SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have a feeling one of those Emily girls are gunna come out with a YouTube video one day Chris Ingram style exposing J for grooming one of them

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I can't read this or I will combust. the woman has a stay at home husband and nanny ffs.😠😠😠 how HOW can she give tips😠😠😠😤😤😤
What the hell kind of website is that? I tried looking at it on my phone and it lagged it with all the ads!!! Premium SJ content with premium “news” websites 🙄

😣😤😫purleeeese... A video pal saying regarding Anna and the plastic organiser bloody boxes ( have got same in my bathroom from Poundland) that influencers really do their job...no words...
Wow what an influencer 🙄🙄 I can buy those for $2 each at my local Target or Kmart.....

Talking of the minions why would you want and be proud of having a married 41 nearly 42 yr child exploiting father of 4 as an online best friend😷😫
That is so incredibly disturbing. No adult man in his 40s should be actively chatting with these young girls in their late teens/early 20s. You see the type of influence he has over them and it’s really disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
i have a feeling one of those Emily girls are gunna come out with a YouTube video one day Chris Ingram style exposing J for grooming one of them
It's not if, it's when. And even if he never did anything 'wrong' (although, an almost 41 yr old talking to 17 yr old girls at night is dodgy AF), just the fact that he is DMing them and on a Discord with them, having in-jokes etc..... not a good look.

Remember a few years ago when he got people to come to Reigate for a cycle tour? He 'got lost' with some girls, leaving the guide to ride with the rest of the group. I was waiting for someone to accuse him then...

What the hell kind of website is that? I tried looking at it on my phone and it lagged it with all the ads!!! Premium SJ content with premium “news” websites 🙄
It's a tabloid.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It's not if, it's when. And even if he never did anything 'wrong' (although, an almost 41 yr old talking to 17 yr old girls at night is dodgy AF), just the fact that he is DMing them and on a Discord with them, having in-jokes etc..... not a good look.

Remember a few years ago when he got people to come to Reigate for a cycle tour? He 'got lost' with some girls, leaving the guide to ride with the rest of the group. I was waiting for someone to accuse him then...

It's a tabloid.
I remember watching the video about the cycle tour but hadnt thought anything of it until now. Thats just so disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I remember watching the video about the cycle tour but hadnt thought anything of it until now. Thats just so disgusting
I don't think he did anything then, but just the fact he set this up, and then managed to 'get lost' with those girls, he made himself a target for a jealous girl who did not get the attention she wanted to accuse him of whatever....... He's so stupid.
But maybe that gave him the courage to carry on... it's a very dangerous road he's on, slippery slope and all that.....

Reactions: 12
Something that I also found off was when he was doing the Amazon gift card giveaway, he said in the discord chat that he was planning on giving it away to the Emily’s anyways but needed to plan it at the best time so it doesn’t look suspicious... isn’t that illegal ??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Something that I also found off was when he was doing the Amazon gift card giveaway, he said in the discord chat that he was planning on giving it away to the Emily’s anyways but needed to plan it at the best time so it doesn’t look suspicious... isn’t that illegal ??
yup.....

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So at 10.48 pm he is Twitter replying a 17 yr old and 21 yr old...😷😖 whilst his wife has prob been in bed over 2 hrs... Just very very weird .
As this girl is under 18, I wonder if her parents know she’s talking to a 41 year old father of four late at night...?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Do you think he can put stuff like that in the business accounts of the vlogging business... Claiming its equipment purchased for use in vlogging??. I 've often wondered how much house/ expenses etc these home vloggers can wangle into their business accounts claiming as they are needed / part of their vlogging homelife ,part of their job???🙄😵 Thoughts?🤷

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or is Alessia always quite upset when Anna picks her up from school? She's very withdrawn and barely speaks, doesn't answer when Anna says something. In the last vlog, Alessia even said she wanted to stay at school :( It must be like heaven for her there, no cameras and phones, adults who listen and care for you, healthy food...

And at breakfast, Andrea was clearly signalling that he needed a wee and didn't want to wee in his nappy, he tried to get up, what does Jonathan do? He just pats him on the head and says 'peepee o peepee, I'm the o peepee' and keeps vlogging his chocolate smeared face 🙄

And Eduardo's sad, confused look when Jonathan said the thing about this being the girl's side of the table (the side where Emilia, Eduardo and Alessia were sitting on) :(

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Sabrina (Anna's bestie) just put on her insta stories earlier that she took her 3 boys out for a walk to get some stay at home bags from the toy shop because "kids on ipads and screens all day is so sad". I wonder what Anna thinks of this comment lol....we all know hers are on theirs all the time unless the nanny is around. They are so fortunate to have such a large garden to play and explore in, plus they have a huge trampoline for the older 2 to jump out all their energy (yet we never see those ones jumping on it at all).

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.