SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasnt it like a year or two ago Eduardo said he wants his own YouTube channel and got tons of attention from J. So many E1 is doing the same as she knows the only way to get attention is say i want to be an youtuber. Poor kids.
I hope their change full names when older.

Reactions: 15
Why does he think he can give Emilia one of his old channels? Whether it's his channel or not she is not old enough he's trying to get around the rules and it's disgusting.
I bet he’s giving her the old channel so he can put all that money straight into his pocket rather than in hers. Those kids won’t see a penny

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Surely if it does end up being just Emilia on j old channel YouTube could step in because it would break there age rule would it not?

Reactions: 9
Haven't we been through this a year or two ago? He said Emilia 'insisted' that she wanted her own channel and how he's thinking about handing the FF channel over to her? Then the comments were flooded with viewers telling him how she's way too young, and if she wants to vlog, he should just create a private channel and upload it there. Oddly enough, I can't remember Emilia holding the camera and 'vlogging' or just talking to the camera about a toy or anything in years, she used to do this when she was a toddler, but never showed any interest in vlogging as she got older. She's probably trying to get back into his favours after he demoted her from 'star' to 'camera woman'.

And why is Jonathan always mocking people saying they have 'a fleet of staff'? Anna just had a breakdown on the first day her cleaner was off, they have a full-time nanny, had live-in nannies and au-pairs, had TWO PA's working in their house, have a dog walker, have someone bringing their shopping, have someone coming around and clean their cars (back when it was allowed), had a gardener come round during the summer, someone to clean their windows. Same with the 'boohoo, we're not actually working'.
Every time he makes fun of something someone has said, it's because it's 100% accurate and hit a nerve.

Reactions: 30
you know.. it would be nice to see jonathan do a tiny bit of cleaning too. they’re all for breaking gender norms and jonathan should know how to wash his own clothes, he’s 40 something. but i guess he doesn’t as he wore that grim blue jumper for like 10 days straight 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Quoting myself.
But is J trying to get E1 be like that Ryan kid. Who is in America somehow he makes money off his channel.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but he didn’t put us in place, he spoke out of his arse 🙄
These young women want to take a look at REAL work, perhaps in the form of those working every hour god sends and risking their own health and sacrificing time with their own families during this pandemic, than preaching that a 40 year old man making stupid Tik toks and 15 mins of editing constitutes as work. When they are out in the real world themselves, they will too realise that this lifestyle is not ‘hard work‘ and that they have been looking up to a family that relies on their children performing for the camera to keep their income flowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aren't there laws in place to protect children who earn money, like child actors? I know the lines are blurred with family vlogging, but if he's really expecting his 8 year old daughter to front her own channel whilst he pockets her earnings, he's even more disgusting than I thought. The kid would be working more than her own parents, especially Anna who ditched her own channel and as far as I'm aware does zero editing 'work'. It's just gross. How can they live with themselves?! Shameless.

Reactions: 16
" it might be good for her to have her own voice to say what she wants rather then is talking for her too! "

First, my head hurts, second, why does an eight year old child need 'a voice' on YT?!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Wait what??? So he is complaining how hard YouTube is and then want his 8year old to do it for him? Is he actual bleeping serious? Dont those kids work hard enough now?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I would Never usually say this but Emily Rose is becoming top end of obsessed, she is not just a viewer or fan I think it's gone alot further than that defending even the most despicable actions of Anna and Jonathan it's not normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
so Jonathan thinks Emilia sayins she wants a yt channel is equal to consent...that's not what it is...

Reactions: 17
" it might be good for her to have her own voice to say what she wants rather then is talking for her too! "

First, my head hurts, second, why does an eight year old child need 'a voice' on YT?!
As if the mans not going to edit it to HIS liking anyway and mix her message/obliterate it all together.

Reactions: 7
I would Never usually say this but Emily Rose is becoming top end of obsessed, she is not just a viewer or fan I think it's gone alot further than that defending even the most despicable actions of Anna and Jonathan it's not normal.
you can tell that they’re immature because they lack any critical thinking skills. they would never ever criticise either jonothan or anna’s actions, they cannot see a single flaw and that just show immaturity.

you can support someone and still disagree with the things they do. it’s the equivalent of loving a parent but not agreeing with the choices they make.

in many ways, it just shows how they’re being groomed. they will blindly defend jonothan and anna and i can GUARANTEE that wouldn’t be the case if they were not constantly interacting with them. they’re young, they’re being groomed, and if they saw this comment, they would mock it which only proves my point further.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.