SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Anal has already ordered herself a robot vacuum in the absence of her cleaning lady

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow. So I found the weirdo who copied them naming her son Andrea and.... she made a tweet about deliberately catching Covid-19 to claim £500.
People have died from this virus. Just shows she hasn’t got two brain cells to rub together.
0C1FD358-4720-49EF-A3C2-4E7CB16AF5BD.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I bet Anal has already ordered herself a robot vacuum in the absence of her cleaning lady

She’s a busy mum of 4 after all 😂😂

Wasn’t she giving us lesson on how to do everything in slots of 30 min? Utterly ridiculous.
She wouldn’t last a day in the average woman’s life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The 'She got Covid' vlog got 102k views, far more than any of the other vlogs the last weeks. I mean, it's still really bad viewing figures, but still.. Clickbait has always 'worked' for them. I hope Youtube will step in, though I doubt they will. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I am raging after seeing the latest video. Just wish there was something that could be done. Might write a letter to some MPs suggesting measures need to be taken around monetisation of minors under age of privacy consent - I know it would be a tricky balance to strike as of course it is natural that some content will feature children but there should be a threshold. Probably get nowhere but feels like at least an attempt of some action to divert how angry I am feeling. This has really gone beyond and this man is sicker than I even realised.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bit late but J’s tiktok calling E2 she is just too far. If E2 wants to be referred to as she, i think that is completely fine. But they should keep it private until he is 100% sure that this is what he wants. Little kids change their minds every five minutes. If i asked my 3 year old niece if she wanted to be a he she would agree to it as well. E2 is too young to even understand fully what it means.

I know E2 has always had a feminine side but i honestly think it’s J who is pushing the narrative further and further for him just to garner views and money. It’s sad, and i really hope for E2’s sake that he does want to be referred to as she in the future because otherwise, this is going to mess him up later in life. He cannot consent to his father telling the world his pronouns at only age 6. This should be done by him, whenever he is ready to tell the world and fully understands the concept.

Im genuinely so scared for this child’s future, if we are right and it is J pushing this, he’s going to suffer from serious mental health issues, so honestly for his sake, i hope we are wrong but sadly that doesn’t seem like the case.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Bit late but J’s tiktok calling E2 she is just too far. If E2 wants to be referred to as she, i think that is completely fine. But they should keep it private until he is 100% sure that this is what he wants. Little kids change their minds every five minutes. If i asked my 3 year old niece if she wanted to be a he she would agree to it as well. E2 is too young to even understand fully what it means.

I know E2 has always had a feminine side but i honestly think it’s J who is pushing the narrative further and further for him just to garner views and money. It’s sad, and i really hope for E2’s sake that he does want to be referred to as she in the future because otherwise, this is going to mess him up later in life. He cannot consent to his father telling the world his pronouns at only age 6. This should be done by him, whenever he is ready to tell the world and fully understands the concept.

Im genuinely so scared for this child’s future, if we are right and it is J pushing this, he’s going to suffer from serious mental health issues, so honestly for his sake, i hope we are wrong but sadly that doesn’t seem like the case.
With all the pushing of Eduardo and dressing as a girl, It is a phase, Shiloh Joli Pitt aint John any more.

Reactions: 12
Talking of the minions why would you want and be proud of having a married 41 nearly 42 yr child exploiting father of 4 as an online best friend😷😫

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m a bit confused by this comment because Shiloh is still John.
Sorry I’m confused now too but for different reason because I’d read somewhere she goes by Shiloh, not John?

Edit: this is apparently quoting Angelina..
“I don’t think it’s for the world to interpret anything. She likes to dress like a boy and wants her hair cut like a boy and she wanted to be called John for a while,”

so Shiloh doesn’t go by John anymore, it was a phase.
I don’t particularly like Angelina (still haven’t got over her having an affair with Brad and hurting Jennifer!) but I do respect her parenting style and it’s such a stark comparison to SJ’s. Their daughter wanted to wear certain clothes and have shorter hair and they just accepted it but didn’t project onto her anything, and they’ve even said that the media have tried to project onto Shiloh issues of transgender, pronouns etc but they have ignored it. That’s the way to do it. Just let the kids figure themselves out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
"Bra shopping with my daughter!" Ugh, yup, I can see it now. And they will beg Gleam for freebies, hoping to get some cute 'first bras' sent so they can film a 'haul'... ugh.... enough to make you feel sick.
Just like that Family Fizz , they actually took their daughter bra shopping and filmed her trying them on! Family vloggers are so bleeping sick in their heads!

I'm now convinced that his minions are not quite the ticket, look at this, these people also need help & education.
I swear those idiotic minions piss me off more than Anna and Jof do! And they bleeping piss me off just looking at their ugly grubby faces!

I can't read this or I will combust. the woman has a stay at home husband and nanny ffs.😠😠😠 how HOW can she give tips😠😠😠😤😤😤
bleeping lies! She doesn't home school four kids, she sends her two little ones off to nursery , risking their health! And bleeping moans about the other two non-stop! And it's NOT home schooling, the kids have live lessons with their teachers! bleeping insult to REAL parents out there doing their best !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Remember when Anna said “I basically look like Emilia down there now” after getting her fanny waxed for the first time? Thought that one was missing from those YT videos talking about their creepiest moments.

Oh and I think Jonathan already went ‘there’, there’s a vlog when Emilia was a toddler titled HER FIRST BIKINI!!!
And then last year I think he showed her new panties in a thumbnail 🤢

I wonder which kid is going to be Jonathan’s next victim when he gets bored/is finished with E2 :(

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So at 10.48 pm he is Twitter replying a 17 yr old and 21 yr old...😷😖 whilst his wife has prob been in bed over 2 hrs... Just very very weird .

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Remember when Anna said “I basically look like Emilia down there now” after getting her fanny waxed for the first time? Thought that one was missing from those YT videos talking about their creepiest moments.
WHAT THE duck???? I remember the bikini vlog but thats genuinely so fucked up. I know there are debates about womens beauty standards ie hairless bodies being rooted in pedophilia but thats obviously not what Anna was engaging in when she said that. The most fucked up couple ever. Maybe they are made for each other despite there being no physical (on Anna's part) or emotional attraction (on both parts) to each other.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So at 10.48 pm he is Twitter replying a 17 yr old and 21 yr old...😷😖 whilst his wife has prob been in bed over 2 hrs... Just very very weird .
And that is on Twitter where you can see it. Who knows what goes on in Discord, or in DMs....

WHAT THE duck???? I remember the bikini vlog but thats genuinely so fucked up. I know there are debates about womens beauty standards ie hairless bodies being rooted in pedophilia but thats obviously not what Anna was engaging in when she said that. The most fucked up couple ever. Maybe they are made for each other despite there being no physical (on Anna's part) or emotional attraction (on both parts) to each other.
And again, it's F'ed up to say it, but they have the benefit of editing. He could have cut that bit out, but he decided to leave it in, and clearly she was OK with it as it was never removed.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Joe Sugg did an impression of Jonathon (think it’s old) and Jonathon has just called him tit on twitter. His true colours are slipping every time he makes a comment these days! I personally thought Joe nailed it.
I just watched Joe Sugg and it was sooo spot on 😂

Reactions: 5
Just like that Family Fizz , they actually took their daughter bra shopping and filmed her trying them on! Family vloggers are so bleeping sick in their heads!

I swear those idiotic minions piss me off more than Anna and Jof do! And they bleeping piss me off just looking at their ugly grubby faces!

bleeping lies! She doesn't home school four kids, she sends her two little ones off to nursery , risking their health! And bleeping moans about the other two non-stop! And it's NOT home schooling, the kids have live lessons with their teachers! bleeping insult to REAL parents out there doing their best !
If she finds it stressful now wait until they are older & doing serious exams

Havent watched them in a little while & watched a couple of the latest vlogs this morning.
Jeeeez Eduardo looks so ill. Poor thing 😟
Yes I agree & its not just that I'm saying it for the sake of being mean or a troll or whatever it is that a person who express concern or calls someone out for shady behaviour gets called. I am genuinely concerned on the vlog "she got covid" when Anna finds him in her bed the poor little fella looked so lost, sad & lonely he seemed even to cover his face. I find it deeply distressing & I hope for his sake that Anna & Jonathon have a chat about filming him & certainly stop confusing him with all the he/she comments. Imagine what its like in his little mind I could actually cry for him. I'm all for him dressing in whatever style of clothes he wants but please respect his privacy & stop using him for views its gone beyond ethical now at this stage the poor little fella looks ill which could be strain & confusion. As parents its our role to protect our children please step up now & do the right thing this little chap is in trouble or in turmoil & they need to sit down & get to the bottom of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.