Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HenriV

I think family vlogging channels need to be removed/demonetised from YouTube, actively exploiting your child's privacy, for financial gain, is completely unforgivable. I do get there is a place for family content on YouTube, but it shouldn't be a channels soul focus as it's at the expense of their child. J/A just see their own bank balance increase and look at what incredibly unnecessary thing they can buy rather then protecting their children's future.

There really is no excuse for how they have treated their children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

abcdabcd

VIP Member
I have to disagree, I don’t think Jonathan will use the “I’m coming out” storyline, despite him knowing that it would absolutely revive the channel. The thing with him is, that, while he has no qualms about throwing Anna and the kids under the bus and release very intimate details about them and showing them in vulnerable situations to get easy money, I don’t think Jonathan would ever want to be subjected to the kind of scrutiny and potential embarrassment he puts his kids and wife through. He thinks he’s too good for that. In his mind he’s this genius filmmaker and way above his props

• Sad
  • Angry

Pinchme

VIP Member
I have a picture in my head of him sitting alone all night as Anal escapes him at 8pm and shuts herself in her room. He at his computers downing a bottle of wine whilst talking to who knows who & sharing photos of his kids to the highest bidder.

Nothing this man does is the norm, I think he has a very dark side, hope I'm wrong, but I just can't see him watching the latest Netflix with a bottle on his own every night.

• Sick
  • Sad

Scandalous_Purpose

i know it’s a petty thing but i’ve worked in retail, why did he have to put the camera on the shop employee in his insta story? he’s got hundreds of thousands of followers? let the poor girl get on with her job without filming her? and what’s the need to have to film your transaction anyway? because you’re so cool getting enough wine for 15 people? honestly he is the personification of small dick energy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Muttie

Don’t have 4 children if you can’t keep up with the mess/parenting that it brings, even before Alessia was born they had a nanny. Why have children if you just have someone else raise them? It’s not like they are both out at work all day!! Her moaning AGAIN that she has to do things around the house, welcome to the real world Anal

• Angry
  • Heart

Gusber

Chatty Member
My son used to be extremely imaginative as a child. He was an only child and would be as happy playing alone as with his friends. Even up to the age of 12, walking to and from school (yes!! Walking!! Not ferried to every single place by car!!) he would engage in imaginary sword fights, doing all the sound effects, without actually having a sword or an opponent. He would be deep in his own game and having a ball. What the SJs are doing would be like me going on the internet and telling everyone we know that my child believes he is a knight! Please no longer think of him as a little boy because in his head, his imagination, he’s most definitely a knight from an ancient realm.

If that sounds stupid and ridiculous, it’s no different to any of these horrendous, damaging ‘woke’ people, setting their CHILDREN up for confusion and trouble. Talk about pandering to the teeny tiniest of minorities in order to score liberal attitude points. Great for you maybe but not for the poor child who now believes it’s somehow bad to be a boy and like traditional boy things and vice versa for girls. Statistically speaking it’s very much most likely that a boy will believe he’s a boy and a girl will believe she’s a girl through to adulthood. So unless you have very definite evidence, without any influence from yourselves as parents, that your child believes they’re in the ‘wrong’ gendered body, stop making gender this weird ‘choice’ your children have to make! 🤦🏻

Someone posted a couple of threads ago how in the 70s, there were many people campaigning for the right for children under the legal age to have sex. If that sounds icky and ill conceived, well I don’t think any of this ‘undecided pronouns’ and ‘non-binary gendered’ is any less icky or ill conceived.

• Heart

MissKnowItAll007

Just catching up on everything :oops::oops: how can someone who has a nanny, a dog walker, a cleaner and a husband who works from home be so lazy?
I'm a single mother to a son with a neurological condition, I go to work each morning, get home and do home schooling, walk my dog, play what ever sport he has picked for that day, cook, clean, wash clothes, get school work ready for the next day, put my son to bed and then log on to my online college..... Anna p*sses me right off!! How can she be so lazy and not involved in her children's school lives and how can you ship two off to nursery!!! Anna could be an amazing home schooler and an amazing mother is she actually put the same effort in to it as she does her hair and make up each day. there is no need to be getting up at 5am to work out when you literally have nothing to do all day and no one to care for!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

laufitz

So I've been a keen follower of this thread for the last month and don't usually comment but thought you tatters would like this information. I was completing an online survey and low and behold look who's face pops up that I had to answer so many questions about. I literally tore her apart! They will probably read my answers and think I've gone crazy. So looks like they have things going on behind the scenes to supplement their ever decreasing income. Now I just hope New look-sees sense and do not hire her!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I think Eduardo right now feels like dressing up is a different identity to himself. It is very possible that he doesn't really feel female but they keep telling him that because he likes dresses and makeup he's a girl (what even).
It’s exactly this! They’ve taken something positive (not enforcing strict gender binaries) and completely missed the mark, turning into a body dysphoria issue and trying to push that Eduardo is actually questioning his whole existence as a boy, when in reality, he probably just likes to play with what he wants when he wants. It’s really sick of Jonathan to use his children as ‘plots’ in his ‘show’ like this. Anna must know that it’s wrong but as per usual, she’s passive and let’s the manipulation go on under her nose. I wonder what the school think of it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Muttie

Is anyone else still confused as to what they do all day? If YouTube is their main source of income and they don’t have jobs, they have a nanny, and a cleaner, and the two younger kids are at nursery, then what do they do?? Why does Anal need to get up at 5am and put on a full face and then go to bed exhausted at 8pm when she’s been doing nothing??

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Meisify2

VIP Member
I wonder what happened In Anna's childhood that meant her and her 2 sisters all developed eating disorders?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

ashqim

Chatty Member
Yes! And he said I was Eduardo when I was at school I was that kid.

how the kids at eduardos school are very accepting

they were complaining about people wasting SS time by reporting them.

They think they are getting so much hate because people are bored during lockdown. Anna gets it she’s bored too.

If the kids hate them when they grow up for putting all this money in the bank then so be it. I’d rather they hated us for that than anything else.

kids love being in the videos and Emilia is almost old enough to have her own platform, will they still get these comments then. (scary! This will be the next angle selling Emilia’s channel)

Eduardo doesn’t need these negative comments (even though they are the ones reading them to him)

They were basically playing victim, poor Eduardo getting all this hate when really he isn’t and the negative comments are against them but they never address that. That poor child thinking all this is his fault when it’s nothing to do with him
What they don't understand is the kids may hate them not for putting money in the bank, but for choosing money over their privacy, their mental health, and a normal childhood where they do not have to perform like circus monkeys and earn a living for their parents.

• Sad

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
Just when you thought they couldn’t get more insufferable. How embarrassing of them to complain about their cleaner isolating. As well as click baiting that it’s Anna that has Covid. No respect for the millions that have died?? Should never click bait an illness you absolute moron

• Angry

BDY_97

VIP Member
Cannot believe the disregard they have for people who are actually suffering from covid. My entire household including myself have had it over the last 2 weeks and I would not wish it on my worst enemy, unfortunately lost my grandfather to it just yesterday. I would never wish it on anyone but they would not know what hit them if any of them were to get it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Just looked through TikTok for the first time and wow Jonathon really works that fine line between funny and creepy/risque doesn't he? Half of those TikToks were made for the creeps with the kinds saying things that could be misinterpreted.
I think I only now understand why my parents were so adamant to keep me off the internet when I was younger. This place is a bloody hellhole if you're not careful.

• Heart

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
Does anyone understand the logic behind bringing the 2 older kids to drop off the younger ones even though their lessons start early? Why does Emilia have to start her lessons in the car? Can’t one parent stay at home so she can do it properly ?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Lorny

VIP Member
Anna just had a major rant on insta stories about how hard it has been home schooling the E's as E1 was having a melt down during her live lesson and Anna had to leave E2 to go supervise and help E1- neither of them can do math. What was Jono doing??? Why can't each of them supervise one kid? And then she said by the end of all the live lessons her brain was fried. Then had to deal with the younger two and trying to fit in laundry, cleaning, and cooking dinner.

I mean most of us are doing way more than her and with no help. I have spent the last 2 days homeschooling my 4 year old (he only has one zoom lesson but lots of worksheets) while managing my 2 year old on my own while my husband actually works all day. I still managed to do a full day of worksheets, science experiments, colouring, and lessons with him while minding the 2 year old, cooking dinner, doing laundry, and lots of other things. Oh and I got them both outside for a walk too on my own.

She also said that A2 is not in nursery tomorrow but that she is going to change that to 5 days now as she clearly "cannot cope".No words.
I really take my hat off to the parents who are juggling home schooling alongside their normal daily chores with little to no help. I don’t have kids but I think I would be tearing my hair out. Anna wouldn’t know a days work if it bit her on the arse, nor would she know how to actually care for her children alone. This woman has no right to moan as she’s at home all day with a husband who does just as little as she does. She pretends to be a busy mum but she’s about as busy as my rug.

• Haha
Reactions: 38