SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aww poor anna has to clean her own house, i feel so bad for her. What about all the cleaning she has in her ‘schedule’, is she just showing us her workers schedule?

imagine complaining because a cleaner can’t come into work because of COVID, the absolute privilege. My mum got Covid from working in the hospital taking care of covid patients and now we all have to isolate and nobody can go to work in our house. She wouldn’t know what the actual pain of covid brings to households if it hit her in the face.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
From what Anna says the cleaning lady is her only friend, yeah because you pay her so she’s forced to kiss your arse 🥴 meanwhile what friends do either her or Jono have? Absoloutely bleeping none and that says alot
It’s a massive red flag that they don’t have any friends their own age, especially Jonathan. They talk to children half their age and act like teenagers when they’re in their 30s and 40s. 🚩🚩🚩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
aww poor anna has to clean her own house, i feel so bad for her. What about all the cleaning she has in her ‘schedule’, is she just showing us her workers schedule?

imagine complaining because a cleaner can’t come into work because of COVID, the absolute privilege. My mum got Covid from working in the hospital taking care of covid patients and now we all have to isolate and nobody can go to work in our house. She wouldn’t know what the actual pain of covid brings to households if it hit her in the face.
She hasn’t a clue. I have never actually seen her actually genuinely have empathy towards anyone. She only sees things through the lens of her own home comforts. She sickens me. My own cleaner is off with Covid at the moment and not for one second did I think how it was affecting me. I just get on with it and count my blessings we all tested negative today and told her that she should come back whenever she felt better - no matter how long it might take. Oh, and by the way Anna, I have 3 dogs and 5 cats, and children too ! My choice. Same as it was your choice to have so many kids and dogs. Get on with it and see it as your workout ... one where hopefully you might no injure yourself with your poor form !

I hope you and your family are OK and that your mum fully recovers. Covid is brutal.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In today's vlog, Anna is too busy speaking to the camera and doesn't see a ramp and says 'I didn't go round it properly'. I'm pretty sure you are meant to slow down and go over them, that's what they are there for! I don't think its safe for her to be vlogging and driving!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
CCTV in the kids' bedrooms? That is ridiculous. If he's that worried that something's going to happen to the children in their sleep, TAKE THEM OFF THE bleeping INTERNET. It is awful that they'll go to such extremes just to keep the money machine rolling. No youtuber should have to go to such measures for their safety. If you're giving away that much information that people would be able to get into your child's bedroom and harm them, the answer isn't bleeping CCTV, its deleting any trace of your location being identifiable AT THE LEAST. He isn't the prime minister or president or any other high profile figure that are at risk due to the nature of their job. His kids shouldn't have to feel unsafe in their own home for the sake of something as unnecessary as a vlog.
Don't believe for one minute he has cameras in the kids room for safety!!
Wonder how long he will spy on his eldest daughter 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
In today's vlog, Anna is too busy speaking to the camera and doesn't see a ramp and says 'I didn't go round it properly'. I'm pretty sure you are meant to slow down and go over them, that's what they are there for! I don't think its safe for her to be vlogging and driving!
Judging by previous vlogs she probably shouldnt be driving, doesn't she have trouble just getting out of the drive way? drives while using camera which is incredibly dangerous! Surprised she hasn't got into more accidents.

Reactions: 13
Wasn't she always bashing the car on the way to her fanny waxing appointments and that was when she wasn't filming 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wasn't she always bashing the car on the way to her fanny waxing appointments and that was when she wasn't filming 😂 😂
She's so dumb she can't do two things at once. I'd say just breathing and driving is a big enough stretch for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why she has a big ass Range Rover when she can’t even drive in the first place. She could easily get a small car considering she doesn’t take her kids anywhere anyway

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand why she has a big ass Range Rover when she can’t even drive in the first place. She could easily get a small car considering she doesn’t take her kids anywhere anyway
Just like everything with them it’s all about keeping up appearances and showing off this ‘lifestyle’🙄

Reactions: 13
Am i remembering right. When J n A went to Omas fhink it was a Christmas or a visit. J showed Emilia A room but it was covered in cobwebs and dust.
Either Oma doesn't bother to clean her large house also. Or that she just doesn't bother with A room.
Yet A could start one day at the top of her house n by the end of the week the downstairs be done.
All that she needs to do is vaccum and wipe. Its not that hard.

Edit. I am also pretty sure you can't use or say the word covid on youtube as their won't pay you.
I have heard this on afew YouTubers videos so their say virus or pandemic

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It's so bleeping gross to use Covid as a clickbait title. How low can they get?? Also bizarre that they were even still allowed a cleaner!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
cleaners are allowed- just like nannies. If you can't work from home you are allowed to go to your place of work even if that is someone's home. Our cleaner still comes to ours.

Reactions: 5
From what Anna says the cleaning lady is her only friend, yeah because you pay her so she’s forced to kiss your arse 🥴 meanwhile what friends do either her or Jono have? Absoloutely bleeping none and that says alot
Im new here haha! Hi. But I used to watch this family a long time ago, I unsubscribed a year or two ago, I got creeped out by J. I couldn’t put my finger on it haha. But weren’t they friends with Zalfie a few years back?! What happened there?

Reactions: 6
Im new here haha! Hi. But I used to watch this family a long time ago, I unsubscribed a year or two ago, I got creeped out by J. I couldn’t put my finger on it haha. But weren’t they friends with Zalfie a few years back?! What happened there?
“Friends” yes but imo Jono used Zoe and Alfie for views, whenever they met up it was all vlogged and all the videos had Zoe’s name in them. The last they were together was when Anal had the miscarriage and Zoe looked after Emilia and Eduardo but nothing ever since. Zoe is always mentioning cutting people out her life who used her for fame which I believe is aimed at them

• Sad
Reactions: 17
cleaners are allowed- just like nannies. If you can't work from home you are allowed to go to your place of work even if that is someone's home. Our cleaner still comes to ours.
Yeah I've just read that that is the case, which still just seems so strange to me that it can still go ahead. Regardless, they hardly need a cleaner. They're both at home all the time doing absolutely nothing anyway

Reactions: 8
I think both J&A and Zalfie struggle to keep friends, paired with the fact that they're 2 couples in completely different stages of life (Zoe probably wishes that wasn't the case bless her). A good old Gleam convenience friendship I think

Reactions: 9
CCTV in the kids' bedrooms? That is ridiculous. If he's that worried that something's going to happen to the children in their sleep, TAKE THEM OFF THE bleeping INTERNET. It is awful that they'll go to such extremes just to keep the money machine rolling. No youtuber should have to go to such measures for their safety. If you're giving away that much information that people would be able to get into your child's bedroom and harm them, the answer isn't bleeping CCTV, its deleting any trace of your location being identifiable AT THE LEAST. He isn't the prime minister or president or any other high profile figure that are at risk due to the nature of their job. His kids shouldn't have to feel unsafe in their own home for the sake of something as unnecessary as a vlog.
He doesn't have the cctv for the kids safety at all! He doesn't give a duck about their safety! He has all the cameras on in the hopes of catching something funny or interesting that'll go viral! That's all that's in his fucked, warped mind!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.