SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that thinks their gifted playmat was really ugly, maybe its just me but it doesn't look right in the playroom? Also those lol things were no doubt gifted too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that thinks their gifted playmat was really ugly, maybe its just me but it doesn't look right in the playroom? Also those lol things were no doubt gifted too.
It is so ugly and why would she think Alessia would get excited over a stupid mat?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I honestly think you’re expressing your anger in the wrong direction. I’d love to give those two the benefit of the doubt but experience tells me I’d be wrong to do so. For many reasons. If you feel so strongly in favour of them, if you can’t see their behaviour around the time of the missed miscarriage as questionable, this probably isn’t the place for you? Please also note, I’m speaking as someone who’s had three miscarriages, so watching their behaviour at the time raised very loud alarm bells for me.

I hate them for what they do to their children, never been a fan, used ti watch them from before Emilia was born until they moved to Uk. Stopped watching completely after they stopped the daily blogs. But I’m not the only one who said here that they were probably hoping the child was not dead. Every parent would... why mourn the child and find out 2 weeks later that the child is actually fine? Why ruin the other kids Disney trip, if you’re not even sure what is going on? They could gave handled it differently, but I think it’s no ones’s place to tell others how to grieve. Honestly, I don’t think it’s ok to attack me for feeling for them for the loss of their child, neither to make fun for my opinion. I’ve also seen people saying they’ll stop reading here and I feel the same, gossiping and expressing concern for the kids is one thing, but making fun for someone who feels for a lost pregnancy is a whole different thing.
You see my comment as me ATTACKING you?! Errrrm. Nope. Definitely not attacking you... 🤷🏻🤦🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
According to Anna's post , she "was miscarrying" in Disney, not hoping the doctors got it wrong. She was walking around in white shorts knowing it could happen any time. Most women would not wear white knowing their period would start , why wear white if you have been told you could miscarry on the plane or on holiday ! Oh wait... To extend the pregnancy vlogs and then milk the MC for years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Sadly. I don't think they're going to change their ways any time soon. Until they're not making any money off of E2 anymore, they'll just move on to their next exploitation, whatever is the next cash-grab, they'll grab onto it. I honestly think the gravy train that comes with family vlogging is going to stop very soon.

I would never wish for them to have no money, but I'd like to see them trying to get a job in the real world. It wouldn't last. God help those children when they can't afford the nanny anymore or their private schools, they're probably the only two places they get their love and nurture from. imagine the complaining Anna is going to do when she actually has to leave her bed every day to work and look after her children on top of that. They've had it too easy and God help them when this is all over. Just give it a few years, family vloggers won't be as prevalent because people are catching on, finally.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It seems unless SS actually see physical signs of abuse it gets ignored, mental abuse they seem not to bother about.

I can remember a good friend who used to work as a early years portage worker, she would see abuse, kids dirty, baby in cot all day, no interaction etc, she reported it but was told unless they are harming them physically then there's nothing they can do, not enough staff and resources, so for a millionaire family living in a mansion probably no chance they will act, it's so so wrong, will SS wait until Ed is so tired and under nourished that he ends up in hospital, only then will they act 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine what a nightmare Jono would be if he was employed by someone? He's so arrogant and rebels against any sort of authority. As for Anna getting a job...!
As previously mentioned by @amyrebecca it would be such a shame if the kids had to change schools. It's the only place they can escape from the camera and have a nurturing presence around them. The only decent thing they've used their money for. Totally disagree that the kids 'earnings' from the vlogs are being used for this and not put aside for them instead. It's their parents who should be providing for their education if they wanted to send them privately.
There's no way they can sustain the lifestyle they've had up until now. It's starting to feel like the family vloggers tanking is finally gathering momentum 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 24
According to Anna's post , she "was miscarrying" in Disney, not hoping the doctors got it wrong. She was walking around in white shorts knowing it could happen any time. Most women would not wear white knowing their period would start , why wear white if you have been told you could miscarry on the plane or on holiday ! Oh wait... To extend the pregnancy vlogs and then milk the MC for years.
He also had a camera already set up in the room at the hospital to record her reaction when it happened and to record himself comforting her!. This should be a private moment but no, film it for the vlog!

There was a dog fight. Nothing horrible, no blood or fur flying. More an accident than anything else.
Just like the kids, they get bored as they have very little attention or exercise, so they start fighting each other. I think there was some growling before she fell. Yes, it was largely an accident but there are too many of them and they are uncared for.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Anna took Alessias coat off in the car! It was edited so intentionally tho HAHA "alright let's take this off" then it cuts to being on the seat next to her HAHAHA
Screenshot_20210121_065705_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Also Anna thought Alessia would be excited for a new mat in the play room - which is a pretty yuck design and the third one since they moved in - and so told her "there's a surprise for you in the play room". Of course she's going to think it's a toy so she was so disappointed when it was the mat that Anna had to give them all a new LOL doll. Like seriously, she's a child Anna and didn't pick it out, maybe if she chose it she'd be more excited? But she's 3.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
He also had a camera already set up in the room at the hospital to record her reaction when it happened and to record himself comforting her!. This should be a private moment but no, film it for the vlog!

Just like the kids, they get bored as they have very little attention or exercise, so they start fighting each other. I think there was some growling before she fell. Yes, it was largely an accident but there are too many of them and they are uncared for.
And he sat on that footage for two weeks before deciding, yup, great stuff for the vlog. He has used it plenty of times since... So disturbing.

As for the dogs, they always fight. They display a lot of calming signals around the kids, too. They can barely defend themselves and are always being poked, pulled and crowded on. A&J only care about them as their tagline "4 kids, 6 dogs".

• Sad
Reactions: 20
RE A1s behavior (and I could be generalising here) I feel she gets away with more in certain aspects as she's a miracle rainbow baby and brought back the happiness to their family... On the other hand there was cold shower gate and other incidents so I think its a bit all of nothing with their parenting methods so no wonder the children are a bit wild if they know 9 times out of 10 they are unchecked on it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
RE A1s behavior (and I could be generalising here) I feel she gets away with more in certain aspects as she's a miracle rainbow baby and brought back the happiness to their family... On the other hand there was cold shower gate and other incidents so I think its a bit all of nothing with their parenting methods so no wonder the children are a bit wild if they know 9 times out of 10 they are unchecked on it.
She seems to have regressed back into babyhood and she can be very whiney and annoying. It's not her fault. They go from one extreme (cold shower punishment), to the other: give in to her whining to avoid a scene or give her a present to placate her. She must be so confused so she reverts to behaving like a baby again. She can also be quite agressive sometimes.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Anna said multiple times that Alessia gets spoiled more so than the other kids because she’s ‘Jonathan’s little princess’ (🤢🤢yuk)
Do princesses get punished with cold showers?!

While Jonathan is defintively the head pimp in charge, Anna is just as guilty of manipulating the situation with Eddie.
He never appears in full on girl clothes and hair extensions on her IG but she is sure to make hints to it without being over the top like J. Notice who's pink girly bedroom she decided to take this picture in. Of course someone commented asking if this was his room thinking Anna was so woke and such a supportive mother. Except mommy dearest would never allow the boys to have a pink girly room. She knew what she was doing by choosing this room for the background. She's calculating and contrived just like her husband.

View attachment 392682
Look at the sadness in his eyes😢😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Olivia is Sam Chapman’s daughter. The chapman sisters were with Gleam and Francesca was their Manager too!
On the gleam site, it says their manager is Lily Modlin (who took over managing the SJ's after Francesca moved on). It is hard to imagine Jono shouting at Francesca as they seem to have maintained a good relationship with her (she took care of Sina for a week while they were on holiday after Sina hurt her back). Jono has said that Alessia's middle name of Francesca was given as a tribute to the Gleam Francesca as she had helped them build their business so much once they moved to the UK. I can totally see him yelling at Lily though as she seems a lot younger and more junior in the company. The SJ's are still listed as being managed by gleam though so I am not sure if that was real on tik tok that they were dropped last week by their manager.

How unprofessional though if he did shout at Lily. Who does he think he is? If that did happen she must have really struck a nerve and hit his ego. I remember Anna saying on a vlogcast episode that Jono only cares about what people say if it affects their bottom dollar. Clearly he doesn't like facing the music that their views are so low for the amount of subscribers they have and that they can no longer score the big brand deals they used to as they have lost their appeal. Maybe Lily and Gleam were not feeling the whole trans narrative he is trying to force on everyone?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I am only on page 34 so big sorry if this has been been mentioned... Just saw his stupid Insta post
tts saying... Ya know I only know u tube tube and instagram ya know..😠😠😠

Hey scum, crappy, child exploiting, no privacy for my kids now or their future... Its all here case you lying creep. And we will here keep posting, emailing, tweeting NOT because trolling/ posting Eduardo hate comments...but because We LOVE HIM AND WANT HIM TO BE A NORMAL CHILD PLAYING IN ANY WAY... BUT IN PRIVATE ...not just at 6 but any age up to 18.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm looking forward to the potential day the two older kids do a video reacting to their old vlogs and talk about how much they hate that their parents filmed them so much....

• Sad
Reactions: 8
God I couldn’t imagine somebody with such small dick energy as Jonathan making me cry. He must be a real nightmare behind the scenes. I think that clarifies why Anna’s the one that gets all the sponsorships and not him

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.