SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @lozzapaloozza

Recap!
.Jonathan has gone full steam ahead in exploiting Eduardo dressing as a girl
.Eduardo appears to be increasingly confused
.Said Eduardo's pronouns were undecided/unknown but continue to refer him as he/him in vlogs/instastories
.Losing followers everyday
.Anna is back to exercising at 5am
.Kids all look ill
.Idiots unnecessarily sending the A's to nursery
.Looking more and more likely they're financially screwed
.Are looking to move

if i've missed anything feel free to add!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I remember there being such a strange dynamic in that family when I used to watch them. Zero romantic chemistry between Jonathan and Anna. She just seems so unmaternal? I'm really not convinced she wanted children, especially judging by those old tweets of her being adamant that she only wanted dogs. I know things change but she really doesn't seem motherly, in contrast to Jonathan who is clearly paternal despite his hundreds of flaws as a father. Anna's family didn't really seem to like Jonathan back in the day either. Has this changed? I remember Emma rolling her eyes at the dinner table once when Jonathan was talking, this is going back about 6 or 7 years though. They didn't go to her wedding either, did they? And I remember them barely seeing Jonathan's family at all!
On paper, they have it all. A big house in Surrey, fancy cars, kids in private school, nice holidays every year and a big expendable income for other luxuries (or did, just seen in the highlights that the money seems to be drying up?) yet in reality, they seem miserable. One thing I'll say is as much as I think Anna is an emotionally-absent mother and is lazy af, I hope she fully recovers from her ED one day. I also think if she could reset the clock and have never gotten into this vlogging lifestyle, she would.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I remember there being such a strange dynamic in that family when I used to watch them. Zero romantic chemistry between Jonathan and Anna. She just seems so unmaternal? I'm really not convinced she wanted children, especially judging by those old tweets of her being adamant that she only wanted dogs. I know things change but she really doesn't seem motherly, in contrast to Jonathan who is clearly paternal despite his hundreds of flaws as a father. Anna's family didn't really seem to like Jonathan back in the day either. Has this changed? I remember Emma rolling her eyes at the dinner table once when Jonathan was talking, this is going back about 6 or 7 years though. They didn't go to her wedding either, did they? And I remember them barely seeing Jonathan's family at all!
On paper, they have it all. A big house in Surrey, fancy cars, kids in private school, nice holidays every year and a big expendable income for other luxuries (or did, just seen in the highlights that the money seems to be drying up?) yet in reality, they seem miserable. One thing I'll say is as much as I think Anna is an emotionally-absent mother and is lazy af, I hope she fully recovers from her ED one day. I also think if she could reset the clock and have never gotten into this vlogging lifestyle, she would.
I want Anna to be fully recovered too. Jonathan said the other day last year she fully recovered and I almost laughed. I feel like thats bad, but I know its simply not true. She's back to the 5am workouts and small portions. She needs to get proper, professional help.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We always talk about how Anna does nothing all day, but what tf does J do? Other than put the kids to bed? I swear throughout the entire day on Anna’s insta stories and stuff, he’s never there?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
We always talk about how Anna does nothing all day, but what tf does J do? Other than put the kids to bed? I swear throughout the entire day on Anna’s insta stories and stuff, he’s never there?
plays on video games, spends 20 mins editing the vlogs, plans tiktoks, fucks up the garden.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
I want Anna to be fully recovered too. Jonathan said the other day last year she fully recovered and I almost laughed. I feel like thats bad, but I know its simply not true. She's back to the 5am workouts and small portions. She needs to get proper, professional help.
I know she kind of has responsibilities but lets face it, the routine in that house wouldn't change if she was gone for a bit and I think it would do her the world of good to get offline and go to a retreat abroad by herself for a few weeks and kick her ED in the arse. I'm not an expert around EDs or recovery but she honestly needs a break, not from her minimal duties around the house but from this whole fantasy that Jonathan's created with the big house and big family. I don't think she wanted any of this and I have a feeling she probably would have maybe tried to get into fashion before all the kids came along?? I'm not saying she's blameless in it all and I think some of her behaviour is bizarre and inexcusable when unfortunately for her, she actually does have kids that she needs to look after but maybe being a bit of a Bree Van De Kamp and having such a strict routine is the only form of control she feels she has left.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
If you look at the two younger ones they look somewhat healthy compared to the other two. It’s so unfair to make them share a room with the feral A’s that probably don’t let thé older 2 have a full nights sleep. Give them their own rooms they’re too old to be sharing anyways !!

• Angry
  • Heart
How about Anna’s IG stories on Sunday about poor E2 commenting and noticing her blemishes and makeup. It does seem a bit odd of a character trait. Then she said he pitched a fit when he was dropped off for daycare. Seems like E2 is extremely sensitive, it stinks that he’s learned to care so much about superficial looks. But kids pick up what their parents model. 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
I wonder what happened In Anna's childhood that meant her and her 2 sisters all developed eating disorders?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
How about Anna’s IG stories on Sunday about poor E2 commenting and noticing her blemishes and makeup. It does seem a bit odd of a character trait. Then she said he pitched a fit when he was dropped off for daycare. Seems like E2 is extremely sensitive, it stinks that he’s learned to care so much about superficial looks. But kids pick up what their parents model. 🤷‍♀️

not surprising the child is commenting when 90% of his life he sees his mum 3cm deep in foundation. He probably doesn't recognize her without lipstick and curled hair

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Just looked through TikTok for the first time and wow Jonathon really works that fine line between funny and creepy/risque doesn't he? Half of those TikToks were made for the creeps with the kinds saying things that could be misinterpreted.
I think I only now understand why my parents were so adamant to keep me off the internet when I was younger. This place is a bloody hellhole if you're not careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I feel like Anna isn't into Eduardo wearing dresses. There are approximately three pictures on her IG feed of him in "girl" clothes and one of them is an ad. I think she knows the backlash it's bringing in the comments, or she's upset she can't have her perfect picture family of 2 girls and 2 boys.

Reactions: 27
I feel like Anna isn't into Eduardo wearing dresses. There are approximately three pictures on her IG feed of him in "girl" clothes and one of them is an ad. I think she knows the backlash it's bringing in the comments, or she's upset she can't have her perfect picture family of 2 girls and 2 boys.
I think I agree with you. Eduardo's gender identity is something that Jonathon is very interested in and he's always been the one to push the gay/transgender narrative whenever he could.
Anna still sees Eduardo as a boy and will continue to even though for the vlogs and everything else she pretends so they can continue to make money off of it.
I don't think she's against it, but I think even she gets that it's a weird narrative to show. Like everything else regarding the "business", Jonathon is the one pulling the strings and Anna stays cause of the money and recognition.
Every TikTok and every vlog they put out is so scripted and edited to show only the things that can pull in views. There really is no more reality in the life they show online.
I think Eduardo right now feels like dressing up is a different identity to himself. It is very possible that he doesn't really feel female but they keep telling him that because he likes dresses and makeup he's a girl (what even). All the confusion and emotional trauma may actually cause him to develop DID and/or anxiety and social disorders as he grows up.
I wonder what a psychologist would have to say about the way these two treat their kids.

Reactions: 32
My son used to be extremely imaginative as a child. He was an only child and would be as happy playing alone as with his friends. Even up to the age of 12, walking to and from school (yes!! Walking!! Not ferried to every single place by car!!) he would engage in imaginary sword fights, doing all the sound effects, without actually having a sword or an opponent. He would be deep in his own game and having a ball. What the SJs are doing would be like me going on the internet and telling everyone we know that my child believes he is a knight! Please no longer think of him as a little boy because in his head, his imagination, he’s most definitely a knight from an ancient realm.

If that sounds stupid and ridiculous, it’s no different to any of these horrendous, damaging ‘woke’ people, setting their CHILDREN up for confusion and trouble. Talk about pandering to the teeny tiniest of minorities in order to score liberal attitude points. Great for you maybe but not for the poor child who now believes it’s somehow bad to be a boy and like traditional boy things and vice versa for girls. Statistically speaking it’s very much most likely that a boy will believe he’s a boy and a girl will believe she’s a girl through to adulthood. So unless you have very definite evidence, without any influence from yourselves as parents, that your child believes they’re in the ‘wrong’ gendered body, stop making gender this weird ‘choice’ your children have to make! 🤦🏻

Someone posted a couple of threads ago how in the 70s, there were many people campaigning for the right for children under the legal age to have sex. If that sounds icky and ill conceived, well I don’t think any of this ‘undecided pronouns’ and ‘non-binary gendered’ is any less icky or ill conceived.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Look at Emma's IG...photos of her. Anorexic
yeah i mean i wouldn't call her anorexic, it's possible she got her dad's genes. from the photos i've seen he had a tall and skinny build so maybe she's just built that way or has a fast metabolism. but again, there's no evidence to say that she is anorexic

Reactions: 7
Exactly. Did you see my comment in the last thread? In the 2020 Christmas vlog around the 9:00 mark, he looks at his Barbies and goes “She’s a bit fat.” 😱😱😱

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.