Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chriss71

VIP Member
Definitely gifted or even a paid for sponsorship. They never do anything for or with those kids that isn't free, everything is either sponsored so they have to show their faces or the nanny takes them.
Makes me so so mad 😡 why not say ' can we re gift it to a family in need or sick children in hospital??? But no grab grab grab selfish assholes they really are!! Not as if the kids are even grateful!! It's just tossed aside ready for the next thing🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
She always pulls and pinches them. No wonder Emilia grew up to do the same.

Anna hinting that they can't afford to buy presents for each other, 'It's been a tough year, better just focus on the kids'. If only you actually did, Anna....

Last edited:
  • Sad

Rookie

Prepare yourselves. All four children. Alone in the playroom. Everything trashed and on the floor
Older two on the iPads with backs to younger two. Jonathan comes in. Tells alessia off for squishing all the playdog together. Then LOOK AT ALLESSIAS IPAD! She’s mushed glue and playdoh in it. You can’t even tell her off. She’s bored, has no one watching her and wants some for attention

D3418DDD-AEE7-4D26-BE81-4185C41FD340.png

E34B1AD5-F4B0-4A61-B32B-20CF04FA5CC3.png

• Wow
  • Angry

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Gnomehead allowing the two youngest to climb up on neighbours walls and gates and run up their driveways to jump in puddles. They must be hated in that area, no class, no decorum, just thick thick thick.

• Sad
  • Angry
I have never posted before, but this ridiculous ‘is our son gay/trans’ storyline has really got on my last nerve.

I have never been a fan of theirs, but when Eduardo was around 3 y/o and they let him play with ‘girl’ toys and wear dresses, I genuinely think they were supportive and accepting and didn’t push it for views.

Now, it is obviously the complete opposite. Jonathan has seen that videos about this get more views, and it is so apparent that they are forcing him to appear in dresses TikToks/videos all the time with hints that he may be gay/trans.

The things is, E2 wanting to wear dresses is not a matter of sexuality/gender identity, it is an issue of removing these stupid, outdated ‘girl’ ‘boy’ labels society gives to toys and clothes.

If J and A were actually ‘woke’ people who cared about societal progression, they would be teaching their kids and audience that you can play/dress how you want no matter what your gender is, instead of pushing this story of ‘E2 likes dresses so must be gay/trans’, which obviously brings them more views.

ETA: I’m of course not saying that E2 won’t come out as gay/trans when he’s older, I just think that has nothing to do with him being too young understand that society assigns certain clothes/toys to a certain gender.

• Heart
You're right :( and tired. No child, boy or girl, poses like that naturally, this is just more of Jonathan instructing Eduardo, finally giving him the attention he dreamed of for years. Of course he'll happily comply, he has no idea what this stupid beauty pageant pose is. Alessia got her first heels the same day, she was just as excited, he didn't care and made sure all the focus was on his little project Edurado. Alessia is probably begging for a cold shower at this point, remember all the positive attention she got for months after that? She was Jonathan's 'muse' for the vlogs, in every thumbnail. Now after people criticised him for constantly making fun of Eduardo and putting him down, he decided he'll make him the star and after years of ignoring him, putting him in every thumbnail/IG post/TikTok. He's so transparent.

I haven't followed these threads in months but got offered the SJ vids today and could not believe the amount of videos that feature or reference their son in a dress. I dont believe for a 2nd this child wants this attention or for his schoolmates to see this.
Its child abuse, this family are awful.

• Angry
  • Heart

Burda

VIP Member
My nephew spend all of Xmas in his sisters princess dress. No one made a fuss as its not a big deal kids do these things when they have siblings. Who cares....the sjs take it to a whole new attention seeking level.

• Sick

Shirley

From the. Log, this struck me. He mentioned having a honors degree. First, he couldn't go to college because his life was so hard. Then it changed to he graduated. Then he went to Uni, now he graduated from there and has an honors degree. When does the lying stop???

• Haha

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Anna says she loves wrapping presents, YET hired someone to wrap them for the last 3 years and has been putting it off this year because she doesn't want to wrap them.
Most blatant lie for an AD that I've seen so far. Well done Anna.
Screenshot_20201213_071255_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

Nomatterwhat

Just saw his tiktok about giving Eduardo the extensions. 🤮It's making me sick. So so sick. This man needs help, it's so ridiculous.

• Angry
  • Sad

Albi

VIP Member
I think Eduardo wearing dresses is definitely more just a dress up thing, rather than him wanting to be a girl. We don’t see him wearing girls leggings and pink jumpers do we? It’s aways some ridiculous looking dress that not even Emilia or Alessia would wear, and they’re always too big for him, so hanging off him making him look even more ridiculous and malnourished.
He’s going to have such a hard time when he reaches senior school if he’s not in the popular gang.
Whether he is bullied for it when he’s older or not, they don’t know what is going to happen, so why even risk putting your child through that just for likes and views? They’re pimping their child out. Well they’re pimping them all out, but especially Eduardo at the moment.

Scandalous_Purpose

my heart goes out to emilia, in j’s insta story yesterday, all the kids are about to do a race and rather than try and win, emilia stays with andrea, clapping him and encouraging him, doing what anna should be doing whilst emilia does run around.

generally i think there’s a standard or expectation for older sisters (and brothers sometimes) to take care of their younger siblings, i know it’s been the case for me, and emilia’s become the substitute nanny.

by no means am i justifying emilia hitting eduardo, however i think it’s important to see it from her pov, she was once the star, all of a sudden all the clothes and items she would be sent and gifted are now going to her brother, where she has to even read the note that came with eduardo’s dresses (which i thought was awful of anna). it’s probably very confusing for her, so she might lash out at times. she should be reprimanded for that but then there should be more follow up on why she did it and to stop it from happening again.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jonnyjo

I am beyond disgusted at how jonathon is manipulating what people were saying in the comments to make Edwardo feel like people were being mean to him... I am lost for words with this so called ' parent' .. what he is doing is disgraceful and I hope people.see what he is actually trying to do here and it's not protect Edwardo that's for sure

• Angry
  • Heart

Cooke_ie

Okay, might be getting a bit too deep now but I've been thinking about it for some time now.

I know that our mind/psych can do crazy things. People like us here on tattle, who probably don't do YouTube videos, see all the things they do as wrong or even criminal. Jonathan and Anna (and many other family vloggers) have been doing what they're doing for quite some time. What if they really don't see anything wrong with all the bad stuff they do, especially to their children? For so long it has been okay for them to show their kids in every so intimate moment. I can imagine they lost sense of what is okay and what is highly tixic for their kids well being especially because they learned that the more dramatic/controverse their content was the more money they made. They decided to have two more kids because they saw how much people love watching their content WITH and about the kids. And, let's be honest, that's such an easy way to make money. I could never imagine Anna working at a regular job. What I'm trying to say that I think it might be possible that A and J did bad stuff so often and even got so much support from their weird fans that this did change their view on things. Okay, besides the fact that both of them are either psychologically healthy nor super intelligent human beings. All this leads to them doing what's the easiest way for them to maintain what thay have without ever thinking about it or ethically questioning what they're doing.

I do feel very sorry for those 4 little souls whose lives will be impacted forever but also for all those young impressionable followers who seem to live in a bubble where it is their job to support and protect the SJ. No matter how far this family goes, their fans would defend them because J and A make them believe, they are special to them. Even now that they made their fans pay for videos he stopped making after only a few or after not sending them their promised giftcards they still support and defend them. This is so bad. I hope all those young girls will find friends in real life soon who open their eyes.
Josh from Dad Challenge Podcast on Youtube describes family vloggers as living in an echo chamber. They surround themselves with blindly adoring fans and people who give them nothing but praise. Anyone with a different opinion or criticism is a 'troll' or a 'hater'. They live so far away from family and have no normal friends so are isolated from reality. I really think they have fooled themselves into thinking that what they are doing is ok :(

• Sad

Friendslayergabz

I’ve said it before but the kids especially Eduardo have that Flowers in the Attic look to them. Pale and dark under eyes, they do not look healthy at all.

• Sad

Shivers1974

Ok first time to post, so glad I found this thread. Loving all your comments and just want to say I have thought for years that Jonathan is gay. Now is living the life he wanted, through his child, hence all the publicity with E2 and dress wearing. If there is a line to cross, they’ve crossed it. TikToks are way too much now, I can’t bare to watch what’s going on. I can’t see their marriage lasting long term, they have absolutely nothing in common as a couple. I don’t believe for a minute they’ve had a ‘tough year’. Probably not made the million like other previous years is all. Definitely a new house on the horizon next year!! They will regret their behaviour as parents in years to come, when it is all too late and E2 is receiving therapy.

• Sad

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Ummmm maybe if your weren't such a shitty mother and actually watched your children they wouldn't have enough time to get into so much trouble! Kids of that age should never be left alone for more then 5 mins. Plus she not only has a fulltime nanny to look after her kids but a Husband who almost never leaves the damn house! Out of 3 adults someone can't keep an eye on them?? 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20201218-152537_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
We can’t assume what the men were thinking, either they thought he looked ridiculous or thought it was cool for him to dress up with his children.

Either way, I just thought it was bewildering that Jonathan completely ignored them and couldn’t bare to make eye contact with them, so much for confidence to wear dresses as a man :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27