SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering if now that Dom Smalls has left Gleam, if someone has considered contacting the new CEO (no idea who this is) and informing them of the horrible content Jonathan is putting out featuring Eduardo? Maybe the new person in charge will see how disturbing it is and step in to stop J? It's a long shot I'm sure, but couldn't hurt at this point.
This is from the link on Smalls Twitter, may be worth an email telling Tham about these child abusers?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Gleam Child protection policy... It opens a pdf. Can someone screen shot the first page... About Gleam recognising children's right to protection from abuse. So Gleam blatantly breaking its own CPpolicy regarding Eduardo😠😠😠 like Bon Qui Qui said maybe the new CEO needs reminding of this policy regarding the scumfamily.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone have links to vlogs or anything where Jonathan has referred to E being a girl / saying A is his only son, please?

Reactions: 2
It seems to be getting to the point eduardo is wearing emilias clothes everyday. Today's vlog was anna organising cupboards, riveting. I had to actually double take because I thought eduardo was Emilia. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately, Gleam isn't going to see anything that is bringing them money as abuse. If so, they would have dropped them long ago. Until more people get on board with online child exploitation then nothing is going to be done and they will still bring in the money. Brands are still sending them things and they are getting AD money so Gleam gets a cut, therefore, they don't give two shits.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
yep, loving the comments
If you look closely it seems to me daz black has commented, idk if this is the real account he uses, but he is a famous youtuber so maybe he’ll make a video on it he already did one with the vegan teacher

Reactions: 8
😣😤😫purleeeese... A video pal saying regarding Anna and the plastic organiser bloody boxes ( have got same in my bathroom from Poundland) that influencers really do their job...no words...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Havent watched them in a little while & watched a couple of the latest vlogs this morning.
Jeeeez Eduardo looks so ill. Poor thing 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 13
😣😤😫purleeeese... A video pal saying regarding Anna and the plastic organiser bloody boxes ( have got same in my bathroom from Poundland) that influencers really do their job...no words...
Oh get a grip hahahaha. Could she really not think of buying a cheap plastic basket until lazy Anna recommended it. I am often infleunced by people online (lipglosses are my downfall) but surely its just common sense to buy a storage tray if you know, you're struggling with storage 😂 😂 no doubt Anna's paid a ridiculous amount for something I got for less than a quid in poundstretcher

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh get a grip hahahaha. Could she really not think of buying a cheap plastic basket until lazy Anna recommended it. I am often infleunced by people online (lipglosses are my downfall) but surely its just common sense to buy a storage tray if you know, you're struggling with storage 😂 😂 no doubt Anna's paid a ridiculous amount for something I got for less than a quid in poundstretcher
Haha, it's common sense you should need "influencers" to tell you to buy storage boxes, then again this particular minion genuinely seems attached to them to the point she's convinced she's part of there lives. It's actually uncomfortable how close she believes she is with them

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Haven't ever commented on a saccone joly thread before but used to love them (years ago when it was just Emilia and Eduardo). But every day Jonathan comes up on my tiktok feed every single day exploiting the life out of poor Eduardo. Even the video of Jonathan probing him to say that Jonathan wasn't using him or forcing him to do anything was painful to view, Eduardo looked uncomfortable.

I don't think Anna is a good person by any standard but Jonathan is disgusting. Clearly money hungry and often comes off as predatory in my opinion. Unfortunately all press good or bad helps his brand and helps earn him money so I don't see him stopping these Eduardo videos anytime. All the angry comments are increasing his engagement and gaining him exposure.

It's really sad to see him using his child like this but sure it's the only thing he knows.

disgusting man

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Both Emilies and the other girl who named her son Andrea are trying to 'make it' online... just look at all their social media accounts and how many other influencers they tag or used to tag... and the 'not an AD...🤦‍♀️ wtf.... 🤦‍♀️ #cringefest

Eta: waiting for this end up screenshot on their Twitter like last time, because 'omg look the tattle is talking about me!!!' 🤦‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just noticed that girl with the storage boxes absolutely rims the saccone jolys on twitter. Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot stand those fan girls they make my bumhole clench. Literally live on Twitter for famous people to notice them and kiss Anal and Jono’s arse 🤮🤮🤮 freaks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Joe Sugg did an impression of Jonathon (think it’s old) and Jonathon has just called him tit on twitter. His true colours are slipping every time he makes a comment these days! I personally thought Joe nailed it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Yeah Joe you need to have a manky black tooth, exploit and sexualise your kids for money, sit up at 1am talking to 14 year old girls then you’ve nailed it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Both Emilies and the other girl who named her son Andrea are trying to 'make it' online... just look at all their social media accounts and how many other influencers they tag or used to tag... and the 'not an AD...🤦‍♀️ wtf.... 🤦‍♀️ #cringefest

Eta: waiting for this end up screenshot on their Twitter like last time, because 'omg look the tattle is talking about me!!!' 🤦‍♀️🤣
I remember when I saw the girl who named her kid Andrea pop up on my Twitter timeline and I actually couldn’t believe it, how unoriginal and IMO freaky and weird... it’s a nice name but to copy someone you follow on YouTube is really weird.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Joe Sugg did an impression of Jonathon (think it’s old) and Jonathon has just called him tit on twitter. His true colours are slipping every time he makes a comment these days! I personally thought Joe nailed it.
I don't think there was any need to say that considering Emily Rose asked Joe to do it only to find the clip, show Jonathan and take the mick out of him. Even though its a funny clip it makes her as vile as Jonathan!

• Wow
Reactions: 7

She named Her child after theirs? SAD.
Are they paid for moderating out of interest?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.