SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please Anna do a clean with me video, that will be comedy gold!!! even id watch that 🤣🤣🤣 takes her 10 insta stories to get out a sentence how many to turn on the hoover??
Funny thing is... I don’t watch family vloggers as amanymore but I do like watching clean with me/speed clean/organise videos. Haven’t watched her in a year but I even enjoyed Louise Pentland cleaning her kitchen and organising her cupboards etc. Anna is missing out on a massive opportunity i think. If she would only come down to earth and make herself relatable.
I used to like watching her What I ate Wednesdays (even though I was aware she has an eating disorder) I still enjoyed watching her prepare food and talk about it.
She must be so bored and miserable. She must be. It would drive me mad - if I had a nanny and cleaner I would have to do something for me, I couldn’t just do naff all. Especially looking to the future - to have something that’s your own once your kids need you less.

Reactions: 12
Idk if it’s been mentioned but today’s vlog it was Emilia, lessie and Wardo on one side and then Andrea on the other, and Jonathan went “this this the girls side and boys side then” something like that 🥴

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
2 years ago she signed herself up for an (online?) Italian course for s bday present to herself and I thought, wow, finally a hobby, something she is interested in, something to educate herself... She never mentioned it since and I am sure she abandoned it because it was too much effort.

Reactions: 16
260E81BE-E3D5-4EE9-B1FE-E4FDA92C724B.png

This comment gave me a good giggle, maybe that’s because in 2012 Anal popped out E1 and they found out what money makers the children are

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Oh please Anna do a clean with me video, that will be comedy gold!!! even id watch that 🤣🤣🤣 takes her 10 insta stories to get out a sentence how many to turn on the hoover??
Can you just imagine a 45min long video of her strutting around with those faces she makes, going room to room through her whole house getting down on her hands and knees, getting dirty, doing ACTUAL work that needs to be done??? 😂😂😂 I was actually thinking about this earlier. There’s no way she would ever film one of these she would break one of those poor little nails. It would kill her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched yesterday’s job and it really got me how much Jonathan was turning round to look at the security cameras during his vitamin chat. He turned to watch them so many times in a segment that was probably 1:30. Absolutely nothing is private in that house. Just makes me think how much time he actually spends just watching them if he looked so many times during such a small clip.
He's a sick duck!

Just looked at the creeps Discord, in the introduce yourself section, all young girls under 25yrs,😒

Video suggestions, one asked for a day in the life of Anna, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that would take all of 10mins,

This whole thing is beyond creepy, what a pervert Jonny is 🤮
Day in the life of Anna:-
Morning, Woke up, slapped make up on
Ignored my 4 kids
Afternoon, ignored kids
Evening, ignored kids, went to bed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Glad I am not the only one who reported it- but it is still up :(

Can't believe Jono has just now purchased the peloton tread or whatever it is called- and a new pair of trainers. Where is he getting the money? Shouldn't they now be saving everything they have left seeing as their channel is tanking? Or is it since they started daily vlogging again that he has a bit more money in his pocket despite low views and speculations that their management has dropped them....I can't understand these two- they need to really consolidate whatever money they have left.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This might sound really weird but is it just me who thinks all of the kids still look like babies but obviously different heights? I don't know how to explain it, I've done placements at infant schools and the children look very much like children but I've always thought that all of the Sacconejoly kids look like babies still. Eduardo looks like a 2-3 year old to me. Emilia just doesn't look 8 to me. Not trying to insult them - they're cute and I don't watch the vlogs so don't know how they behave; I'd only ever blame their behaviour on their useless parents anyway but idk haha.... maybe its because we've witnessed their literal births, idk but they never seem to grow🤭🤭

Reactions: 6
God that last tiktok, Jonathans facial expressions are really odd... creepy. He really gives me the creeps. There is definitely something off about that man.

Reactions: 15
Also didn't Anna quit her job last year too? There was definitely a vlog in the past wit that exact same title. Also what job, she does NOTHING!

Reactions: 10
Not only do they not grow, but they don't develop. They are brainwashed in only liking roleplaying with Barbies and making Tiktoks. No educational toys, no outings (before Covid) that would actually benefit them, no connection with their parents except for when the camera is on. They have all their meals alone, they watch TV alone, they play alone. Their parents are always there, but they might as well not be.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not only do they not grow, but they don't develop. They are brainwashed in only liking roleplaying with Barbies and making Tiktoks. No educational toys, no outings (before Covid) that would actually benefit them, no connection with their parents except for when the camera is on. They have all their meals alone, they watch TV alone, they play alone. Their parents are always there, but they might as well not be.
They're being robbed of a real childhood. I'm so glad I could play with barbies one hour and cars or my train set the next and it was never a question of gender, never a camera broadcasting it to millions to have their say, just wholesome playing with what I liked. They're being deprived of the experiences that a lot of us probably cherish and hope to or do give our children. I'm sure none of our parents would've traded happy children for a lifeless big house or birkin bags that don't leave the bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if they have a back up plan in place, should the kids not consent to being filmed? (I know they haven't in the past and they've done it anyway, but it'll be harder now the Es are a bit older and will soon start to comprehend fully what's happening). Emilia will be 9 this year? I'd say in the next couple of years or so if they're still vlogging (fingers crossed not!) they might start to have a battle on their hands... I also worry about her privacy even more now. I was her age when I first got my period, which I know is a bit younger than average but it isn't abnormal... Will they be filming her experiences with hormonal changes?!

I really don't think Anna and Jonathan properly communicate with each other, at all. It's clear there are no boundaries, despite what they claim. It would be really interesting to see how their relationship pans out if (when!) the vlogging ever stops...

Reactions: 20
Oh they will 100% share Emilia's first period with the world. I can just imagine all the inappropriate comments Jonathan will make, and how Anna will moan about there now being even more sanitary products in the house. Thankfully by then they will no longer have babies who like to play with the tampons whilst mum of the year just vlogs them....

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Ewww their last tik tok is so disturbing...E2 lipsincing in a suggestive manner to oops I did it again....gross.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
God, just looked at the Ticktok, wish I hadn't they are absolutely disgusting, just why is this allowed, 😡

Look at this poor little boys face, he looks so sad & unwell, 😢 he should be playing with games and toys, instead he is made to dress as a girl and perform so his fucker of a dad can get off on it. 😡 😡
I think in this tiktok jon is sailing close to the wind, to me this video clip is extremely suggestive,.. imo

Money must be getting tight, they dont buy weetabix organic anymore, just the ordinary one lol
It so lookedlike an AD for weetabix

• Angry
Reactions: 5
E1’s puberty will be their next money grab for sure. As horrible as it sounds, we all know how creepy old men on the internet like kids who are developing into young woman and sadly jonathon made his stance on pweirdo’s watching very clear; that he doesn’t care.

i hate to think what’s to come for E1, i can only hope they give her the privacy she’s going to need as she’s growing up and going through scary changes but sadly, i don’t think that will be the case. The click bait titles “she got her first period!” and “she got her first bra!” will be too enticing for j to resist exploiting. God help those poor kids. We can only hope family vloggers are over before these changes start happening. These kids need protecting.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.