SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they don't live relatable lives, it would require them to change their habits, as in, actually 'work', to show such content. They would have to fake working, Anna would have to pretend she's actually doing household chores and Jonathan would have to sit there on his computer and pretend to edit for more than 20min. I think that's the reason we don't see it, they're even too lazy to even fake doing some normal work.

I really wonder how they're going to come around financially, it's odd as we can see they're struggling, no more race cars every couple of months for Jonathan, Anna seems to have sold most of her luxury items. But they're still spending extensively and unnecessarily, Ocado shops, a new treadmill coming soon, full-time nanny and a cleaner twice a week plus a dog walker (we know they'd first cut back on the kids school and the take away the dog's only walks than to have to do some parenting or cleaning, god forbid A and J would have to feel the pinch). Do you think they can actually still afford all of this or is Jonathan just maxing out every credit card and is waiting for the house to be repossessed instead of scaling down and admitting that he has failed?

On a side note, I've noticed Anna saying she gifted Jonathan lots of Peloton stuff for Christmas, but I don't remember them ever showing or talking about the gifts they gave each other this year. It's another example of their hypocrisy, showing everything the kids got, but Jonathan and Anna want their gifts to remain private.
Oh yeah I agree completely, they would have to change their ways. But that’s what they don’t see and it’s so ironic, if they actually lived like most of the people they’d hope would watch their channel, they probably would have more views. Get rid of the nanny and cleaner (sorry nanny and cleaner!) scale back, show your viewers a honest days work. And for Anna if she wants to be a SAHM that means cleaning, actually doing the childcare, as well as laundry, cooking, and all the rest of it. She could even resurrect her own channel, just setting up a camera to show a speed clean. Easy edit and could do one a week. More views, more money.
If they stopped with the delusions of grandeur they’d probably be alright and their YouTube would recover but they’re too dumb/ignorant to see it.

Reactions: 11
In the latest tiktok Eduardos leggings/tutu are sliding down and his bum crack is on full view. Why bother reshooting something so deeply complex. A+ parenting.

like I don’t get it, I don’t have kids and some may say I’m being nit picky but that’s just not right to me.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
In the latest tiktok Eduardos leggings/tutu are sliding down and his bum crack is on full view. Why bother reshooting something so deeply complex. A+ parenting.

like I don’t get it, I don’t have kids and some may say I’m being nit picky but that’s just not right to me.
No your not being nit picky Jonathan couldn't care less what parts end up being on show, he just posts it as it is, we all know he likes to bring in a certain type of audience. It isn't right and those children will not thank him when they grow up I wouldn't blame them one bit.

• Sad
Jonathan cannot be serious! Suggesting that Emilia could take over an old channel with a name along with the lines of friendliest friend challenges. She's not old enough and even though it would be under Jonathans name it wouldn't be allowed surely if it was solely Emilia doing the challenges? That's asking for trouble. Also what are those dog mats? Anna said they were treats, that looks like a full meal for them not a few treats,she says she takes one dog out a week by the sounds of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So Jojo tries to school us today about how hard Youtube is. Dude, you just suck. Not only do I work two days a week, cook, clean, and do laundry, I run two Youtube channels. My main channel is an anime channel. I watch the anime, research a bit on it, film it, find GIFS and images from the shows, edit it, and upload it. Not only that but I upload it to HideoutTV. My other channel is about my plant-based life, but that one I just started and it's going to take a while to get more views. You wanna know how long all this takes me it get done? Two hours! I go outside and film for about 10 mins. or so for the first video, then I film the other for about 8 mins. I'm very organized with the way I do things that it doesn't take me long to do. I even add gifs and images, he just films his family. So Jojo you can just stick your rant where the sun doesn't shine! You got lucky that you started your channel at the right time and kept going.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I said similar a couple days ago, theyre is missing out on a massive opportunity, Genuinely think they would get more views just showing everyday stuff like cleaning, work, laundry etc. Think they forget actual parents/working people watch who aren’t interested in seeing their kids all the time. They need to focus on relatable content.
Would you really watch Anna cleaning and doing the laundry?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
poor emilia, it didn’t look like she was having fun with the snow and she ended up having to film her father and brother for a tiktok. she must dread when jonathan walks in the room, he wouldn’t just hang out with her unless there’s a camera in her face or she’s doing all the work. if that was my dad, i would avoid him like the plague.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This might sound really weird but is it just me who thinks all of the kids still look like babies but obviously different heights? I don't know how to explain it, I've done placements at infant schools and the children look very much like children but I've always thought that all of the Sacconejoly kids look like babies still. Eduardo looks like a 2-3 year old to me. Emilia just doesn't look 8 to me. Not trying to insult them - they're cute and I don't watch the vlogs so don't know how they behave; I'd only ever blame their behaviour on their useless parents anyway but idk haha.... maybe its because we've witnessed their literal births, idk but they never seem to grow🤭🤭
Look at their dad - sure he's tiny. Anna not tall either.

Can you imagine her horror when it clicks with her the connotations of that remote control tiktok along with other dodgy vlogs etc and that her dad put them up knowing this.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh the irony of whining about how much work he and Anna do on YouTube and how much time it takes but then uses a click-bait title about his daughter wanting her own YouTube Channel. It is time for them to realize that their children need privacy and the impact of putting everything about their lives for public consumption is wrong. If they want to be on social media and make it their job it should be about them and not the kids. It has been all about the kids.

Reactions: 11
Would you really watch Anna cleaning and doing the laundry?
The few times she had to do laundry she looked so awkward, not a clue what she was doing with her stupid pouty lips and old fashioned hair. She ruined a wool jumper cos she put it on the wrong cycle. Can you imagine a grown mother of four not knowing how to use a washing machine! In the old house they used to fling their dirty laundry down the basement stairs towards the laundry room, couldn't even be bothered to go down and put it in the wash basket. She'd just fling it down and it wud appear all washed and ironed back up in her bedroom. Or the time one of the kids got sick all over their cot and she left it for the cleaner who was coming later to deal with it. She is a disgraceful witch.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If they stopped being such twats then yeah I probably would. It would definitely be more interesting than the garbage they upload these days.
Every person that watches these abusers is helping to line their pockets, enabling them to carry on abusing!!

• Heart
The few times she had to do laundry she looked so awkward, not a clue what she was doing with her stupid pouty lips and old fashioned hair. She ruined a wool jumper cos she put it on the wrong cycle. Can you imagine a grown mother of four not knowing how to use a washing machine! In the old house they used to fling their dirty laundry down the basement stairs towards the laundry room, couldn't even be bothered to go down and put it in the wash basket. She'd just fling it down and it wud appear all washed and ironed back up in her bedroom. Or the time one of the kids got sick all over their cot and she left it for the cleaner who was coming later to deal with it. She is a disgraceful witch.
So she didn't even have the decency to strip the cot? Wow that's disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 7
I don’t 😂
Maybe just don't watch them at all?
haven’t watched them since 2019, started finding their videos more and more boring and their attitudes getting worse and so just gave up. But if their videos were like how they used to be (like when Emilia was a baby) then I probably would enjoy watching them again... if they addressed all the problems like filming their kids for money etc. Used to enjoy them once upon a time!
Reading here than Jonathan been complaining how hard it is being a vlogger...I worked as a video editor in news broadcasting for years and editing for news you don’t get to be that creative. It’s usually serious stories and so it’s not appropriate to have fancy effects. You have to be bloody quick to edit and publish stuff for broadcast or even play out on air if it’s that right a turnaround. He doesn’t even have out of vision sequences or voiceover to work with, he literally just has to cut bits together and doesn’t have to ensure it complies with your employers standards either. If he finds being a YouTuber hard then he wouldn’t last a day in a real video editing job!

Reactions: 13
If Jonathan thinks exploiting his kids is hard work now, just wait 'til they're teenagers...

I'd also love to hear any stories from the nannies, cleaners etc they've employed over the years...

Don't even need to see the handle to know that this was filmed by Jonathan. Anna would never set foot into the garden for her children, even less when there's snow.

Just checked, I was right, and guess what? They weren't just innocently playing in the snow having fun and spending some time with their father, having his full attention: Emilia had to film Jonathan and Eduardo for a TikTok, guess that's why she was slightly pi**ed off. And also the reason why E2 had to wear the skirt. For a second I thought, ok, so he is wearing a skirt even when he isn't being filmed, I was wrong.

Not once does he check on Eduardo, who obviously has freezing hands and was wet, he doesn't even look at him, just focused on getting the TikTok, telling Emilia to come down and show him the footage. Only when he realised Anna was filming him did he start laughing. Poor Eduardo standing there freezing for his daddy dearest :(
IG Story

View attachment 400407View attachment 400409View attachment 400413View attachment 400410View attachment 400412
emilia was probably looking out the window pissed off because J is filming yet another tik tok with Eduardo. She’s deffo getting jealous and I don’t blame her

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Look at their dad - sure he's tiny. Anna not tall either.

Can you imagine her horror when it clicks with her the connotations of that remote control tiktok along with other dodgy vlogs etc and that her dad put them up knowing this.
They’re small but they all look like overgrown babies rather than toddlers and children😩😩

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.