Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
On her insta stories with the lipstick, she is going to take one and give the rest to the kids...Nars lipsticks!!
$30 lipsticks as toys for the children.

It's disgusting how thoughtless & ungrateful they are with all the things they receive for free while others don't have a pot to piss in & to top it all off, they give these adult gifts to their children for playtime.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

rach1903

I actually reported the latest TikTok. I know nothing will get done about it but it just made me angry. He is basically telling his 6 year old that people call him a freak, that is bullying.

• Angry
  • Sad

Mickey123

VIP Member
So your cleaner is off for a few weeks, it's time to teach your kids how to do chores. E-1 literally sits at the breakfast table waiting to be fed in majority of the vlogs. She can make her own breakfast and put it in the dishwasher when she's done. It's not hard to have your six and eight-year-olds do things around the house. My kids did things even at A-2's age. They knew how to pick up toys and keep things picked up. FFS there are songs about it for kids to sing. Maybe the littlest kids wouldn't be so destructive if they had to pick up their messes.

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
They made a tiktok where emilias arm was ‘stuck’ in a pringles can. Majority of the comments are referencing a certain adult website (unsure if allowed to name other websites?) and a specific category shown on these websites.🤢🤢
Wait, what? I don't get it.... But if you're right about the reference, that is yet again proof that he is doing it on purpose, to cater to that type of audience YET AGAIN. And nothing is done, because on the surface ,it's an innocent video.
How absolutely disgusting.

• Sick
  • Angry

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Estimated YouTube earnings in last 30 days... 2,800 US dollars = £2,069 British stirling.... The school fees are at least £3,000 a month!!! Let alone mortgage, cars, nanny cleaner etc etc etc!!! Karma scumjonny.

• Wow
  • Heart

Mogmog

Chatty Member
If I had children, posted a picture/video of them online and even ONE sick person made an inappropriate comment about my child or people suggested that something I'd misinterpreted as innocent was potentially catering to p*dos, I would NEVER post anything of my child online again. It's utterly incomprehensible to me that these parents have received numerous vicious threats from sickos regarding their children, and genuine concern from fans regarding their thoughtless content e.g. naked children in the bath, showing their uniforms, these tiktoks making reference to adult videos and THEY STILL DON'T LISTEN. Why don't they have that instinct to protect their children? The pound signs really do come before their own children's safeguarding. If they weren't this 'perfect' white, middle class, nuclear family on the surface, I really believe Jonathan's behaviour would be taken more seriously.
Someone I work with but am not FB friends with once mentioned how cute my baby son was, from the photo he saw on FB. He meant no harm so just I said thank you but I was so shocked i immediately tightened my security so if you find me, you can't see *anything*
I can't understand the rise in instamums posting everything online for the world to see

• Heart

rach1903

Their latest TikTok has made me so angry once again! When will they understand that a 6 year old cannot give consent? The cheek of J trying to pretend that he makes the videos because it makes Eduardo happy, I mean what a joke. What a horrible selfish creature J is. It’s genuinely upsetting that nothing can be done to help those kids

• Angry
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Jonathan said how he hopes he'll have time to edit the NKA video when the younger ones are back in school on Monday (yesterday). But he already showed himself editing the video last week when he said that, I as well do not understand what they're doing all day. The NKA podcasts are very simple videos, he just needs to cut them, takes two hours, tops! And we know he doesn't do homeschooling, so what was he doing all day yesterday, because the NKA video still isn't up? Heck, the SJ channel still has the vlogmas banner and Christmas profile photo, there are no events. And thinking how Anna considers placing Ocado shops as 'work', I really wonder if he's just sitting in his office, on his Playstation or chatting on the internet all day?

They also NEVER film their work days, they film the kids being dropped off, cooking, gardening, putting the kids to bed, but you never ever see them sit down and actually do some work in a time lapse or say how they're about to work now. You also rarely see them film past the kids' bedtimes, Anna shares the odd IG story on those nights where she's not in bed at 7pm, but Jonathan always says how he stay up late, yet I don't remember him EVER filming in the evening, other than the odd Peloton IG story, makes you wonder what he actually does until late and why he deserves camera-free evenings, yet the kids are filmed from the moment they open their eyes to when they close them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

binlova

VIP Member
How about Anna’s IG stories on Sunday about poor E2 commenting and noticing her blemishes and makeup. It does seem a bit odd of a character trait. Then she said he pitched a fit when he was dropped off for daycare. Seems like E2 is extremely sensitive, it stinks that he’s learned to care so much about superficial looks. But kids pick up what their parents model. 🤷‍♀️

not surprising the child is commenting when 90% of his life he sees his mum 3cm deep in foundation. He probably doesn't recognize her without lipstick and curled hair

• Haha
  • Angry

underthesun

So, Dom has stepped down as CEO of Gleam. Sam and Nic already left. They're very close with Dom, so I'm assuming he gave them a heads up he was leaving and they bowed out just prior to his departure. I wonder why. Do they know something is about to happen? :unsure: I wonder if the loss of Dom, who brought on the SJs, will have any bearing on them as influencers? How much did he personally do for them?

• Wow
  • Haha

Scandalous_Purpose

so i follow a youtuber who has 80k subscribers and when people pay a membership of the same price as the sacconejoly’s, she gives them 3 videos a month, a livestream, 20% off all merch and a free gift. if you sign up to the saccone joly’s membership you get.. oh wait nevermind

• Haha

Scandalous_Purpose

From what Anna says the cleaning lady is her only friend, yeah because you pay her so she’s forced to kiss your arse 🥴 meanwhile what friends do either her or Jono have? Absoloutely fucking none and that says alot
It’s a massive red flag that they don’t have any friends their own age, especially Jonathan. They talk to children half their age and act like teenagers when they’re in their 30s and 40s. 🚩🚩🚩

• Heart
  • Sad

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
you can guarantee the staff hate them for it
As a pre-school assistant myself, I do feel frustrated that they have sent the youngest two to nursery when they have a nanny at home to help two STAY AT HOME parents. There is no need for them to risk either of them picking up the virus at nursery, show no symptoms and spread it to the rest of the family back home and on to other families, who may be living with vulnerable people.
All early years staff and teachers just want to feel safe doing our job that we do love and if kids can stay at home with their parents then they should.

• Sad
  • Angry

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Is it normal to drink an entire bottle of wine every night by yourself? He tries to come across as some sort of connaisseur in an attempt to hide, what, to me, is just alcoholism. Those wines he drinks also are all on the upper end in terms of alcohol content. I mean, he admitted to having ordered stuff off Amazon he didn't remember because he was so drunk.

Also, the bottle he showed yesterday that was £35 isn't that much more expensive than the 'regular' ones he drinks, they're still £24. Now if he 'only' drinks 20 nights per month (which I doubt if you've seen the amounts he bought last week for just himself) that still comes up to almost £500 per month on booze.

• Wow
  • Sad