SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he can put stuff like that in the business accounts of the vlogging business... Claiming its equipment purchased for use in vlogging??. I 've often wondered how much house/ expenses etc these home vloggers can wangle into their business accounts claiming as they are needed / part of their vlogging homelife ,part of their job???🙄😵 Thoughts?🤷
Yup! Whatever a vlogger shows in their videos whether that’s a new car, treadmill, bloody food shop they can count it as being part of their business and get it deducted off their tax (to a certain extent tho)

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So they always complain how they barely get on with 'home schooling', how Anna has to quit her imaginary job (again) and is completely overwhelmed doing everyday household chores while the full time nanny watches the kids, yet here we have Jonathan on a weekday after lunch (it's before 2PM as he shows the Peloton's screen) getting ready to workout.
If you have time to work out in the middle of the day, you're definitely not strapped for time! Also the scenes were: breakfast (2min), Anna getting into her car and getting Alessia and then washing Alessia's hands (yes...) (5min), Jonathan opening a gift from Peloton and throwing around the packaging (3min), Anna filming Andrea and Alessia with the invisinanny in the garden (1min), Jonathan talking about how he ordered himself a treadmill (4min and before 2PM) then a few seconds in the evening of the girls bedroom. So they didn't film all morning before/after breakfast, didn't film for about six hours in the afternoon, work out in the middle of the day, put out the most basic of vlogs that require no editing, don't work on any of their channels (there's still the Christmas banner and profile photo), and that's WHEN THEIR CLEANER'S OFF!

1611490349334.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Is it just me or is Alessia always quite upset when Anna picks her up from school? She's very withdrawn and barely speaks, doesn't answer when Anna says something. In the last vlog, Alessia even said she wanted to stay at school :( It must be like heaven for her there, no cameras and phones, adults who listen and care for you, healthy food...

And at breakfast, Andrea was clearly signalling that he needed a wee and didn't want to wee in his nappy, he tried to get up, what does Jonathan do? He just pats him on the head and says 'peepee o peepee, I'm the o peepee' and keeps vlogging his chocolate smeared face 🙄

And Eduardo's sad, confused look when Jonathan said the thing about this being the girl's side of the table (the side where Emilia, Eduardo and Alessia were sitting on) :(
I would like to stay at nursery too if my home life was just being ignored until the camera was shoved in my face for something. Surely her teacher must notice a behaviour change when it gets closer to home time and be concerned. I know I certainly would if a child at the pre-school I work at doesn't want to go home and prefers nursery.
Andrea is definitely ready for potty training/moving into pull-ups or pants so it's easier for him to pull them down when he wants to go.
I can't deal with what Jonathan is doing to Eduardo, he is going to be embarrassed when he's older if this is just a phase.

:sick: :sick: :sick: ugh he's disgusting

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
What a surprise! Jonathan STILL hasn't bothered to delete the TikTok comments revealing his daughter's Roblox username :mad:

It is almost as if he wants something to happen to her - makes for more content. That's all his kids are to him - media content that he can profit from. It's sick.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What a surprise! Jonathan STILL hasn't bothered to delete the TikTok comments revealing his daughter's Roblox username :mad:

It is almost as if he wants something to happen to her - makes for more content. That's all his kids are to him - media content that he can profit from. It's sick.
I don't even think he has an opinion on that as I have my doubts he ever thinks about the kids safety. I think he's dangerous, but also very, very stupid, too stupid to scheme. The excitement when he was unboxing that Peloton sports bag, I haven't seen him this genuinely happy and excited in a very long time, he's always hyper around the kids and ACTS happy, but the look he has when he talks about his bike or things he truly cares about, it's like day and night.
So, yeah, I feel he thinks about himself first and foremost, then maybe what the kids can do for him and how they can make him feel better about himself, and only somewhere at the end, he thinks about what HE can do for them and their safety and how all of this affects them, - and then he probably opens his wine.

Reactions: 11
So they always complain how they barely get on with 'home schooling', how Anna has to quit her imaginary job (again) and is completely overwhelmed doing everyday household chores while the full time nanny watches the kids, yet here we have Jonathan on a weekday after lunch (it's before 2PM as he shows the Peloton's screen) getting ready to workout.
If you have time to work out in the middle of the day, you're definitely not strapped for time! Also the scenes were: breakfast (2min), Anna getting into her car and getting Alessia and then washing Alessia's hands (yes...) (5min), Jonathan opening a gift from Peloton and throwing around the packaging (3min), Anna filming Andrea and Alessia with the invisinanny in the garden (1min), Jonathan talking about how he ordered himself a treadmill (4min and before 2PM) then a few seconds in the evening of the girls bedroom. So they didn't film all morning before/after breakfast, didn't film for about six hours in the afternoon, work out in the middle of the day, put out the most basic of vlogs that require no editing, don't work on any of their channels (there's still the Christmas banner and profile photo), and that's WHEN THEIR CLEANER'S OFF!

View attachment 400020
I could have happily lived without seeing this🤮 I swear every time I see a picture of him I can SMELL his tooth🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Now have 1 son, 3 daughters who are their to f...ing kid???
You can take out the swear word just wanted to say it.

Reactions: 3

he's a 40 year old who talks with kids and teens on a daily basis on social media and on private messages ... i don't think he thinks it's a problem if his daughter encounters one of his peers...

• Sad
I could have happily lived without seeing this🤮 I swear every time I see a picture of him I can SMELL his tooth🤮
We're in this together, if I have to see it, YOU have to see it :sick: ❤

I always get secondhand embarrassment when he tries to be funny but actually just says the truth. Why is there never ANY work routine shown in the vlogs if it's a regular, consistent part of your day? It would be easy, relatable content and only requires you and Anna to set up a tripod and make time lapses of you two working or cleaning. But we know you just play games in your office all day, workout in the middle of the day, make a few appearances for the vlog when the nanny's on a quick break. Or a time lapse of you using your children to film TikToks, telling them to repeat scenes, rehearse lines, dressing them up like your little props, that wouldn't go over too well when you claim how much they love doing them, wouldn't it?
And Anna lies around all day scrolling on her phone, curls her hair, applies make up and does the bare minimum when it comes to household chores. Speeding up her clips would just result in 'normal' speed.
You're even too lazy to fake it, instead, you just put out minute long clips of your children washing their hands and stuffing their faces with more chocolate. Can't even pretend to care the tiniest bit and take them out for the sake of some content, then you slap those clips together with zero editing. Back to the PS4 and Peloton it is.

There's zero effort, passion or authenticity in those vlogs, and the viewers can tell. But he expects the money to roll in anyways and dares to complain about lost income while he does absolutely NOTHING to earn the income he still has. The audacity and entitlement is astonishing.

J o n a t h a n
@JonathanJoly

·
22. Jan.

When people try to say me and
@AnnaSaccone
don’t “work” are you kidding me.. its a full time job blocking people on social media!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
We're in this together, if I have to see it, YOU have to see it :sick: ❤

I always get secondhand embarrassment when he tries to be funny but actually just says the truth. Why is there never ANY work routine shown in the vlogs if it's a regular, consistent part of your day? It would be easy, relatable content and only requires you and Anna to set up a tripod and make time lapses of you two working or cleaning. But we know you just play games in your office all day, workout in the middle of the day, make a few appearances for the vlog when the nanny's on a quick break. Or a time lapse of you using your children to film TikToks, telling them to repeat scenes, rehearse lines, dressing them up like your little props, that wouldn't go over too well when you claim how much they love doing them, wouldn't it?
And Anna lies around all day scrolling on her phone, curls her hair, applies make up and does the bare minimum when it comes to household chores. Speeding up her clips would just result in 'normal' speed.
You're even too lazy to fake it, instead, you just put out minute long clips of your children washing their hands and stuffing their faces with more chocolate. Can't even pretend to care the tiniest bit and take them out for the sake of some content, then you slap those clips together with zero editing. Back to the PS4 and Peloton it is.

There's zero effort, passion or authenticity in those vlogs, and the viewers can tell. But he expects the money to roll in anyways and dares to complain about lost income while he does absolutely NOTHING to earn the income he still has. The audacity and entitlement is astonishing.

J o n a t h a n
@JonathanJoly

·
22. Jan.

When people try to say me and
@AnnaSaccone
don’t “work” are you kidding me.. its a full time job blocking people on social media!
I said similar a couple days ago, theyre is missing out on a massive opportunity, Genuinely think they would get more views just showing everyday stuff like cleaning, work, laundry etc. Think they forget actual parents/working people watch who aren’t interested in seeing their kids all the time. They need to focus on relatable content.

Reactions: 8
But they don't live relatable lives, it would require them to change their habits, as in, actually 'work', to show such content. They would have to fake working, Anna would have to pretend she's actually doing household chores and Jonathan would have to sit there on his computer and pretend to edit for more than 20min. I think that's the reason we don't see it, they're even too lazy to even fake doing some normal work.

I really wonder how they're going to come around financially, it's odd as we can see they're struggling, no more race cars every couple of months for Jonathan, Anna seems to have sold most of her luxury items. But they're still spending extensively and unnecessarily, Ocado shops, a new treadmill coming soon, full-time nanny and a cleaner twice a week plus a dog walker (we know they'd first cut back on the kids school and the take away the dog's only walks than to have to do some parenting or cleaning, god forbid A and J would have to feel the pinch). Do you think they can actually still afford all of this or is Jonathan just maxing out every credit card and is waiting for the house to be repossessed instead of scaling down and admitting that he has failed?

On a side note, I've noticed Anna saying she gifted Jonathan lots of Peloton stuff for Christmas, but I don't remember them ever showing or talking about the gifts they gave each other this year. It's another example of their hypocrisy, showing everything the kids got, but Jonathan and Anna want their gifts to remain private.

Reactions: 15
I said similar a couple days ago, theyre is missing out on a massive opportunity, Genuinely think they would get more views just showing everyday stuff like cleaning, work, laundry etc. Think they forget actual parents/working people watch who aren’t interested in seeing their kids all the time. They need to focus on relatable content.
I agree. Most of the Youtubers in the BritCrew and Youtubers who associated with them lost subscribers because they didn’t realise that their audience was growing up. They stayed doing the chubby bunny challenge whilst their fans grew up, left school and looked for more grown up content. Louise Pentland (who I’m not a fan of) adapted, she left the Sprinkle of Glitter gimmick and targets Mums. Jonathan targets 17 year old girls.. and he wonders why his audience is shrinking.

Reactions: 19
So even with the article in tabloid with Anna homeschooling and doing it all, the related video has one of the lowest views ever 🤣 🤭

• Haha
Everything about them screams chav money, and it’s obvious when you see what and how they spend. Jonathan’s deluded in the fact he thinks Tiktok is going to save their career which is probably why he isn’t bothered. They have more haters more than fans now as well as their views are still low, he’s basically ruined his entire brand for some short term clout

Reactions: 19
I agree. Most of the Youtubers in the BritCrew and Youtubers who associated with them lost subscribers because they didn’t realise that their audience was growing up. They stayed doing the chubby bunny challenge whilst their fans grew up, left school and looked for more grown up content. Louise Pentland (who I’m not a fan of) adapted, she left the Sprinkle of Glitter gimmick and targets Mums. Jonathan targets 17 year old girls.. and he wonders why his audience is shrinking.
And people hate on Alfie and Zoe but they seem to have both grown so much since they first started and seem SO humble in my opinion. Alfie had shown how he donates to charities and has done videos regarding things he feels passionately to bring awareness to such as Alzheimer’s and homelessness....Zoe regularly tries to help people dealing with anxiety and ALWAYS has videos of inspiration/meaning. And she actually cleans her house. What does Jonathan and Anna do all day.... show themselves exploiting the tit out of their kids and scrolling on their phones and complaining 24/7 about everything they should be grateful for, while constantly attacking their genuine followers who care about them and are concerned..... makes me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Lol Emilia the devil child 🤣

The reason they don’t get views anymore is because their cute little babies have grown into entitled brats and that’s not the type of content people want to see
Talk about being a minni Anna! I could totally see Anna scowling out the window at everyone outside having fun in the snow. Shame Anna couldn't be bothered to go outside and play in the snow with her kids. Poor thing is probably swamped up to her eyeballs in house work. 🙄
Noticed Alessia's filthy jacket. Guess she'll have to wait till the cleaning lady comes back to wash it for her. 😆

Screenshot_20210124-111039_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Lol Emilia the devil child 🤣

The reason they don’t get views anymore is because their cute little babies have grown into entitled brats and that’s not the type of content people want to see
Don't even need to see the handle to know that this was filmed by Jonathan. Anna would never set foot into the garden for her children, even less when there's snow.

Just checked, I was right, and guess what? They weren't just innocently playing in the snow having fun and spending some time with their father, having his full attention: Emilia had to film Jonathan and Eduardo for a TikTok, guess that's why she was slightly pi**ed off. And also the reason why E2 had to wear the skirt. For a second I thought, ok, so he is wearing a skirt even when he isn't being filmed, I was wrong.

Not once does he check on Eduardo, who obviously has freezing hands and was wet, he doesn't even look at him, just focused on getting the TikTok, telling Emilia to come down and show him the footage. Only when he realised Anna was filming him did he start laughing. Poor Eduardo standing there freezing for his daddy dearest :(
IG Story

https-scontent-sin6-1-cdninstagram-com-v-t50-2886-16-88701680_272965227580811_5279565505445835...png
https-scontent-sin6-1-cdninstagram-com-v-t50-2886-16-88701680_272965227580811_5279565505445835...png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Talk about being a minni Anna! I could totally see Anna scowling out the window at everyone outside having fun in the snow. Shame Anna couldn't be bothered to go outside and play in the snow with her kids. Poor thing is probably swamped up to her eyeballs in house work. 🙄
Noticed Alessia's filthy jacket. Guess she'll have to wait till the cleaning lady comes back to wash it for her. 😆

View attachment 400387
🤮🤮🤮 dragged up not brought up comes to mind hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.