SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So TikTok have turned all users aged 16 or younger to be private accounts.

Doesnt impact Johnno as he uses his children through his account.

At least it's some form of protection though for tik tok users

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
So TikTok have turned all users aged 16 or younger to be private accounts.

Doesnt impact Johnno as he uses his children through his account.

At least it's some form of protection though for tik tok users
That is awful as he literally barely features in any of the videos- it’s not even like it’s his account more so his children’s!

Reactions: 14
Did anyone see that tiktok he made promoting his Spotify podcast. Showing Eduardo and then pointing to the ‘our child is gay’ one he did. So first you said he’s trans, now he’s just gay? Make up your mind Jonathan !

• Angry
I just cannot listen to her anymore! 2 days of home school!! 2 days!! She can t cope!! How does she think EVERY other parent manages it! And she s more privileged having her husband home and a nanny aswell! Set up your ironing board in the kitchen - do laundry as you can - when the kids are on calls and you re supervising them! Batch cook! Admit that for some meals you are not going to be able to hide from your children in the kitchen for two hours. Stay up till 10 getting work e mails answered or cook a meal then for the next day. It’s clear she has huge issues as she cannot deviate away from her routine at all! And wishing things could get back to normal so she could do things - She never left the house anyway!! 🙈🙈

• Sad
  • Angry
If she hit her teeth a few months back that tooth was probably knocked loose from the accident. We normally just let the tooth be unless it was showing signs of an abscess. She sucks her thumb so she more than likely made it worse and now the tooth is on its way out. Some kids lose teeth at four so I'm not worried about her tooth coming out at three. The only bad thing is that it looks bad and could make it harder for her permanent tooth to find it's placement in the mouth. All that being said Anal doesn't give two shits about that kid's mouth so why even say anything. Her teeth are bucked out and will continue to do so unless she takes proper steps to stop all that sucking. I've seen many a surgery of thumbsuckers mouths. Why put a kid through that when she could stop her now.

I feel really bad for that kid A-1. She is three but still acts and sounds like a baby. I know that she has a brother she has to compete against, but good lort. An awesome lesson for her would have been to let her brother stay home while she went to school. None of this pretending crap! It's simple-"Look, A-1, it's not school time for your brother, but I'm going to take you and we will have so much fun." then talk up spending one on one time and having a dance party in the car. REDIRECT and at the same time she's got to learn about life. If not they are going to be spending every day trying to make her happy so she doesn't throw a fit.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
In the stories yesterday did she say that Eduardo was learning to write? Surely he should be doing that by now? Maybe (hopefully) I misheard her

• Wow
Reactions: 12
"We are giving you a gift to the world, dont ruin him" OMG can a parent get more Narcisstic 🤬 gaslighting his own viewers! I havnt listened and wont be listening to the podcast and only picked this up from Instagram story but he is actually blaming his veiwers for his sons potential mental health issues in years to come 😳 no Johnathan Eduardos mental health is YOUR responsibility!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
i've just looked, its been over a month since they did anything with the members (22nd november!) .. i hope these girls like wasting their money because that's what they're doing!

and i wonder if anyone has tried chasing their christmas prize.. or is he hoping that they've forgotten?

• Angry
Alessia has lost her front tooth. She is THREE! Is that normal!? I don’t remember losing any teeth until I was about 5/6/7?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I just cannot listen to her anymore! 2 days of home school!! 2 days!! She can t cope!! How does she think EVERY other parent manages it! And she s more privileged having her husband home and a nanny aswell! Set up your ironing board in the kitchen - do laundry as you can - when the kids are on calls and you re supervising them! Batch cook! Admit that for some meals you are not going to be able to hide from your children in the kitchen for two hours. Stay up till 10 getting work e mails answered or cook a meal then for the next day. It’s clear she has huge issues as she cannot deviate away from her routine at all! And wishing things could get back to normal so she could do things - She never left the house anyway!! 🙈🙈
Look around you anna, you aint unique,Millions of parents are in the same position, why are you only thinking og yourself, stay with your to oldest whilethey complate the days work, so easier on the teachers,your kids, and you, and be done uicker,

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Alessia has lost her front tooth. She is THREE! Is that normal!? I don’t remember losing any teeth until I was about 5/6/7?!
Apparently Anna said it was wobbly as a few months ago she ran into her brother, I'm assuming Andrea as they get up to all sorts, and hit heads hard. I think it's more to do with all the sugar they consume. I lost my first tooth at 4 but 3 is way too young!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
"We are giving you a gift to the world, dont ruin him" OMG can a parent get more Narcisstic 🤬 gaslighting his own viewers! I havnt listened and wont be listening to the podcast and only picked this up from Instagram story but he is actually blaming his veiwers for his sons potential mental health issues in years to come 😳 no Johnathan Eduardos mental health is YOUR responsibility!
Wow! They get more awful by the second, and yet again more about boys in dresses- even the Tik tok about Eduardo learning to put on make up when he’s an adult!! Well he literally looks like he’s been made to sit there and Jonathan film him, his face doesn’t look happy at all about it. He cannot drop the boys and dresses thing as he has nothing else to give , he’s out of content and ideas, he is pathetic!
also with regards to Alessia’s tooth, wow Anna finds everything so funny doesn’t she?! Yes she was at the dentist within a blink of an eye when she had a minute chip in her front tooth!They only seem to care About themselves first.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Eduardo wearing a dress and extensions.
Jonathan "are you ready for homeschool my son?" 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Johnos a manipulative sicko.

Told Eddy already that loads of people hate him. Why tell a child that loads of people hate them?

To make them even more dependent, moreso than a child already is on a parent, and willing to do what Johnno wants to ensure his affection etc??

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Told Eddy already that loads of people hate him. Why tell a child that loads of people hate them?

To make them even more dependent, moreso than a child already is on a parent, and willing to do what Johnno wants to ensure his affection etc??
The fact being that the negative comments are towards Johnathan for making money from his sons gender identity, and not Eduardo as Johnathan made it out to be. Eduardo is a beautiful child and I havnt seen one negative comment towards that child, however Johnathan telling his son that people were saying bad things actually made me feel sick to my stomach! What parent actually puts that sort of doubt into a childs mind!!! But the narcissist likes to believe that it's the veiwers and not him!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
The fact being that the negative comments are towards Johnathan for making money from his sons gender identity, and not Eduardo as Johnathan made it out to be. Eduardo is a beautiful child and I havnt seen one negative comment towards that child, however Johnathan telling his son that people were saying bad things actually made me feel sick to my stomach! What parent actually puts that sort of doubt into a childs mind!!! But the narcissist likes to believe that it's the veiwers and not him!
Also want to add that Eduardo is not a gift to the world to be given or shared! He is a child who has a right to privacy and security!!! Children on youtube should be stopped!!! How this is still going on is beyond me!! That comment a gift to the world is just sick, treating children like circus monkeys on youtube needs to be stopped 🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Did ye all ever hear about the man who sued his parents for conceving him, his claim was that he never asked to be born, never asked to go to school, never wanted the pressure of college , never wanted the responsibility of working, being a breadwinner, He won his case, So saconnejoly kids, you can.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Poor Alessia's going to have that missing tooth gap for a good few years until the new one comes in, as it didn't fall out naturally.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.