SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny thing about the Nutella, Lily Pebbles, also signed with Gleam, also did a post about Nutella . I know it is a popular product but I don't believe in coincidents anymore when it comes to these professional liars / beggers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Funny thing about the Nutella, Lily Pebbles, also signed with Gleam, also did a post about Nutella . I know it is a popular product but I don't believe in coincidents anymore when it comes to these professional liars / beggers.
Exactly, and when Jonathan is claiming they lost 90% of their earnings this year, I don’t think it matters what is presented to them as long as it’s money in their bank. That is precisely the reason I never believe anything these ‘influencers’ say when trying to promote the stuff as it’s all so disingenuous.

Reactions: 15
Except if you listen to Jonathan's version of what he called his sexual abuse story it wasn't sexual abuse at all.
He was 18 or 19 and said after a night of drinking and partying with his mates and the supposed assulter they went back to a flat where he by his own will chose to get naked and in bed with this man who according to his band mates was very known by all of them to be gay including Jonathan. He said they started doing things and he started to feel uncomfortable and asked that they stop and they did. The man then proceeded to get himself off next to Jonathan who was still in the bed. All he had to do was get up and leave. The man didn't threaten him or force him to stay. He had a gay encounter that he tried to use to jump on the me-too movement to gain sympathy and attention.
I'd just add that the man who Jon had the rendezvous with was someone who had clout in town and Jon thought getting with him would help his boy band aspirations.
It turns out there is ONE thing Jon won't do for money!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Just seen her story from this morning trying to do bicep curls. I didn’t see the story last time it was mentioned on here. You aren’t supposed to move your entire arm, Anna, just your lower arm to engage your biceps. What she’s doing will cause strain and damage.

Reactions: 19
Just seen her story from this morning trying to do bicep curls. I didn’t see the story last time it was mentioned on here. You aren’t supposed to move your entire arm, Anna, just your lower arm to engage your biceps. What she’s doing will cause strain and damage.
I thought that too. Also what on earth was she trying to do on the exercise ball?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'd just add that the man who Jon had the rendezvous with was someone who had clout in town and Jon thought getting with him would help his boy band aspirations.
It turns out there is ONE thing Jon won't do for money!
My first thread title idea (I'm getting in early as I'll probably forget it nearer the time!)

SacconeJolys #36 Jono would do anything for fame, but he won't do that 😉😄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's a damn idiot! There are MILLIONS of youtube videos to teach you how to do each move correctly but her dim ass is just doing what she thinks is right. Not going to get the proper benefits of the excersis and will end up hurting herself 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Oh he would do that, the famewhore that he is 😂😂
True.
As poor as he was 20 years ago, he is even more desperate for money today. Jon would sell his soul to the Devil if the Devil didn't already own it.

Last edited:
She's a damn idiot! There are MILLIONS of youtube videos to teach you how to do each move correctly but her dim ass is just doing what she thinks is right. Not going to get the proper benefits of the excersis and will end up hurting herself 🤦‍♀️
Where is her personal trainer lady that she used to feature??? She needs serious help.

True.
As poor as he was 20 years ago, he is even more desperate for money today. Jon would sell his soul to the Devil if the Devil didn't already own it.
Seems like he already has...
Well actually it seems like both of them have.

Reactions: 9
Like he said verbatim "if I don't have a new house to play with, we will end up with another baby!! hahah"

So of course, if they don't get a new house I say within the next 6 months, they will be dropping hints that A is pregnant again. There is no doubt in my mind that will happen

He looks hungover just by his eyes
If I don't have a new house to duck up , more like!

Wow, a wobbly tooth in a 3 year old is worrying, and it being from 'an accident' is even more worrying.
Yet witch mother Anna just had to go get her chipped tooth fixed, and would have got upset if somebody had laughed at her! bleeping witch!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Poor Alessia, the gap is so noticeable.. Why are these kids constantly covered in bruises and now losing teeth at a young age. It is pure neglect.

I’ll never forget the time that Andrea was left alone in the annexe in the garden and flooded it all. He could have drowned. They really do not care about their children at all.

The kids will absolutely grow up to hate their parents - well, maybe not Emilia, I feel as though she’s following in her parents footsteps.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Poor Alessia, the gap is so noticeable.. Why are these kids constantly covered in bruises and now losing teeth at a young age. It is pure neglect.

I’ll never forget the time that Andrea was left alone in the annexe in the garden and flooded it all. He could have drowned. They really do not care about their children at all.

The kids will absolutely grow up to hate their parents - well, maybe not Emilia, I feel as though she’s following in her parents footsteps.
Actually with Emilia I'm not so sure these days. She seems less interested sometimes these days. Remember the christmas lights fiasco. She didn't want to be there then jonathan took her ipad right out of her hands with even asking for it then she shoved andrea and stormed off and jonathan carried her back into the room even though she clearly didn't want to be there. And now Eduardos getting all the attention, she's getting annoyed. I think she might not follow in their footsteps. Didn't she say she wanted to be a teacher? And I think if she did it made Jono annoyed because she didn't wanna be a vlogger.

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand how she’s eating like a toddler and exercising but doesn’t shift this weight she is so desperate to lose?

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how she’s eating like a toddler and exercising but doesn’t shift this weight she is so desperate to lose?
Because she probably binges in secret but that’s not aesthetically pleasing so doesn’t make the insta story.

(no shaming whatsoever here, but she clearly is not over her ED)

Reactions: 27
Because she probably binges in secret but that’s not aesthetically pleasing so doesn’t make the insta story.

(no shaming whatsoever here, I have suffered with BED for a long time)
I would have to agree there! And she’s always claiming to never sit down at all during the day 🙄 I would love to see their Steps ect on their watches loool

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would have to agree there! And she’s always claiming to never sit down at all during the day 🙄 I would love to see their Steps ect on their watches loool
she does nothing but sit down all day!! And when she’s not festering in her own bed, she’s in the kids beds, on her Insta stories tonight why is she in Alessias child bed?? If you’re reading her a story surely that can be done with you sat on the floor Anal

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Also on her latest story, why is she always in the kids beds?

she does nothing but sit down all day!! And when she’s not festering in her own bed, she’s in the kids beds, on her Insta stories tonight why is she in Alessias child bed?? If you’re reading her a story surely that can be done with you sat on the floor Anal
Does anyone remember she used to scream at Jono for getting in the kids beds? But oh no it’s okay for her to do it!

Reactions: 12
Why doesn't she just join weight watchers or slimming world, noom or whatever their is.
Do a meal for her and Jonathan to loose weight and do a simple meal for the kids.
Oh wait.
1. To much hard work preparing two lots off meals
2. Want to be Sponsored
I went to charity shops back in 2019 got some weight watchers books. Lost 5lbs

Reactions: 7
Someone posted a question wondering what happened in Anna's home that resulted in ALL 3 GIRLS having eating disorders. I was merely making an observation. You are barking up the wrong tree
I actually remember seeing a post on Emma's Instagram once talking about how she has been tackling anorexic for a long time!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.