SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she just join weight watchers or slimming world, noom or whatever their is.
Do a meal for her and Jonathan to loose weight and do a simple meal for the kids.
Oh wait.
1. To much hard work preparing two lots off meals
2. Want to be Sponsored
I went to charity shops back in 2019 got some weight watchers books. Lost 5lbs
She needs immediate professional help with her ED because her kids are at the age where they're going to remember all of her weird eating habits and the manic early hours of the morning exercise. She can lose or gain any amount of weight but it won't stop the demons in her head until someone actually helps her :(

Reactions: 25
Oh yeah, the sister definitely has an eating disorder. The OTT body check photos say it all, but if that's not enough she has said it herself.
She's been in ScumJoly vlogs along with the other sister and the mother so I'd guess it's okay to mention her just like we mention the other sister and the mother, no?
Additionally, when all three girls in the same family struggle with serious body issues I think it is fair to wonder why that might be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
These poor kids. When I was 12(?) I created a page on a site called netlog the picture was me from that summer I was wearing jeans and a loose vest on a trampoline - not revealing or anything and I still had adult men messaging me saying I was “beautiful” / “sexy” - essentially grooming / attempting to. I shut down the profile, and it was only up for a couple of days. These kids have been online all their lives . It’s so unsafe.

The kind of people who like and follow the photos on the fan instagrams are bad enough, but I find it so troubling they will have no doubt received direct dodgy messages which they are just ignoring and instead focusing on “trolls”.
A man I met on there has been jailed for what he did to me 😕

• Sad
Anna’s instastories she mention Alessia has a wobbly tooth from “an accident” she had a few MONTHS ago...apparently she slipped and hit heads with her brother and now the tooth is wobbly.
Then Anna laughs about it!
I would not be laughing if my three year old did that much damage her tooth is going to fall out. If that is what really happened.
My preschooler son knocked his two front teeth after tripping and landing face first into our kitchen floor. We rushed him to the dentist immediately (this was during the first wave of covid mind you and they were still happy to take an emergency visit). It’s always good to get their knocked teeth checked in case they are rammed up into the gums, which can cause more issues. His two teeth were very wobbly for a month afterwards, but with a special diet and being careful, they started to toughen up again. Now they barely wobble at all. If the teeth are wobbling months after a knock it’s likely they aren’t re-attaching well and may fall out or she’s knocked them again.

edit- oooof, just saw poor Lessie with her missing tooth. Accidents happen but 3 is definitely too young to be losing a tooth. Lots of issues can arise with losing a tooth that early, as we were explained by my dentist. Mostly the other teeth around it can move and not leave a big enough gap for an adult tooth to grow in properly in a few years times. It can also affect their speech and how they talk. I’d reckon she’ll need braces when she’s older. Granted all the kids look like they inherited Jonos teeth and will need braces.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Oh yeah, the sister definitely has an eating disorder. The OTT body check photos say it all, but if that's not enough she has said it herself.
She's been in ScumJoly vlogs along with the other sister and the mother so I'd guess it's okay to mention her just like we mention the other sister and the mother, no?
Additionally, when all three girls in the same family struggle with serious body issues I think it is fair to wonder why that might be.
Agree w you but What is ott body check?

Reactions: 2
I can't stand her complaining when we know she has the nanny there full time and has no fu***Ing job, shut the hell up Anna. The way she rants and talks she sounds unstable and very anxious. She really needs help.
i am SO GLAD they have a nanny, i hope she looks after the kids better than Anna does. she should also go back to Lucy's work outs who is a qualified trainer and so good at what she does, not this trashy woman she follows in the US who is the American version of Anna.
Anna looked a lot happier and healthier when she was doing work outs with Lucy.

Reactions: 18
Omg!!l anyone seen this Twitter reply to commement/rhetorical question about homosexuality being illegal in Dubai!!!?????

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg!!l anyone seen this Twitter reply to commement/rhetorical question about homosexuality being illegal in Dubai!!!?????
As if the UAE's stand on homosexuality is the reason they've never traveled there and always with the short response (& I don't mean number of words. I mean attitude).

Reactions: 20
Maybe I’m missing context but where is the Dubai talk coming from? Did they talk about it in vlog or on IG recently? Their business partners live there if I’m not mistaken, Sabrina, Anna’s “bestie”. I’m sure they would absolutely go if part or all of the trip was sponsored or paid for. They aren’t going to give up freebies for any moral dilemmas.

Reactions: 16
So he mentioned moving to Spotify podcasts... I know nothing... So just googled it... Must be for him a money making thing??? This came up when I googled... Seems to be a way to find out viewed demographics to do with advertising... So scumjonny to get noticed ... Get paid ads!??? Thoughts peeps

Reactions: 6
Well it didn’t take Jonathan long till he missed a day on his new instagram style. Completely missed off yesterday, to be honest he’s done it for a lot longer than I thought he would. Normally his fads last less than a week.

Oof the Dubai comment is super ill-informed 😂 I live here and while it is illegal by the books, because of religion, no one is outright going to ask you if you're homosexual and throw you out of the country.
I'm not trying to sound government sponsored, but I do believe that UAE is extremely tolerant compared to other Arab countries. This most likely comes from the large tourism industry that fuels the country. They've lifted a lot of laws in recent years like alcohol laws have been removed and they sell pork in separate sections of major supermarkets.
I mean the country has a national religion and a lot of laws are based on it. But no way they will penalize someone for their beliefs unless it has to do with documentation. I don't support this notion, but I don't have a say in their religion and I'm sure someday these laws will be relaxed because we're slowly moving away from suppressing people's individual choices.

• Haha
again with the "there are loooots of others things going on than a picture", plus she complains how her day goes but still makes tight schedules everyday...Most people have "repeating" routines everyday what does she think?Wonder what happened for the "receipe of the day" to be cut short...

What the .... i have never seen anyone do this at gyms or fittness class in the past. This looks so stupid. Sorry to anyone who does this but how can this look great and help out??
She would definitely benefit from a few sessions with a PT, just to go over the basics and concentrate on her form, before she tries complicated exercises like this! Even her bicep curls looked wrong, she seemed to be swinging her arms a lot. She won't be getting the full benefit of these exercises and is likely to injure herself.

Reactions: 7
My preschooler son knocked his two front teeth after tripping and landing face first into our kitchen floor. We rushed him to the dentist immediately (this was during the first wave of covid mind you and they were still happy to take an emergency visit). It’s always good to get their knocked teeth checked in case they are rammed up into the gums, which can cause more issues. His two teeth were very wobbly for a month afterwards, but with a special diet and being careful, they started to toughen up again. Now they barely wobble at all. If the teeth are wobbling months after a knock it’s likely they aren’t re-attaching well and may fall out or she’s knocked them again.

edit- oooof, just saw poor Lessie with her missing tooth. Accidents happen but 3 is definitely too young to be losing a tooth. Lots of issues can arise with losing a tooth that early, as we were explained by my dentist. Mostly the other teeth around it can move and not leave a big enough gap for an adult tooth to grow in properly in a few years times. It can also affect their speech and how they talk. I’d reckon she’ll need braces when she’s older. Granted all the kids look like they inherited Jonos teeth and will need braces.
Yep agree, but it's given him content so he's happy, the man's a asshole.

She would definitely benefit from a few sessions with a PT, just to go over the basics and concentrate on her form, before she tries complicated exercises like this! Even her bicep curls looked wrong, she seemed to be swinging her arms a lot. She won't be getting the full benefit of these exercises and is likely to injure herself.
Didn't she have a PT for ages though at the old house? Surely she would have learnt the basics then! She seemed to be there every week or so for quite some time.

Reactions: 11
Maybe I’m missing context but where is the Dubai talk coming from? Did they talk about it in vlog or on IG recently? Their business partners live there if I’m not mistaken, Sabrina, Anna’s “bestie”. I’m sure they would absolutely go if part or all of the trip was sponsored or paid for. They aren’t going to give up freebies for any moral dilemmas.
I know gay guys who live in dubai, they have gay clubs, it's not a problem, you just have to respect the rules. Peoples view on UAE is so different to how life actually is there.

Still hope they stay away, not sure what the UAE views are on parents that sell their kids soul. 😑

Reactions: 5

Correct. If kids lose teeth that young they should have a spacer put in to maintain the gap. But maybe it could have been avoided if they had actually brought her to the dentist to get it checked when it happened.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.