SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who taught this kid to be so superficial at only 6!? 🤔 I can take 1 guess. How sad that he looks at his grandmother as "ugly" because she doesn't have long styled hair and wear loads of makeup like his mother. Anna must talk about appearances and what makes someone Beautiful loads for her 6 yr old to feel this way. His idea of beauty is already so messed up and his parents will only make it worse.
P.s. Anna looks way more like her mother then she cares to admit.
View attachment 390865
Why the hell does a 6 year old have a makeup app in the first place.....

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Jonathan’s IG post about him being just like Eduardo... he is living through his son so much. Poor wardo

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
i hate how they’re ingraining in E2’s head that he has to have long hair and wear dresses and makeup to be beautiful. (either way he is). no wonder he used a makeup app on his oma and makes comments about weight when his mother spends a whole hour every day just doing her makeup to sit in her bed.

I’m genuinely worried for E2, he’s already showing signs of being obsessed with looks at only 6, he probably sees and knows a lot more about his mother than we think. considering the fact all three saccone sisters have had body image issues, there’s a good chance that he is going to. Not only because he’s exposed to the tendencies regularly but because his parents are confusing him on how he has to look to be a ‘girl’ and at the same time showing him the hate he gets for it. The poor little boy must be so confused. I really just wish for his sake, they never shared this part of his life, or at least not pushed it so much for views. Acceptance is important for him to be happy in himself but privacy also is until he’s old enough and ready to make that decision for himself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How can Anna say Andrea looks the least like her? She posted a picture of her as a baby on her stories and she looks EXACTLY like him. Does she really just hate him or something?
i thought that too. She acts so defensive about it, like looking like him is an insult?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
How can Anna say Andrea looks the least like her? She posted a picture of her as a baby on her stories and she looks EXACTLY like him. Does she really just hate him or something?
Thought the same - same facial features. If anything Eduardo looks the least like her. But she’d never admit that. Anna also looks more like her mom than she’d probably admit. Now that she’s older her body shape is more like her moms. I think she’s really struggling with the inevitable aging and weight gain that can come with it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I really do liken Anna’s constant posting about how ‘recovered’ she is from her eating disorder and how accepting she is of her body to couples who aren’t happy always posting on social media. I have a friend whose sister always posted photos with her boyfriend looking happy, then it turned out that the relationship was toxic and abusive, but they posted on social media to make out like everything was fine. (She is out of this relationship now thank god). I guess social media is very fake. I do recall Anna saying that she thought maybe her old pill was the thing that caused her to gain weight. I do find it weird that she doesn’t seem to lose weight despite her rigorous early morning exercise, but I guess her diet isn’t great. Either way I think she needs to get help to deal with her issues before it impacts the kids any more than it already has.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yeah I don’t get why she feels the need to constantly say he’s his dads twin and daddy’s boy etc.. she could’ve skipped that question and picked another. All of her kids look like her and J in a good mix, but because Alessia is the blonde hair golden girl Anna is like ‘omg my twin’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It’s clear that it’s Jonathan pushing all this on to E2. When I was younger I was more of a ‘Tom Boy’ (are we even allowed to say that now🤨) My Parents just let me get on with it. They weren’t asking me what boy name I wanted to be ect. I just grew out of it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I just can’t watch Anna’s workouts. Her form is absolutely shocking even when she’s going easy stuff. She’s going to really hurt herself if she isn’t careful.

Reactions: 25
I get the sense that Anna has swung from one extreme to the other. She used to be very controlling and obsessive with their food and routines, as well as her own, and now she has gone the opposite way- letting them have so much nutella and trying not to care about thumb sucking etc. She doesn't know how to do moderation.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Proper hope she gets real help this time with her ED bc living with one is absolutely hell and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, ‘mine properly takes up my life
I have bulimia and i don't purge i over eat regretfully then do two days without food that clears the insides if i get to zone of sipping juice not much of it just enough to stop pangs and can get through the first six days without food then i am all good
That was my record 5 years ago, my most tolerance is two to three days

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why the hell does a 6 year old have a makeup app in the first place.....
I don't believe for one minute that Eduardo did that, it reeks of Jonathan, just to further his "story" about Eduardo. Bet his mother-in-law loved it - not!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If Anna is back into working out, and Jonathan has his Peleton...my first question is why doesn’t Anna use that?
Second, why don’t they team up with Lean Machines, or Carly Rowena? Both fully fledged, respectable “work out” gurus. Makes sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anna’s form when working out shocks me, she’ll really hurt herself if she’s not careful. Would love a proper PT to put her through her paces. She’d get a shock 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s clear that it’s Jonathan pushing all this on to E2. When I was younger I was more of a ‘Tom Boy’ (are we even allowed to say that now🤨) My Parents just let me get on with it. They weren’t asking me what boy name I wanted to be ect. I just grew out of it.
I agree with you on this regarding Jonathan he is a closet gay i am pretty sure of it

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You mean like the Tropicana juice you promoted but never drink? The cheap F&F clothes you promoted but never wear? The Campbell soups you promoted but never made once in your life? The Arran toiletries you never use? The Nespresso ads you do because they don't want Jonathan, even though you've stopped drinking coffee a long time ago? The Katie Loxton personalised purse you promoted but never used? The Hasbro ad you did, posing with your family for 'game night', but never played a board game with them before or after the ad? The Children in Need ad you did, but have never mentioned before or after the ad? The Portal from Facebook tablet you got and promoted, but always call your mum on FaceTime on your iPhone? The Spotify ad you did, which was the first and last time we heard music in your house?
Do I need to go on, because 90% of the ads Anna does are brands or things that are never to be seen again.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
i thought that too. She acts so defensive about it, like looking like him is an insult?
Probably because he’s ginger and god forbid she looked like her own child. No offence to gingers I think his hair is lovely but I imagine Anna doesn’t like that fact he doesn’t fit their perfect Aesthetic

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Probably because he’s ginger and god forbid she looked like her own child. No offence to gingers I think his hair is lovely but I imagine Anna doesn’t like that fact he doesn’t fit their perfect Aesthetic
this! it took her so long to call him ginger, she used to say it was rose gold :LOL: she also blocked anyone who said he was ginger for the first few months

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
As sensitive as the subject is I just want to call BS on this.
You’re miscarrying and you’re walking around disney with white dungarees hugging your crotch?! Really?!

As if all the dress wearing posts don’t feel false enough. I can’t believe i used to watcg this family many years ago.

3A1046F3-FA34-430E-9D74-6ECF7DADA664.png

• Angry
Reactions: 30
His ginger hair definitely doesn't fit into her grey/cream colour scheme. She likes tan and blonde or ashy colours, definitely nothing as vibrant as ginger. I think the fact that he reminds her of a man she doesn't fancy and also always looks so neglected, even though that's her fault, adds to her wanting to distance herself from him. Poor child always has snot or chocolate in his face and because he never got any age appropriate stimulation or bonding time with his parents, he just looks lost and just does what works for him in this household, and that's screaming, hitting and wandering around :(

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I just can’t watch Anna’s workouts. Her form is absolutely shocking even when she’s going easy stuff. She’s going to really hurt herself if she isn’t careful.
Those lunges were ATROCIOUS. I have a dodgy knee and the thought of doing exercises with that form physically pains me

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.