SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented on the article that she has a nanny and a house keeper that comes twice a week. It does nothing for their public image when she can't be transparent and admit to having the extra help when she speaks to the press.

Reactions: 18
He’s done this before, made out that Eduardo doesn’t have a gender, yet continue to call him/he. He 100% does it for views and I don’t understand how people can’t see that. This family is vile, they honestly make me so angry

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They are both confused. On vlogs both he and Anna continue to divide and categorise their children as boys and girls. Anna is always saying "good boy" and "good girl", Jono is always referring to E2 as a "girl" or "daughter". Yet on his tik toks and instagram posts he tries to imply E2 is exploring with gender identity. This makes it so apparent this is all for views and financial gain, as the real story in their house is all about categorising children by gender. Let's not forget their recent car rant where Jono said that the way E2 dresses doesn't mean he is "bloody gay". I think we all know that but he clearly doesn't as he seems to constantly confuse gender identity and sexual orientation. Neither topic should be up for discussion with a 6 year old.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Anna said to Eduardo the other morning when he was going downstairs for his breakfast, “good girl, oh no sorry good boy” so clearly Anna doesn’t use she/her

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Ngl I used to like them and enjoy their content. Fast forward 2 years or so ive stopped watching, unfollowed and cba to stay updated. They just seem so fake, annoying and very attention seeking........ Nothing is ever private. They'll look back one day and cringe

Reactions: 14
I just can't get over how pretentious they are. They are clearly losing their short lasting success and finances are going down the drain yet they pretend like they are still this wealthy, successful family. Time to down size their house and cars and consolidate their finances and debts before they lose the rest of it. Jono is living in the past- he keeps going off on the vlogs about how successful they were and the opportunities they received to travel "the world" (didn't know the world was so small) and have all of the freebies. Obviously that's not the case now but he can't bring his ego to accept their present and future circumstances.

You actually need to work for what you want and these two are just lazy- they got lucky one time, as someone said, through consistency with uploading and getting in on vlogging in the early days, coupled with Jono harrassing Dom at Gleam until he gave in and watched their content. I actually think Anna could have made something of her career if she had had the right resilience and coping skills, coupled with a strong work ethic. They both really need to get out in the world and properly start hustling.

Reactions: 12
Just been through and reported every ticktock video with E in a dress as child abuse, can't see it making a blind bit of difference though, but it's easy to report so I will carry on doing so, this man has to be stopped, he is a child abuser, except abusing his own kids, in the eyes of the law it shouldn't make the slightest bit of difference. 😡 😡 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
I’m sorry to say it but this whole thing with Eduardo is not sitting right with me. I have absolutely no issue with little boys doing girlie things/wearing dresses etc and vice versa, however it is clear from the tik toks that he really doesn’t want to be doing this. I feel that Jonathan and Anna are only doing this to try and make themselves look woke and so that people will praise them, but it seems like the opposite is happening.

Imagine telling a little boy of that age that people are calling him a freak etc! He is young enough that he’s not going to see the comments on social media unless he is shown them, which his vile parents are clearly doing. I could honestly cry every time I see his little face. I cannot believe that recent tik tok where Eduardo is referred to as she, I’m sorry but just because your son wears dresses it does not make them a female.

That poor little boy will be traumatized if they continue with this, I’m sorry but in my opinion there is no way a boy of his age wants to change sex, why can’t they just let him dress up or whatever and just carry on as normal? Why broadcast it? If Eduardo gets to an age where he wants to transition, good on him. I would be delighted for him and I’m sure he would receive lots of support however at the moment it’s all just for content. Really is sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Takes them out for a walk DAIILY 🤣 umm you never set foot outside the house 🤣🤣
She means the dog walker walks the dogs and the nanny takes the children out for a walk. If she ever spends time with all of the children out of the house, guaranteed she has her husband or nanny with her as she can't cope with all 4 alone.

Reactions: 22
Next thread title suggestion: Saccone Jolys #36 J’s small dick energy, A’s lethargy & still no dentistry

• Haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wondering if now that Dom Smalls has left Gleam, if someone has considered contacting the new CEO (no idea who this is) and informing them of the horrible content Jonathan is putting out featuring Eduardo? Maybe the new person in charge will see how disturbing it is and step in to stop J? It's a long shot I'm sure, but couldn't hurt at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

If this isn’t allowed please remove.
Not sure if this link works but every video/tiktok/instragram seems to be about Eddy’s gender. It doesn’t seem genuine. It’s just for views.

• Angry
Reactions: 16

If this isn’t allowed please remove.
Not sure if this link works but every video/tiktok/instragram seems to be about Eddy’s gender. It doesn’t seem genuine. It’s just for views.
side note, sort that tooth out Joan

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.