SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on everything :oops::oops: how can someone who has a nanny, a dog walker, a cleaner and a husband who works from home be so lazy?
I'm a single mother to a son with a neurological condition, I go to work each morning, get home and do home schooling, walk my dog, play what ever sport he has picked for that day, cook, clean, wash clothes, get school work ready for the next day, put my son to bed and then log on to my online college..... Anna p*sses me right off!! How can she be so lazy and not involved in her children's school lives and how can you ship two off to nursery!!! Anna could be an amazing home schooler and an amazing mother is she actually put the same effort in to it as she does her hair and make up each day. there is no need to be getting up at 5am to work out when you literally have nothing to do all day and no one to care for!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't really see a problem with the nursery thing. You're allowed to send your children to nursery at the moment and anyway, what's the alternative? They stay home and get largely ignored, eat rubbish food and then get exploited for daddy's failing YouTube career. At nursery they have structure - multiple caregivers, engaging activities, nutritious meals. I would honestly say it's the best place for them. School must be an absolute haven for all the kids.

i do wonder what the nursery/school think of the kids. I imagine they must act differently from other children just because they are always 'performing' at home, with each parent holding a camera. School would be very important to encourage their individual personslities.

did anyone catch J's insta story this morning of himself in a mask: "would you trust me if I dropped a child off at your school looking like this?!" Answer: yes? Hes literally just a man wearing a mask during a pandemic. They're a dime a dozen on the street. It's not like he's driving a white van flinging candy around. He's a parent in a mask, wearing a peleton jacket in an expensive car dropping his children off at a private nursery.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Didn't she have a PT for ages though at the old house? Surely she would have learnt the basics then! She seemed to be there every week or so for quite some time.
I forgot about that, she obviously needs a few refresher sessions then!

Reactions: 2
Didn't she have a PT for ages though at the old house? Surely she would have learnt the basics then! She seemed to be there every week or so for quite some time.
Lucy but she was mainly HIIT/body weight exercise, she never taught her weightlifting I think. You don’t need a PT to show you how to lift properly though - plenty of YouTube tutorials now and when I started weightlifting years ago I just followed the posters that came with my York weights set 😂

Reactions: 9
As a dental professional there wouldn't have been anything we could have done without out her stopping the thumbsucking. She could have a space maintainer placed in that space, but I'd rather her have a thumbsucking device. She's three so like I said I'm not super worried, but without stopping that sucking she's going to be in a world of hurt ( literally her mouth is going to hurt from fixing all the damage) when she's older. All because her stupid mother thinks it's cute and treats her three-year-old like a toddler.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'd just add that the man who Jon had the rendezvous with was someone who had clout in town and Jon thought getting with him would help his boy band aspirations.
It turns out there is ONE thing Jon won't do for money!
The 'me too' was about people who were forced into sexual activities , Jonboy got into this bloke's bed of his own free will , and the bloke stopped when asked. Not much if
Poor Alessia, the gap is so noticeable.. Why are these kids constantly covered in bruises and now losing teeth at a young age. It is pure neglect.

I’ll never forget the time that Andrea was left alone in the annexe in the garden and flooded it all. He could have drowned. They really do not care about their children at all.

The kids will absolutely grow up to hate their parents - well, maybe not Emilia, I feel as though she’s following in her parents footsteps.
It was not the annex in the garden but the one attached to the house, but still...

What was this live about?
Anna said they talked about someone contacting social serves bc they let Eddie wear dresses. Of course they twisted the real reason I'm sure. I'm surprised SS would even contact them considering Jonathan making out like they have a great relationship and treat every complaint ass trolling. Anna conveniently "accidentally" deleted the live instead of saving it. Sure Anna.

Anyone wanna own up to this? 😆 🦷
Hope I'm allowed to post this? If not I'll delete but someone on another board made their user name "Jonathan's rotten tooth"!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
They said they would save it and share it on Anna’s Insta but can’t see it yet.

Basically that they’ve had a call from Social services to say someone thought letting E2 wear dresses was harmful. It was via the NSPCC anonymous report. So they were just laughing brushing it off saying people are obviously very bored in this pandemic and it’s homophobic etc.
They also touched on the fact that people had said E2 might be “ashamed” to look back on this when he’s older but there isn’t anything to be ashamed about. Also how it’s been going on behind the scenes for such a long time, we only see snippets, the children are desperate to film. Said it’s definitely not just a phase!

They were very nonchalant about the whole thing to be honest!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Omg!!l anyone seen this Twitter reply to commement/rhetorical question about homosexuality being illegal in Dubai!!!?????
He's been talking about going to Dubai a LOT though, especially because Sabrina and Adam live/go there? Them not having been there has got nothing to do with the cultural or political climate there, but everything with the fact that they can't get a freebie.

Reactions: 21
Hands up all those who knew Andrea would be going to 'school' for 5 mornings a week, too...? Poor thing. Must be such a shock to the system for him, from doing nothing all day to having a properly structured day. 'It's just till 12, it's not that big of a deal'.
Anna complaining about the homeschooling because 'she hasn't got any work done'. What work? All parents will need to do the household chores like cooking, cleaning, and laundry. All you do is talk to a camera every now and then, not even the editing.

Does Anna not know that you need to cook peas, or have them in the microwave for a good few minutes before they get defrosted? Those kids must have had rockhard peas....... what a tit mum. Also, there's Emilia on a zoom class, Eduardo still doing homework, the A's running around screaming and her talking into the camera about her cooking. WTAF? Where is Jonathan when all this is happening? Why can't he entertain the A's for a bit? Why can't Anna keep her mouth shut?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
AAAh, on one of jonos tiktoks Eduardo is holding up homework regarding stages of life/what will you do when older, it goes fromlearning to crawl, walk, other stuff thatwe dont see, to ta da..... learning to put on makeup. Now if this is all jono thinks of Eduardo, ontop of everything else, he is really a disgusting see you nt.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They said they would save it and share it on Anna’s Insta but can’t see it yet.

Basically that they’ve had a call from Social services to say someone thought letting E2 wear dresses was harmful. It was via the NSPCC anonymous report. So they were just laughing brushing it off saying people are obviously very bored in this pandemic and it’s homophobic etc.
They also touched on the fact that people had said E2 might be “ashamed” to look back on this when he’s older but there isn’t anything to be ashamed about. Also how it’s been going on behind the scenes for such a long time, we only see snippets, the children are desperate to film. Said it’s definitely not just a phase!

They were very nonchalant about the whole thing to be honest!
they really don’t get it do they. What if Eduardo grows up depressed or suicidal from online bullying? Will they tell him to just brush it off?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
they really don’t get it do they. What if Eduardo grows up depressed or suicidal from online bullying? Will they tell him to just brush it off?
Yes. Anna said she would tell her kids 'well, don't you like your big house and your private school'.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I don't really see a problem with the nursery thing. You're allowed to send your children to nursery at the moment and anyway, what's the alternative? They stay home and get largely ignored, eat rubbish food and then get exploited for daddy's failing YouTube career. At nursery they have structure - multiple caregivers, engaging activities, nutritious meals. I would honestly say it's the best place for them. School must be an absolute haven for all the kids.

i do wonder what the nursery/school think of the kids. I imagine they must act differently from other children just because they are always 'performing' at home, with each parent holding a camera. School would be very important to encourage their individual personslities.

did anyone catch J's insta story this morning of himself in a mask: "would you trust me if I dropped a child off at your school looking like this?!" Answer: yes? Hes literally just a man wearing a mask during a pandemic. They're a dime a dozen on the street. It's not like he's driving a white van flinging candy around. He's a parent in a mask, wearing a peleton jacket in an expensive car dropping his children off at a private nursery.
The issue is that you are only really meant to send them to nursery if there is no alternative at all, and even then, only really for key workers. They most certainly aren’t key workers, and there is an alternative; at home with Mum, Dad and the nanny! I agree it may seem the best place for them personally but we’re at the worst point ever in the pandemic so it’s not about what’s best for them right now, but the country as a whole. Everyone needs to stay home unless absolutely necessary. It really isn’t necessary for them to be put at risk of catching and spreading the virus right now and A and J are taking advantage.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
That live was infuriating. I don’t believe social services would even waste their time contacting them because someone had reported Eduardo wearing dresses.
There was clearly more too it and they are trivialising it to play the victim as usual.

“we are going to mess our kids up, every parent does” yeah you more than most Anna.
Complaining that there is nothing for Eduardo to be ashamed about in the videos. No there’s not but how can you not see how this may effect him if he was to decide to not continue wearing clothes like that in the future.
And even if he does then this is his story to tell not yours.
“The kids love to be in the videos, we tried to phase them out and they were upset” yeah because they have been trained to be in them since birth! They are children they don’t understand the consequences of these videos right now. All they know is you both praising them for getting views and making them money.

A parents natural instinct is to protect their child, why do they not have that instinct. Oh cos money is more important to them.

I’ve honestly never seen such vain, selfish, big headed narcissists in my life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
They tried to phase them out and their views tanked, more like ... Thankfully they are still horrible now, but that makes them more desperate.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.