SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but Anna is bored during lockdown... yet spends every complaining that she has to homeschool the kids. How can she be bored if she’s homeschooling them for 3-5 hours a day. I smell 💩
And she is not even homeschooling, the teacher isgiving the classes,

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I just came across this thread and I’m so disgusted at all this. It’s awful how those kids are being treated and something really does need done by SS. And Jonathan being 90% gay but he liked girls wouldn’t that make him Bisexual? Seems a bit strange especially as the live was deleted, obviously Anna wasn’t too happy

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think they just live together for the sake of the kids tbh 👀 both wanted children so just have sex to make babies and now they are done and when the kids are older Jono will come out

Reactions: 21
I think they just live together for the sake of the kids tbh 👀 both wanted children so just have sex to make babies and now they are done and when the kids are older Jono will come out
Well apparently she didn't want any at all.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Anna was very strongly against having children until she apparently changed her mind after getting married. She's failed to convince me she ever wanted a single one of those poor babies. She also used to publicly slag off Jonathan's family on twitter.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
What happened on the live? I unfollowed them both as I couldn’t stand to see his manky tooth and her obvious hatred of her own children any longer

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Honestly not sure if it’ll happen but it breaks my heart to read than they think soon Emilia will be able to start a channel, I mean, is this the best a parent can wish for a daughter? To let her be eaten alive by a industry mostly based on insecurities and appearances? (You’ll agree with me that I don’t think J will encourage her to have a book review kinda channel)

I hope they’ll realise you cannot call yourself a “good parent” just because you get your children presents and days at Disneyland, they’re literally making a living off their children! And we all know they would be ready to blame them if their kids out of blue decided not to be filmed anymore and ofc the views would drop aka goodbye income.

Last thing, I sure hope J knows the difference between accepting his son and brainwashing him because let’s be honest, unfortunately trans people still do not have an easy life and to “condemn” your kid just for the sake of money to question his own identity for many, many years is pure evil. Let him be and play whatever he likes for heaven’s sake, it’s already perverted enough to think about your kid’s possible sexuality when he’s only 6 y/o!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Wait did she actually say this?? And when
In the Stacey Dooley documentary was the first time she's said it, that's where this exact quote is from, but she's also said it in a few of the podcasts since then and implied it in the vlogs a couple times

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He s lost another 2,000 Twitter subscribers!!! I reported few days ago he d gone down to 666.9k... He s now on 666.7k!!😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wait did she actually say this?? And when
Stacey Dooley documentary, it was on YouTube don’t know if it’s still there. Same documentary that when Stacey asked Jonathan how he feels about his kids images being used on sites for pedophiles, he said “well....like....is it really that bad? Ya know?”

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I just came across this thread and I’m so disgusted at all this. It’s awful how those kids are being treated and something really does need done by SS. And Jonathan being 90% gay but he liked girls wouldn’t that make him Bisexual? Seems a bit strange especially as the live was deleted, obviously Anna wasn’t too happy
I always thought that if he wasn’t in denial or in the closet, then he was at the very least bisexual. And there’s nothing wrong with that. Just be honest about it and stop projecting your feelings and past conflicted thoughts onto your son.

• Angry
Wait... you have to be 13 to have a YouTube channel, that’s 5 whole years away..why are they talking about it like it’s next year?

• Sad
Jono going on in last night's vlog about how they have had amazing experiences by building their business and "travelled the world". I am sorry but I wouldn't call them world travellers. I have been to more countries than they have, as have many people lol. They have never been to any eastern country, the only European countries they have been to are Italy (and maybe passed by a few on a cruise once), which is barely anything considering they have lived in Europe their whole lives. Never been to Canada or the Caribbean. It's been the USA a few times and Italy plus one cruise to Cuba and Mexico lol.

I think he is having trouble coming to terms that their free ride is over. They have made foolish choices with their money. That's why he is trying so hard to big himself up on tik tok by bragging how he got 1 M followers there in a year and reinvented himself- that's only because of his youtube fanbase and pimping his children out there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
it’s sad because even though it’s five years away, jonathan made it clear that emilia will have a channel when she’s old enough so it looks like emilia doesn’t have a choice

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.