Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muttie

I think her problem is that she finally has to actually do some parenting rather than leaving it up to everyone else. With the views down she must be panicking that the nanny will have to go

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
While Jonathan is defintively the head pimp in charge, Anna is just as guilty of manipulating the situation with Eddie.
He never appears in full on girl clothes and hair extensions on her IG but she is sure to make hints to it without being over the top like J. Notice who's pink girly bedroom she decided to take this picture in. Of course someone commented asking if this was his room thinking Anna was so woke and such a supportive mother. Except mommy dearest would never allow the boys to have a pink girly room. She knew what she was doing by choosing this room for the background. She's calculating and contrived just like her husband.

Screenshot_20210119-192543_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Sparklespink

That live was infuriating. I don’t believe social services would even waste their time contacting them because someone had reported Eduardo wearing dresses.
There was clearly more too it and they are trivialising it to play the victim as usual.

“we are going to mess our kids up, every parent does” yeah you more than most Anna.
Complaining that there is nothing for Eduardo to be ashamed about in the videos. No there’s not but how can you not see how this may effect him if he was to decide to not continue wearing clothes like that in the future.
And even if he does then this is his story to tell not yours.
“The kids love to be in the videos, we tried to phase them out and they were upset” yeah because they have been trained to be in them since birth! They are children they don’t understand the consequences of these videos right now. All they know is you both praising them for getting views and making them money.

A parents natural instinct is to protect their child, why do they not have that instinct. Oh cos money is more important to them.

I’ve honestly never seen such vain, selfish, big headed narcissists in my life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Bit late but J’s tiktok calling E2 she is just too far. If E2 wants to be referred to as she, i think that is completely fine. But they should keep it private until he is 100% sure that this is what he wants. Little kids change their minds every five minutes. If i asked my 3 year old niece if she wanted to be a he she would agree to it as well. E2 is too young to even understand fully what it means.

I know E2 has always had a feminine side but i honestly think it’s J who is pushing the narrative further and further for him just to garner views and money. It’s sad, and i really hope for E2’s sake that he does want to be referred to as she in the future because otherwise, this is going to mess him up later in life. He cannot consent to his father telling the world his pronouns at only age 6. This should be done by him, whenever he is ready to tell the world and fully understands the concept.

Im genuinely so scared for this child’s future, if we are right and it is J pushing this, he’s going to suffer from serious mental health issues, so honestly for his sake, i hope we are wrong but sadly that doesn’t seem like the case.

• Angry
  • Sad
BEB6336E-E54A-4AF0-AF9D-D82315A5CF61.jpeg
I’m sorry but what the actual fuck is THAT thumbnail. I’ve reported his whole tiktok account for minor safety.
The way he’s marketing e1 is definitely.. interesting 🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Sick

Mum2two

Why are they sending the little boy to. Nursery when they work from home during a fucking pandemic and lockdown

• Angry
  • Sad
J is acting like these are actually things people say in the comments, acting like he’s protecting his son from ‘trolls’ by making videos like this. The only comments are people asking him to stop for E’s sake and saying how forced it looks. If he really wanted to protect his son from these so called “haterz”, he’d keep this part of his life private, or at least not post about it every five minutes.

Imagine that poor boy being told to act sad for the start of this tiktok because people are being mean about him in the comments. I honestly can’t understand why a father would put money and clout ahead of protecting his child and their mental health and privacy.

Attachments

• Angry

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
I'd just add that the man who Jon had the rendezvous with was someone who had clout in town and Jon thought getting with him would help his boy band aspirations.
It turns out there is ONE thing Jon won't do for money!
My first thread title idea (I'm getting in early as I'll probably forget it nearer the time!)

SacconeJolys #36 Jono would do anything for fame, but he won't do that 😉😄

• Haha
Reactions: 36

merryheleen

Honestly not sure if it’ll happen but it breaks my heart to read than they think soon Emilia will be able to start a channel, I mean, is this the best a parent can wish for a daughter? To let her be eaten alive by a industry mostly based on insecurities and appearances? (You’ll agree with me that I don’t think J will encourage her to have a book review kinda channel)

I hope they’ll realise you cannot call yourself a “good parent” just because you get your children presents and days at Disneyland, they’re literally making a living off their children! And we all know they would be ready to blame them if their kids out of blue decided not to be filmed anymore and ofc the views would drop aka goodbye income.

Last thing, I sure hope J knows the difference between accepting his son and brainwashing him because let’s be honest, unfortunately trans people still do not have an easy life and to “condemn” your kid just for the sake of money to question his own identity for many, many years is pure evil. Let him be and play whatever he likes for heaven’s sake, it’s already perverted enough to think about your kid’s possible sexuality when he’s only 6 y/o!

• Heart
  • Sad

dollhouse

I can't believe they click baited Covid for views! People are dying or seriously sick from this virus and they are using it as clickbait. So disgusting - I hope they get reported for this.

• Angry
  • Sick
Thread title by @lozzapaloozza

Recap!
.Jonathan has gone full steam ahead in exploiting Eduardo dressing as a girl
.Eduardo appears to be increasingly confused
.Said Eduardo's pronouns were undecided/unknown but continue to refer him as he/him in vlogs/instastories
.Losing followers everyday
.Anna is back to exercising at 5am
.Kids all look ill
.Idiots unnecessarily sending the A's to nursery
.Looking more and more likely they're financially screwed
.Are looking to move

if i've missed anything feel free to add!

• Wow
  • Angry
On the N.K.A channel Jonathan said he wanted to wear feminine clothes and shoes but was told that dresses and women's shoes were for girls and that's precisely what should have happened for E2 was a firm in a gentle manner told that he is a boy NOT a girl
i really don’t agree with this, it’s rather ignorant. i don’t think it’s right to tell a child what they can and can’t do based on gender. He should be allowed to explore genders without a camera shoved in his face sharing it to the whole world. There’s nothing wrong if he wants to be a girl in the future but right now, he just needs privacy and to explore as a child. Let him wear dresses and makeup and extensions if he wants but don’t use it for views.

I mean jonathon was told this as a child and look at him now, he’s pushing his child to do more because he wants to live through him. It’s rather sad.

• Angry
  • Sad

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I remember there being such a strange dynamic in that family when I used to watch them. Zero romantic chemistry between Jonathan and Anna. She just seems so unmaternal? I'm really not convinced she wanted children, especially judging by those old tweets of her being adamant that she only wanted dogs. I know things change but she really doesn't seem motherly, in contrast to Jonathan who is clearly paternal despite his hundreds of flaws as a father. Anna's family didn't really seem to like Jonathan back in the day either. Has this changed? I remember Emma rolling her eyes at the dinner table once when Jonathan was talking, this is going back about 6 or 7 years though. They didn't go to her wedding either, did they? And I remember them barely seeing Jonathan's family at all!
On paper, they have it all. A big house in Surrey, fancy cars, kids in private school, nice holidays every year and a big expendable income for other luxuries (or did, just seen in the highlights that the money seems to be drying up?) yet in reality, they seem miserable. One thing I'll say is as much as I think Anna is an emotionally-absent mother and is lazy af, I hope she fully recovers from her ED one day. I also think if she could reset the clock and have never gotten into this vlogging lifestyle, she would.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

abcdabcd

VIP Member
It's as if the parents are sucking the life out of those kids, hundreds of pounds on stuff like an LV bag, Chanel bag, Chloé bag, Valentino shoes, Balmain blazer, Botox, teeth straightening and expensive make up for a woman who doesn't leave the house, Peloton bike, £4000 olive tree, a new car every couple of months for a guy who doesn't leave the house either. Plus the most expensive food, wine and takeouts for the two, Ocado, new iPhones, pool table, gator, garden projects and so on. But the kids who earned them all this money are left locked in the house, unless the nanny has time to take them out, they have to live on sugar, their teeth clearly aren't being taken care of (E2's bottom teeth seem chipped or grated), they have to wear clothes that companies sent to them for free, often have to wear stuff that's too small for months until new stuff gets sent. Get no exercise, have to babysit, the list goes on. But of course, the parents are on their health trips and only get the best of the best for themselves.

• Angry
  • Sad
He will end up back in Tesco - no offence to anyone in retail
No way he's cut out for working in Tescos. An entire career of doing fuck all has not prepared that man for actual work. He's gonna have a rude awakening when their dwindling YouTube completely flat lines. Feel bad for the kids, apart from all the fucking creepy weird shit done to them, their parents had a chance to create some real generational wealth but spaffed it all on materialistic shite.

JaneRosie

Whenever they talk about Alessia losing her tooth they talk about it like it’s a right of passage for being a big girl and having the tooth fairy come.

emmm... NO! This was severe dental trauma not dealt with and now the tooth has been lost! She needs urgent dental treatment!

• Sad
  • Angry
She's lazy end of. She said before if they didn't vlog she would have been a housewife yet she pays someone to do all the things a housewife does because she hates it. Get a job you lazy cow.
It disgusts me that she has FOUR kids and obviously hates kids, and I have 0 and would be over the moon to have just 1 :( It also disgusts me that with all her connections and foot in the door, she could have soo many job options but chooses to sit and stare at either 1) the phone, or 2) the mirror & do nothing!! Meanwhile I lost my job the 1st or 2nd week of Covid. The only thing Anna cares about is Anna. I would happily take any of those kids and nurture & engage with them. I was neglected as a child and I can SEE, clearly, that they do it to all 4 of theirs. Shove them off into a room until it's circus/showtime.

• Heart
  • Sad

ElmoTee

anyone seen the caption of jonothan’s latest instagram post? seems he really is trying to make people think eduardo is a mini me
Just reminded me of something he said on live earlier (which doesn’t look like it’s been saved and posted even though they said they would?!) Jon said how he was 90% gay apart from the fact he fancied girls, then put his arm around an awkwardly laughing Anna. Who says that?!

He’s definitely projecting a lot on to Wardo isn’t he?!

• Sick
  • Wow

callmegracie

VIP Member
Probably because he’s ginger and god forbid she looked like her own child. No offence to gingers I think his hair is lovely but I imagine Anna doesn’t like that fact he doesn’t fit their perfect Aesthetic
this! it took her so long to call him ginger, she used to say it was rose gold :LOL: she also blocked anyone who said he was ginger for the first few months

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellis hav

Has anyone seen the recent Tik Tok where they've set it up as a joke pretending Eduardo is being forced to wear dresses? Honestly its getting a bit pathetic now. We get it, your son likes to put on dresses and sparkly shoes? My friends nephew who is 7 does that. He's not the only boy in the world to do it. He's a kid at the end of the day and he shouldn't be paraded round social media trying to 'break the norms' because I can just see it backfiring and him becoming confused as he grows up. If he wants to wear a dress, let him wear a dress but constantly making videos about it trying to prove a point just isn't necessary. Let the poor kid be.
It’s pure exploitation

• Angry
Reactions: 34