SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna complaining on Instagram stories that she has to clean her own house because their cleaner has to isolate. Oh Anna poor you!! Maybe spare some concern for your cleaner and her health? Have these people even addressed how awful COVID is and how many people are dying from it? They really live in their own little world with zero compassion for anyone.
This is her "so she can't come in to work" face
Screenshot_20210122_033208_com.instagram.android.jpg

Grow up woman, if you didn't spend half an hour making beds, washing the dishes after each meal (most of which goes in the dishwasher anyways) and just generally moved around a bit quicker you can vacuum a floor twice a week for not even two weeks

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Oh when she started compalining I swiped off. bleeping boohoo Anna, can’t even be arsed to say what I think anymore about her lazy fat ass

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Those bastards
Gee I hope the cleaner is OK, she is sacrificing her health to keep a job. Isn't she allowed privacy btw??

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Don’t have 4 children if you can’t keep up with the mess/parenting that it brings, even before Alessia was born they had a nanny. Why have children if you just have someone else raise them? It’s not like they are both out at work all day!! Her moaning AGAIN that she has to do things around the house, welcome to the real world Anal

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Don’t have 4 children if you can’t keep up with the mess/parenting that it brings, even before Alessia was born they had a nanny. Why have children if you just have someone else raise them? It’s not like they are both out at work all day!! Her moaning AGAIN that she has to do things around the house, welcome to the real world Anal
As horrible as it might sound I don't think they wanted at least some of the children, they fill them up on sugar and chocolate and hand them to the nanny until its time for bed, Anna has nothing better to do since she doesn't work and small jobs that she takes hours to do can be done in couple of minutes each. Same with Jonathan who does next to nothing all day, unless it's for content he doesn't seem very interested in spending time with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just when you thought they couldn’t get more insufferable. How embarrassing of them to complain about their cleaner isolating. As well as click baiting that it’s Anna that has Covid. No respect for the millions that have died?? Should never click bait an illness you absolute moron

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Just when you thought they couldn’t get more insufferable. How embarrassing of them to complain about their cleaner isolating. As well as click baiting that it’s Anna that has Covid. No respect for the millions that have died?? Should never click bait an illness you absolute moron
Both anna and Jonathan are absolutely disgusting for complaining about this, when they have no job and are home all day as well as sending younger two to nursery, there was no reason to moan, imagine how their cleaner might feel seeing them complain like that 😞😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Both anna and Jonathan are absolutely disgusting for complaining about this, when they have no job and are home all day as well as sending younger two to nursery, there was no reason to moan, imagine how their cleaner might feel seeing them complain like that 😞😡
If you type their name in on Twitter there’s a lot of people calling them out on it at least !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If you type their name in on Twitter there’s a lot of people calling them out on it at least !
I’m laughing at the thought of Anna having a full on meltdown over having to do the bare minimum of any mum never mind a sahm. We get it your house is sooooo big and you’re soooo busy it’s just soooo hard. 😬🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Does she even clean though? Her house always looks so detty and there’s so much crap everywhere I don’t buy this “I hate clutter” thing she has going on

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I hope their cleaning lady does not have Covid. It's awful to go through and so many people have been affected by it. Especially in the UK it seems like the situation is getting bad.
Besides, it would be so easy to get the kids involved in chores for a couple of weeks and I'm sure they'll be delighted to help out. Anything phrased "Can you please help mummy/daddy out with.." excites children and they're on their feet and ready to go. It is a bit haphazard but if you supervise and work along with them, it both finishes the task and gives them a sense of accomplishment.
I remember loving when my mom asked me to help out with putting dishes back in cabinets or bringing down the laundry down and taking it back up when it was done.
At the very least the kids won't be staring into iPads for a couple hours and Anna doesn't have to huff through the cleaning alone. Jonathon won't be any help unless he can film something, so its the kids and Anna and I'm sure they have enough hands amongst them to get things sorted for a few weeks.

Twitter is tearing them apart damn! 😂😂 They're gonna lose it when they see this. I'm sure J will love it though. Just like showergate, any attention is better than none at all to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I hope their cleaning lady does not have Covid. It's awful to go through and so many people have been affected by it. Especially in the UK it seems like the situation is getting bad.
Besides, it would be so easy to get the kids involved in chores for a couple of weeks and I'm sure they'll be delighted to help out. Anything phrased "Can you please help mummy/daddy out with.." excites children and they're on their feet and ready to go. It is a bit haphazard but if you supervise and work along with them, it both finishes the task and gives them a sense of accomplishment.
I remember loving when my mom asked me to help out with putting dishes back in cabinets or bringing down the laundry down and taking it back up when it was done.
At the very least the kids won't be staring into iPads for a couple hours and Anna doesn't have to huff through the cleaning alone. Jonathon won't be any help unless he can film something, so its the kids and Anna and I'm sure they have enough hands amongst them to get things sorted for a few weeks.

Twitter is tearing them apart damn! 😂😂 They're gonna lose it when they see this. I'm sure J will love it though. Just like showergate, any attention is better than none at all to him.
Agreed. I grew up in a similar size house to there’s with no cleaner. My job was always to hoover the downstairs twice a week... maybe they could even reward the kids with those gifted LOL dolls after doing chores instead of just handing it to them for doing nothing

Reactions: 15
Drives me nuts when people say home schooling - you’re not schooling your children! If they have zoom lessons it’s called at home learning. You might have to help them like you would when they have homework but you are no teacher!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I can't believe they click baited Covid for views! People are dying or seriously sick from this virus and they are using it as clickbait. So disgusting - I hope they get reported for this.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
watching today’s vlog and had to turn it off at the part of Anal talking about pick Andrea and Alessia up, babbling on about nothing like she does on her insta stories, she really spent a good few minutes talking about which child she should pick up first, riveting content!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
they're beyond ridiculous whining about the cleaner...

anna corrects herself calling edouardo "good girl...hmm i mean boy" and he doesn't say anything.
he's really pale and i wonder if he might be a bit anemic ( lack of iron)

i hardly listened to Jonathan rambling about vitamins, but the way he puts up one sleeve to show his tattoo is ridiculous.
If they ate correctly they wouldn't need vitamins...

Anna interrupting Emilia during her story is so rude, i know kids' stories are not fascinating all the time but still...it's not as if her story about January in california was groundbreaking...

Reactions: 16
Seen as the minions defend every single thing they do even if its completely unacceptable I wonder how they will defend this? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.