the cleaning lady doesn't even have the virus, she just came into contact with someone who has. It's just Jonathan's usual clickbait.

Here are Anna's IG stories explaining it if you want to watch anonymously, she's insufferable, the faces she pulls... You can basically mute them, and she's still effing annoying lol

IG Story IG Story I IG Story II IG Story III IG Story IV

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Not caught up, but the cleaning lady doesn't even have the virus, she just came into contact with someone who has. It's just Jonathan's usual clickbait.

Here are Anna's IG stories explaining it if you want to watch anonymously, she's insufferable, the faces she pulls... You can basically mute them, and she's still effing annoying lol

Poor Anna ! She has to do ALL the laundry, and clean the house !! Along side taking an Instagram picture every day :( how will she cope with all that hard work she does 😥🥺

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
They really see themselves as victims in every single situation. Their cleaner is off isolating because she’s been in contact with a positive covid case, yet they’re the victims because now they have to clean their own house themselves, despite doing nothing all day. Jonathan can do a little tweet to make a joke about it, but they forget they film themselves daily, we literally SEE that they do nothing all day. People are literally dying, people are losing family members, nhs staff are working 50+ hours a week, but yes, it’s the saccone jolys that are the victims because they have to actually look after their kids, they have to sit next to them while they get homeschooled online.
Exploiting Eduardo wearing dresses is the most work and effort Jonathan has ever put into anything in his life.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Just watched yesterday’s job and it really got me how much Jonathan was turning round to look at the security cameras during his vitamin chat. He turned to watch them so many times in a segment that was probably 1:30. Absolutely nothing is private in that house. Just makes me think how much time he actually spends just watching them if he looked so many times during such a small clip.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Our cleaner couldn't come last week due to snow. It was hard, but I made it work. I had my one day off the next day and was homeschooling my 4 year old at home. I took him around the house with me and he helped me clean. Our cleaner then re booked with us for yesterday and her car broke down (couldn't come again). Again, not a big deal- we can manage until next week. I work part time in the NHS and the days off I have are spent home schooling my 4 year old and minding my 2 year old- I am super stressed out but these things happen and we have to deal with them like grown ups and get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

GROSS don’t you just want to smack that tit right out of her??🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And the fact that Jonathan straight up LIED! The vlog is titled SHE GOT COVID. Of course we all knew no one close to him that he cares about got the virus, but it clearly implied that someone HAS the virus. And he wonders why people question everything he says, OF COURSE people do, he constantly lies and deceives!

Imagine being their cleaner, having to scrub Jonathan and Anna's sh!tty toilets and then they make money by using you and share your personal health situation! Pretty sure they have everyone working for them sign NDAs, but they don't give a shi!t when it's about someone else's privacy. Who thinks they'll cut her in on this vlog's profits that they clearly only generated because of using her?

• Angry
Reactions: 27
It’s funny how they try and ‘break gender norms’ with Eduardo yet their family is the most stereotypical nuclear family ever. Jonathan claims to do all the ‘work’ whilst Anna’s the one that looks after the kids, cooks etc (if you can call it that). I have an idea, maybe instead of hiring all this cleaning staff Jonathan gets off his fat ass and helps around the house too? Rant over..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
True, and I see nothing wrong with being a nuclear family if this is what makes him and her happy, but with them, it's just constantly trying to be what they think other people want them to be (ie brings in the money), when in fact, people want to see authenticity first and foremost. And you can just feel that they're anything but authentic. They're like p!ss in the wind.

Reactions: 11
And the fact that Jonathan straight up LIED! The vlog is titled SHE GOT COVID. Of course we all knew no one close to him that he cares about got the virus, but it clearly implied that someone HAS the virus. And he wonders why people question everything he says, OF COURSE people do, he constantly lies and deceives!

Imagine being their cleaner, having to scrub Jonathan and Anna's sh!tty toilets and then they make money by using you and share your personal health situation! Pretty sure they have everyone working for them sign NDAs, but they don't give a shi!t when it's about someone else's privacy. Who thinks they'll cut her in on this vlog's profits that they clearly only generated because of using her?
I reported the video on youtube for being misleading and click baiting COVID for views.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.