SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E1’s puberty will be their next money grab for sure. As horrible as it sounds, we all know how creepy old men on the internet like kids who are developing into young woman and sadly jonathon made his stance on pweirdo’s watching very clear; that he doesn’t care.

i hate to think what’s to come for E1, i can only hope they give her the privacy she’s going to need as she’s growing up and going through scary changes but sadly, i don’t think that will be the case. The click bait titles “she got her first period!” and “she got her first bra!” will be too enticing for j to resist exploiting. God help those poor kids. We can only hope family vloggers are over before these changes start happening. These kids need protecting.
"Bra shopping with my daughter!" Ugh, yup, I can see it now. And they will beg Gleam for freebies, hoping to get some cute 'first bras' sent so they can film a 'haul'... ugh.... enough to make you feel sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
In their latest tiktok Eduardo looks like a Victorian ghost child
Poor thing. He has not has this heavy work load, his sister is more used to having to perform every 5 minutes. I bet now that they're homeschooling Jonathan takes the opportunity every chance he gets.

On top of that he's sharing with Andrea. A few vlogs ago, Anna mentioned that they're not getting on, and that Emilia and Alessia aren't either. Wow, it's almost as if forcing kids with quite an age gap together in one room isn't working.....

And of course on top of that, there's Anna's terrible cooking. It never looks appealing, and it never looks as if the kids actually eat enough, especially not vegetables. They also have dinner ridiculously early, and then the Es have breakfast after the little ones are already in school...Far too long between meals.

And as if that wasn't enough, Jonathan likes to tell Eduardo that there are people online who 'hate' him......

No wonder the poor child looks so drained. I wish someone would step in and put a stop to all this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This might sound really weird but is it just me who thinks all of the kids still look like babies but obviously different heights? I don't know how to explain it, I've done placements at infant schools and the children look very much like children but I've always thought that all of the Sacconejoly kids look like babies still. Eduardo looks like a 2-3 year old to me. Emilia just doesn't look 8 to me. Not trying to insult them - they're cute and I don't watch the vlogs so don't know how they behave; I'd only ever blame their behaviour on their useless parents anyway but idk haha.... maybe its because we've witnessed their literal births, idk but they never seem to grow🤭🤭
I had a look on Instagram to me Alessia hasn't grown since I stopped watching just before the showergate. Andrea looks like he is taking over her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
In their latest tiktok Eduardo looks like a Victorian ghost child
So true, he looks unwell. There are probably days where Eduardo doesn’t even want to dress like that but he doesn’t feel he can say no- I mean look how happy it makes his dad!! J’s face when he is putting on those hair extensions gives me the creeps, he is getting a sick enjoyment out of this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Well good to see Anna has her priorities straight, looking at yesterday's stories she organised cupboards, wouldn't it be more productive doing some actual housework? In her stories after she can hear A1 and A2 messing in the bathroom! Last time Andrea was left alone near a bathroom in nearly didn't end well. They never learn! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I had a look on Instagram to me Alessia hasn't grown since I stopped watching just before the showergate. Andrea looks like he is taking over her.
They look ill, which isn't surprising as their diet is not sufficient to help growth, their brains and bodies are not being nourished, I do wonder how far behind their peers they are in school, there has to be a difference.

All of us on here can see the abuse but the powers that be ignore it, what will it take before someone in authority sees it and takes action 😡 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I genuinely wonder how much Nutella those kids get through in a week.
I dread to think but it wouldn't matter to Anna or Jonathan because they let the nanny deal with the kids when they are loaded up with sugar and chocolate everyday. Just once I'd like to see those kids have a chocolate free breakfast.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just a heads up, you can report Jonathan’s TikTok. Even though it’s in his name, how many TikTok has he done by himself? It’s basically the kids TikTok and they’re not old enough.
I did!
Time for those kids to be taken off social platforms.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm now convinced that his minions are not quite the ticket, look at this, these people also need help & education.
Now that is worrying, I'm shocked those girls see nothing wrong with Jonathan regularly posting disgusting tiktok videos, Instagram posts/stories encouraging bad behaviour, humiliating his children and showing their children's either semi or fully exposed!! They don't bother supervising the kids, cover up injuries, and has anyone forgotten just before andrea flooded the house they joked about him getting run over if they were lucky! These girls really need a reality check because if they can't see a thing wrong with any of that that's seriously concerning. 😡😡

Can anyone else remember Anna and Jonathan laughing and joking about Andrea getting run over? I know it was in a vlog not too far back but I can't remember which? I feel like it wouldn't have been missed out on here. If I remember they were both taking bins out the front, Anna was the one that joked it would happen if they were lucky. Does anyone know which one it might be?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I wonder if they have a back up plan in place, should the kids not consent to being filmed? (I know they haven't in the past and they've done it anyway, but it'll be harder now the Es are a bit older and will soon start to comprehend fully what's happening). Emilia will be 9 this year? I'd say in the next couple of years or so if they're still vlogging (fingers crossed not!) they might start to have a battle on their hands... I also worry about her privacy even more now. I was her age when I first got my period, which I know is a bit younger than average but it isn't abnormal... Will they be filming her experiences with hormonal changes?!

I really don't think Anna and Jonathan properly communicate with each other, at all. It's clear there are no boundaries, despite what they claim. It would be really interesting to see how their relationship pans out if (when!) the vlogging ever stops...
I agree.. I can already see Jonathan would try too but I don’t think Anna would let him. I couldn’t imagine being a teenager again trying to fit in at school and seem cool but having my entire childhood online. Doesn’t every teenager go through a phase where everything their parents do is embarrassing?? And any memory of being a child is somewhat embarrassing too.
Now that is worrying, I'm shocked those girls see nothing wrong with Jonathan regularly posting disgusting tiktok videos, Instagram posts/stories encouraging bad behaviour, humiliating his children and showing their children's either semi or fully exposed!! They don't bother supervising the kids, cover up injuries, and has anyone forgotten just before andrea flooded the house they joked about him getting run over if they were lucky! These girls really need a reality check because if they can't see a thing wrong with any of that that's seriously concerning. 😡😡

Can anyone else remember Anna and Jonathan laughing and joking about Andrea getting run over? I know it was in a vlog not too far back but I can't remember which? I feel like it wouldn't have been missed out on here. If I remember they were both taking bins out the front, Anna was the one that joked it would happen if they were lucky. Does anyone know which one it might be?
I think when you’re young (or just plain dumb) and you get some creepy old man with a verified tick next to his name replying to you and giving you attention then you can easily become very influenced and naive. They’ll grow out of it eventually and see the light lol

Recently I have been making dinner at 1 or 2 pm.... Really ? More like, I have been reheating my family's meals for years now..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't read this or I will combust. the woman has a stay at home husband and nanny ffs.😠😠😠 how HOW can she give tips😠😠😠😤😤😤
Good lort, why lie about how great of a mom you are? She can't do these things without help. I guess Gleam pushed to have that article written.

• Angry
I can't read this or I will combust. the woman has a stay at home husband and nanny ffs.😠😠😠 how HOW can she give tips😠😠😠😤😤😤
Love the comment!

Girlfriend has a nanny and a cleaner twice a week. Why wouldn't you put the time into actually researching a person before you do a piece on them? Also, spell check your article.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s 100% being milked now, why can’t they just leave Eduardo alone? Guarantee it’s J that’s changed Eduardos pronouns without even discussing it first, what if in 10 years time Eduardo is confident he wants to be a boy and yet his dads got all these videos up of him playing around as a girl in dresses and makeup and long hair and ‘she’. They have 2 daughters already, just because Eduardo likes dresses they have to make a big deal out of it? Any normal parent would just let the kid get on with it...

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.