SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So inconsiderate to the poor cleaner, having her misery clickbaited while they whinge about having to get off their arses for once. I hope she's not feeling too ill with it :(

Reactions: 22
Silly question, I don't have Ticktok, don't want it. Is there a way to report without it?
You can still watch it and report without joining. Trouble is so many have reported on his TikToks and it seems all the complaints are ignored.

Reactions: 9
Not caught up, but the cleaning lady doesn't even have the virus, she just came into contact with someone who has. It's just Jonathan's usual clickbait.

Here are Anna's IG stories explaining it if you want to watch anonymously, she's insufferable, the faces she pulls... You can basically mute them, and she's still effing annoying lol

IG Story IG Story I IG Story II IG Story III IG Story IV
she really thinks she is all that and special,,,just shut up anna and get on with it

Reactions: 8
Poor Anna ! She has to do ALL the laundry, and clean the house !! Along side taking an Instagram picture every day :( how will she cope with all that hard work she does 😥🥺
Boo to the absolute hoooooo!! Blue hearts for Anna!! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The latest tiktok....another of Eduardo lip syncing and getting his wig on. I've reported it, it's just so innapropriate

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
these minions aren’t exactly the smartest of the bunch. Im not one to money shame but £1200 a month isn’t even minimum wage luv😬
Oh Jesus they are uhh something ay😬 I’m on less than that a month bc of my illness I can only work part time 😂

Reactions: 4
What job has Anna quit exactly? last time I checked she doesn't have one, can't really quit a non existent job can you🤣🤔

Is she after sympathy freebies and wants everyone to feel sorry for her that she has to do her own housework like everyone else?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Just looked at the creeps Discord, in the introduce yourself section, all young girls under 25yrs,😒

Video suggestions, one asked for a day in the life of Anna, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that would take all of 10mins,

This whole thing is beyond creepy, what a pervert Jonny is 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 12
What job has Anna quit exactly? last time I checked she doesn't have one, can't really quit a non existent job can you🤣🤔

Is she after sympathy freebies and wants everyone to feel sorry for her that she has to do her own housework like everyone else?
Well Anna did used to blog and vlog, in fact the only reason I used to watch the main channel was because I enjoyed watching Anna back then, when, in my opinion, her style was a lot nicer and she was a bit more relatable. She was doing it before Jonathan started LeFloof. But now even with a nanny and a cleaner she doesn’t do anything with her own channel or her blog and she’s become a monster tbh. So self centred and obnoxious. Maybe she always was but she hid it!
In my opinion (as a SAHM myself trying to start a business from home), if you have a nanny and a cleaner, you can work, whether that’s running your own channel and blog or going out to work. I take care of my kids, clean my own house, and work on my business during naps and evenings. What the actual hell does she do with all her time?

Reactions: 16
Just looked at the creeps Discord, in the introduce yourself section, all young girls under 25yrs,😒

Video suggestions, one asked for a day in the life of Anna, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that would take all of 10mins,

This whole thing is beyond creepy, what a pervert Jonny is 🤮
What do they genuinely see in Anna because even when I was a daily watcher of them and a genuine supporter, it was painfully obvious to me that Anna's diary was pretty much empty everyday. If I won the lotto and didn't want to work, I'd simply acknowledge that I'm in a privileged enough position to make that decision, not pretend like I'm swept off my feet all day and have children lie online about me having a real job on my behalf.

Reactions: 20
God, just looked at the Ticktok, wish I hadn't they are absolutely disgusting, just why is this allowed, 😡

Look at this poor little boys face, he looks so sad & unwell, 😢 he should be playing with games and toys, instead he is made to dress as a girl and perform so his fucker of a dad can get off on it. 😡 😡

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
God, just looked at the Ticktok, wish I hadn't they are absolutely disgusting, just why is this allowed, 😡

Look at this poor little boys face, he looks so sad & unwell, 😢 he should be playing with games and toys, instead he is made to dress as a girl and perform so his fucker of a dad can get off on it. 😡 😡
He looks so exhausted. So little life behind those eyes and he's only a baby :( why is nobody close to them intervening?? Strange, strange family, the lot of them :/

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Poor thing, he really doesn't look well, it's no surprise anna and Jonathan prefer to cover it up then do something. It's the same with Andrea when he had bad swelling, they edit pictures or cover it up instead of putting their children's needs before there own!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Money must be getting tight, they dont buy weetabix organic anymore, just the ordinary one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh please Anna do a clean with me video, that will be comedy gold!!! even id watch that 🤣🤣🤣 takes her 10 insta stories to get out a sentence how many to turn on the hoover??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.