SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid bleeping parents with kids at private school and will have the best live lessons, with the smallest group of kids per assistants cos posh expensive school...loads of room, able to talk to kids with questions who dontbunderstand. ... And a rich rich lazy are mother who can't organise buying two sets of headphonesvanother cheap kids latop.. One each at each end the kitchen tabke..... But during need to in that mansion... Office room as school room.. 2 desks.😭😤😤😤
When we went into the first lock down we brought our 3 children desks and laptops (even though only our twins are in school) and they have loved it. I’ve found it’s helped them make the distinction between ‘school’ and ‘home’. I’ve also found our toddler has advanced too as she is also doing some “school work”. Our children are at a private school and they have been pretty strict about what is done and when etc. However I know the school the two E’s are at doesn’t always have the best reputation.

Reactions: 15
I am baffled as to why she's ditched her own channel, especially now that they're having financial struggles. I first started watching her in 2011 & I really enjoyed her content; it was well thought out and fun, and you could tell she was really passionate about fashion and styling and took it (semi) seriously. I'd say after Eduardo was born I noticed her content gradually dwindling... I mostly just watched Anna's channel but I pretty much stopped watching both after that, as without bringing the children in it, I noticed so much of a change in her. It was like she didn't care anymore. She has so much potential and it's so sad she's just let it go to waste. She's lost her identity and purpose as well as her passion I feel... She looked so much more put together and sophisticated in her early 20s; now she dresses like a teenager. She's regressed so much. It'd do her so much good to try and get her spark back; or even search for new hobbies and interests. She has so much time on her hands that could be better spent providing for her family and/or focussing on bettering herself.
She's lazy end of. She said before if they didn't vlog she would have been a housewife yet she pays someone to do all the things a housewife does because she hates it. Get a job you lazy cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Holy heavens, that’s a lot of Nutella. It’s so much that A1 looks like she’s vomiting blood.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That looks like an #AD for Nutella. They normally use an orgaaaaanic brand, and Anna would plaster on a thick layer on their bread standing at the counter rather than at the table. So the Nutella on the table with the knife in just looks.... odd.

That looks like an #AD for Nutella. They normally use an orgaaaaanic brand, and Anna would plaster on a thick layer on their bread standing at the counter rather than at the table. So the Nutella on the table with the knife in just looks.... odd.
Or they are trying to get a brand deal 🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So Eduardo says he's bored and Anna's motherly response is put him to work! As if he doesn't do enough work for them already. Why didn't she play a game with him or take him for a walk?

Is this in the latest vlog, cause they have cut it out if it was?
No, sorry I’m new here and don’t quite fully know how to link vids. It was in that video that was posted previously on here of the yogurt situation. That whole entire video angers me.

Reactions: 2
Anna’s instastories she mention Alessia has a wobbly tooth from “an accident” she had a few MONTHS ago...apparently she slipped and hit heads with her brother and now the tooth is wobbly.
Then Anna laughs about it!
I would not be laughing if my three year old did that much damage her tooth is going to fall out. If that is what really happened.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Anna’s instastories she mention Alessia has a wobbly tooth from “an accident” she had a few MONTHS ago...apparently she slipped and hit heads with her brother and now the tooth is wobbly.
I would not be laughing if my three year old did that much damage her tooth is going to fall out. If that is what really happened.
Wow, a wobbly tooth in a 3 year old is worrying, and it being from 'an accident' is even more worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Her tooth is probably wobbly from sugar overload as well as thumb sucking all day. I doubt you can get a woobly tooth from something that happened a few months ago?

Reactions: 16
I'm no dental expert at all but surely if the tooth is wobbly months later, it suggests maybe nerve damage or something? It would have fallen out straight away if she'd bashed it hard enough like what happened with Chris and Rosie Ramsey's son when he was younger.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t post on this thread only lurk on occasion but so disappointed in Channel Mum for featuring them today with a Q&A - one of the questions being about discipline?! After the cold shower situation I’m shocked.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Anna is now working with Channel Scum? Match made in heaven, both as bad as each other.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She's lazy end of. She said before if they didn't vlog she would have been a housewife yet she pays someone to do all the things a housewife does because she hates it. Get a job you lazy cow.
It disgusts me that she has FOUR kids and obviously hates kids, and I have 0 and would be over the moon to have just 1 :( It also disgusts me that with all her connections and foot in the door, she could have soo many job options but chooses to sit and stare at either 1) the phone, or 2) the mirror & do nothing!! Meanwhile I lost my job the 1st or 2nd week of Covid. The only thing Anna cares about is Anna. I would happily take any of those kids and nurture & engage with them. I was neglected as a child and I can SEE, clearly, that they do it to all 4 of theirs. Shove them off into a room until it's circus/showtime.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
It disgusts me that she has FOUR kids and obviously hates kids, and I have 0 and would be over the moon to have just 1 :( It also disgusts me that with all her connections and foot in the door, she could have soo many job options but chooses to sit and stare at either 1) the phone, or 2) the mirror & do nothing!! Meanwhile I lost my job the 1st or 2nd week of Covid. The only thing Anna cares about is Anna. I would happily take any of those kids and nurture & engage with them. I was neglected as a child and I can SEE, clearly, that they do it to all 4 of theirs. Shove them off into a room until it's circus/showtime.
I hope things start looking up for you soon <3

• Heart
I'm not even sure if I should repost the picture Anna just put on her stories of Andrea and Eduardo sleeping on the sofa, Andrea still in his jacket from his walk with the nanny and Eduardo with a wide open fly, she seems to go down the same path Jonathan :mad: And of course Anna's obligatory crying laughing emojis, because every time someone's hurt, sad, uncomfortable or vulnerable, Anna's 'natural' reaction is to laugh at them.

And Jonathan must reek! I remember him wearing the same RL sweater for ten days straight in the old house, but it seems he's on to a new record with this pale blue sweater :sick: and the arse crack on his forehead, I don't know if he was in an accident as a kid, but it would explain a lot.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Not sure - before I stopped watching them, I had noticed that Anna wasn't buying as much orgaaaaanic stuff, either because they were counting their pennies, or because it fit the ED recovery narrative, not sure which it is. They could also be rooting for a brand deal.

Reactions: 9
I'm so sorry, I know the pain 💔 sometimes Anna really triggers me, I'd give everything to just have one single child, yet this woman has four healthy children and the luxury of being a stay at home mum and spend as much time with them as she wants, plus a cleaner, which gives her even more time with them. But she appreciates absolutely nothing :(

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And Jonathan must reek! I remember him wearing the same RL sweater for ten days straight in the old house, but it seems he's on to a new record with this pale blue sweater
☝
Lol I’ve been noticing this too.

Anna’s IG stories today
A: Did you have fun at school?
A1: NOOOOO!!!!
A2: (stares blankly)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.