SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eduardo going on a walk with his extensions in.. they look so horrible. 'Like the girl from The Ring' my husband said. ;)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
nahhhh how much of a weirdo do you have to be to post the last comment? and how much of a perv does jonathan have to be to keep it up there?

because even if that isn’t emilia’s username, it could be another young child who is now vulnerable
How disgusting 🤢 how can he live with himself knowing that god knows who is trying to get in contact with his 8 year old daughter. With all their antics that’s been going on during lockdown, I wouldn’t be surprised if the parents at the school wouldn’t want any of their kids being around the SJ’s

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Could someone please explain what the hell Anna's latest bikini video has to do with the "get your wiggle on" campaign??? Ummm what?! Why she thinks proving she's recovered from her ED has to involve posing her her under and bra or a bikini makes no sense.
It's so obvious she's 100% back on the ED train. Look for her to be getting smaller each week until she's back to her starving her to be thin body. All the red flags are there Anna. Better call a real therapist to help you through your loads of other mental issues if you really want to stay healthy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
You could see this morning during her workout she was using her Apple Watch to track the workout (it will track time, calories, heart rate). She’s definitely not recovered if she’s still tracking calories...

Reactions: 16
Could someone please explain what the hell Anna's latest bikini video has to do with the "get your wiggle on" campaign??? Ummm what?! Why she thinks proving she's recovered from her ED has to involve posing her her under and bra or a bikini makes no sense.
She could've made more of an effort to grab that belly of hers when she was showing her wiggle/jiggle confidence.

She really made sure she took a BIG step with that right leg so her thighs wouldn't touch for even a second.
Screenshot_20210118-112748.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Proper hope she gets real help this time with her ED bc living with one is absolutely hell and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, ‘mine properly takes up my life

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
now he wants to be a pescatarian/vegetarian...

wait she's doing laundry while the kids are eating...but but that's not in the & tight schedule she shared before!! hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She could've made more of an effort to grab that belly of hers when she was showing her wiggle/jiggle confidence.

She really made sure she took a BIG step with that right leg so her thighs wouldn't touch for even a second.
View attachment 390334
Keeping it fake as always.
I do find it so strange she is still allowing her ED to encompasse every aspect of her life. I mean when she was in the deepest parts of it for the last 10 yrs it ruled every moment of her life, now she claims to be recovered but it still rules every part of her life. It has become her identity and the only thing she has to offer the world. It's pretty pathetic actually. I've never seen recovered drug addicts hash tagging it on every post, or talking about it constantly. Her new identity is eating disorder survivor. I get it that's what she milks to make money, but for the love of God why make everything you do or say about it in some way. Is this her way of trying to hold onto it because she's clearly not really recovered? Or is she trying to convince herself and all her minions she's recovered bc if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes believable?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Whenever they talk about Alessia losing her tooth they talk about it like it’s a right of passage for being a big girl and having the tooth fairy come.

emmm... NO! This was severe dental trauma not dealt with and now the tooth has been lost! She needs urgent dental treatment!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Whenever they talk about Alessia losing her tooth they talk about it like it’s a right of passage for being a big girl and having the tooth fairy come.

emmm... NO! This was severe dental trauma not dealt with and now the tooth has been lost! She needs urgent dental treatment!
surely they should get a professional opinion on whether on not she’d be better off getting a prosthetic one to fill the gap so it doesn’t mess up the rest of her teeth. that tooth won’t grow until she’s at least 6 and with the thumb sucking it will grow in terribly crooked. she’ll need braces for years when she’s a teen.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Honestly sometimes I think she doesn’t know she’s slipping back into the habits, it’s rlly common for people who suffer to look over it all. I started weighing myself again last week (I already suffer from Anorexia) but I stopped the weighing, and brushed it off as “ I just want to see what I weigh” until my boyfriend was like “this is how you slip into the habits and the Ed rules again” she needs to be told by Jono like bc I bet he sees the habits 🖕🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I literally couldn't care less about her ed and whether she gets help with it or noShe's a horrible woman who laughs at her kids and sells them to paedos for money. Who gives a tit about her and her bleeping ed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Honestly sometimes I think she doesn’t know she’s slipping back into the habits, it’s rlly common for people who suffer to look over it all. I started weighing myself again last week (I already suffer from Anorexia) but I stopped the weighing, and brushed it off as “ I just want to see what I weigh” until my boyfriend was like “this is how you slip into the habits and the Ed rules again” she needs to be told by Jono like bc I bet he sees the habits 🖕🏼
Jonathan won’t give a monkeys unfortunately as he’ll just see it as views if he is noticing her slipping again. He’s probably be too pished to realise there’s anything going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I literally couldn't care less about her ed and whether she gets help with it or noShe's a horrible woman who laughs at her kids and sells them to paedos for money. Who gives a tit about her and her bleeping ed.
i agree i really couldn’t care less. She only bangs on about it every day because her life is so boring that she thinks the ED is her personality trait

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I care about it because if the children. The Es notice it for sure. And I care because of the vulnerable viewers who have no idea Anna is not showing healthy behaviour at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.