SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me laugh that he’s a graphic designer. Can’t even find a picture format that fits in with the dimensions on insta so it doesn’t have those awkward white borders WITH the already added border 😅View attachment 386579
Is it bad that my brain doesn't register that they have 4 kids now? Theirs probably don't either tbf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It makes me laugh that he’s a graphic designer. Can’t even find a picture format that fits in with the dimensions on insta so it doesn’t have those awkward white borders WITH the already added border 😅View attachment 386579
i swear he only posts photos of the younger two. Never of E1 and only E2 when he’s in a dress and extensions. It’s like he’s trying to create the phenomenon that was Emilia and Eduardo when they were toddlers. Kind of confirms that they were just born to make the same content

Reactions: 13
That what I was thinking and the whole her going off the pill, Jonathan keeps mentioning, there was a 2021 article where they said they would never say never... I don’t know, but I think he might try that as a last resort
Like he said verbatim "if I don't have a new house to play with, we will end up with another baby!! hahah"

So of course, if they don't get a new house I say within the next 6 months, they will be dropping hints that A is pregnant again. There is no doubt in my mind that will happen

He looks hungover just by his eyes

• Sick
He should get a job like the little person in Bad Santa - then he only has to work a few weeks a year. Would suit his lazy short ass perfectly.

Aw poor Lazy Anna - still managed to trowel the slap on and curl her hair.
#priorities 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This actually makes me feel so uncomfortable watching 😭
OMFG....and not to mention did anyone else notice when Emilia bashes her head in the gate and they just sit there and laugh at her!!!! She was clearly in pain and dumbass Anna all “you think that’s funny?” LIKE NO MORON she looked like she was about to cry.... she smacked her head hard. Start watching at around 3:15. What despicable “parents” these two have always been. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Stupid bleeping parents with kids at private school and will have the best live lessons, with the smallest group of kids per assistants cos posh expensive school...loads of room, able to talk to kids with questions who dontbunderstand. ... And a rich rich lazy are mother who can't organise buying two sets of headphonesvanother cheap kids latop.. One each at each end the kitchen tabke..... But during need to in that mansion... Office room as school room.. 2 desks.😭😤😤😤

• Angry
Reactions: 13
If you can afford to have a nanny then great, especially if parents work fulltime. But... neither Jono or Anna work fulltime. They are at home 24/7. It doesn’t take much time or effort to post on Tiktok or IG. Jono has admitted he throws the vlogs together very last minute. If he’s not out “maintaining” the yard or the house, he’s in his flat doing ?????

So yes, what the hell do they do when the nanny IS there? If they got rid of the nanny they would be saving a hefty chunk of money if they are in dire straights monetary wise.

Reactions: 18
So Eduardo says he's bored and Anna's motherly response is put him to work! As if he doesn't do enough work for them already. Why didn't she play a game with him or take him for a walk?

OMFG....and not to mention did anyone else notice when Emilia bashes her head in the gate and they just sit there and laugh at her!!!! She was clearly in pain and dumbass Anna all “you think that’s funny?” LIKE NO MORON she looked like she was about to cry.... she smacked her head hard. Start watching at around 3:15. What despicable “parents” these two have always been. 😡
Is this in the latest vlog, cause they have cut it out if it was?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I just watched Anna's videos from yesterday and theyre so heartbreaking to watch. I couldn't imagine being that disinterested in my children's education and then laughing about at as tho it's normal? Its clear they rely on the private school to do all the heavy lifting when it comes to education.

ETA as stay at home parents with supposedly disposable time and income, they could do so much for their children to give them a headstart in life. Studies show that parents who encourage their kids to learn outside of school (with books, educational trips and just general encouragement) raise smarter kids than those who don't. There's an argument that private schools get good grades because the MC parents have the time and income to help suppliment their child's learning, as opposed to WC parents who might work overtime or not have the resources to help.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I don't see why Anna can't get a job. Jonathan, as tit as he is and however much I wish he wouldn't, is actually bringing in all the income they have by filming, editing and putting them out there. They're all doomed before they start though because he's manic and unprofessional. Anna is the one who could make money if she tried but can't be arsed to do more than put lipstick on for an ad or something. She doesn't work, she's never had any ambition to or tried hard. She also doesn't even parent. She has a full time nanny for that. She does nothing! I see lots of comments about Jonathan should get a job, and he totally should, but Anna should too. Even before him! Leave him at home making the failing vlogs that are still (somehow!) dragging money in while she goes and does something productive. I'm sure the kids would appreciate having the ice maiden out of the house for a bit and they can get some colouring pencils out or get muddy and have some fun

Reactions: 26
I don't see why Anna can't get a job. Jonathan, as tit as he is and however much I wish he wouldn't, is actually bringing in all the income they have by filming, editing and putting them out there. They're all doomed before they start though because he's manic and unprofessional. Anna is the one who could make money if she tried but can't be arsed to do more than put lipstick on for an ad or something. She doesn't work, she's never had any ambition to or tried hard. She also doesn't even parent. She has a full time nanny for that. She does nothing! I see lots of comments about Jonathan should get a job, and he totally should, but Anna should too. Even before him! Leave him at home making the failing vlogs that are still (somehow!) dragging money in while she goes and does something productive. I'm sure the kids would appreciate having the ice maiden out of the house for a bit and they can get some colouring pencils out or get muddy and have some fun
I am baffled as to why she's ditched her own channel, especially now that they're having financial struggles. I first started watching her in 2011 & I really enjoyed her content; it was well thought out and fun, and you could tell she was really passionate about fashion and styling and took it (semi) seriously. I'd say after Eduardo was born I noticed her content gradually dwindling... I mostly just watched Anna's channel but I pretty much stopped watching both after that, as without bringing the children in it, I noticed so much of a change in her. It was like she didn't care anymore. She has so much potential and it's so sad she's just let it go to waste. She's lost her identity and purpose as well as her passion I feel... She looked so much more put together and sophisticated in her early 20s; now she dresses like a teenager. She's regressed so much. It'd do her so much good to try and get her spark back; or even search for new hobbies and interests. She has so much time on her hands that could be better spent providing for her family and/or focussing on bettering herself.

Reactions: 16
I just keep thinking back to when the two Es were hardly in any content and it was all As. Jono had to address all the fans kicking off and explain that they needed more privacy now they’re older etc.. what on Earth happened?! 😒

Reactions: 14
Replace “8 passengers” with “Saccone joly” while watching this:
I love his channel. He has such a dry and sarcastic humour, yet speaks so eloquently. He’s 100% correct about family vloggers (and the other type of people he profiles on his channel!).

Reactions: 5
I remember she’d always call baby Emilia a weirdo instead of getting down on her level and playing with her and making her laugh etc

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.