SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't have the cctv for the kids safety at all! He doesn't give a duck about their safety! He has all the cameras on in the hopes of catching something funny or interesting that'll go viral! That's all that's in his fucked, warped mind!
How is that not illegal omfg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
He doesn't have the cctv for the kids safety at all! He doesn't give a duck about their safety! He has all the cameras on in the hopes of catching something funny or interesting that'll go viral! That's all that's in his fucked, warped mind!
That is so true. We have CCTV cameras and they all point outside, except for the ones on external doors. If they were for true safety, they’d not be how he has them set up.

Reactions: 14
I don't know how the cleaner keeps her mouth shut, watching them do duck all all day while she's scrubbing the grey mansion. I bet they're unpleasant employers - can't imagine Anna offering to make a cup of tea or having a chat...
Didn’t Anna freak out once when the cleaner used her favourite cup ?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
hilartious when they are comparing E2 to Annas dad they don't use a pic of him with hair extensions and a dress on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So your cleaner is off for a few weeks, it's time to teach your kids how to do chores. E-1 literally sits at the breakfast table waiting to be fed in majority of the vlogs. She can make her own breakfast and put it in the dishwasher when she's done. It's not hard to have your six and eight-year-olds do things around the house. My kids did things even at A-2's age. They knew how to pick up toys and keep things picked up. FFS there are songs about it for kids to sing. Maybe the littlest kids wouldn't be so destructive if they had to pick up their messes.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
In today's vlog, Anna is too busy speaking to the camera and doesn't see a ramp and says 'I didn't go round it properly'. I'm pretty sure you are meant to slow down and go over them, that's what they are there for! I don't think its safe for her to be vlogging and driving!
Maybe it's a good job she doesn't leave the house often, for the safety of other road users if nothing else!

On the subject of their Cleaner, didn't Anna throw a hissy fit that one of the cleaners (not sure which one ofmany!) had used her mug and she didn't want to use it again?!

Didn’t Anna freak out once when the cleaner used her favourite cup ?
Sorry just seen your post now mentioning about #cupgate 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The way Emilia has started whinging does my nut in! Complaining about Eduardo not helping at any given moment and whenever they go on walks she insults Jonathan. Needs a good telling off 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure it’s against YouTube’s TOS to profit off of covid and the using covid in titles (can’t profit off of a pandemic).
Edit - the only people I’ve seen use covid in title are educational/medical videos or the news. Any other channels that try and profit off of covid are demonetised.

Reactions: 14
Don't believe for one minute he has cameras in the kids room for safety!!
Wonder how long he will spy on his eldest daughter 🤮
I skimmed through the latest vlog just to see what Anna said about the cleaner being off and in Jonathan's little segment, he kept looking behind him to the wall of screens when he was talking. He gives me such creeps. I dread to think what's going to happen when Emilia starts becoming a tween/teenager.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That is so true. We have CCTV cameras and they all point outside, except for the ones on external doors. If they were for true safety, they’d not be how he has them set up.
He said they were "because we have a lot of ppl going in and out of the house" , so to keep an eye on the nanny, cleaner, the PAs they used to have....

• Sick
Reactions: 6
He said they were "because we have a lot of ppl going in and out of the house" , so to keep an eye on the nanny, cleaner, the PAs they used to have....
Cameras in bedrooms, beyond children’s sleeping monitors is creepy AF. Wonder if the kids know they are there?

Reactions: 8
Cameras in bedrooms, beyond children’s sleeping monitors is creepy AF. Wonder if the kids know they are there?
Surely if he doesn’t trust these people to be in his house regularly, he shouldn’t have had them in his house?

As for the cleaner business, we have a cleaner (and she is an absolutely god send) but she hasn’t stepped foot in our house since last year and she won’t until it is safe for both her/her family and my family. And yes A&J, we are still paying her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Surely if he doesn’t trust these people to be in his house regularly, he shouldn’t have had them in his house?

As for the cleaner business, we have a cleaner (and she is an absolutely god send) but she hasn’t stepped foot in our house since last year and she won’t until it is safe for both her/her family and my family. And yes A&J, we are still paying her.
Can I just ask how many hours does the cleaner do and what does she do? I'm thinking I could do wirh a cleaner when life goes back to normal.

Reactions: 3
Can I just ask how many hours does the cleaner do and what does she do? I'm thinking I could do wirh a cleaner when life goes back to normal.
Typically she will clean the bathrooms (I have a big thing about that d it grosses me out), vacuums and cleans the floors, cleans the kitchen, dusts and polishes and she will also clean internal windows. She has also helped with laundry and loading and unloading the dishwasher but that is more just because she is amazing and will help when I’m corralling my children and we have an amazing relationship with her. She usually does around 12-15 hours a week (6 one day and 6 another) but we have a large house. I think the average sized house is around 2 hours.

Reactions: 5
I don't think they have them in the bedroooms, "just" the hallways

But yes, they are very creepy. He has used indoor CCTV footage in the vlogs and it is awful.
There's a camera in all the rooms downstairs, the staircases, pretty sure the landing around all their rooms and all of Jonathans office has cameras on both floors

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.