SacconeJolys #32 With podcast topics jumping on the trends... is the channel at its end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m choosing not to comment on the Eduardo thing because I think it’s criminal to exploit your children period.

I know kids get bumps and bruises, but this is ridiculous. Is that a cut or remnants of his chocolate brioche?

10F67127-8ED1-488B-B55E-CFF4057C74B3.jpeg
2B44B4AE-01A5-471B-A1CB-229F635D85A9.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So times have changed and it is acceptable for boys to wear whatever they want. If Jojo understands this and embraces this concept, then where are his dresses? As a child, he wanted to wear girls' clothes and do girl things from what we've heard him say, but do we see him do anything remotely like that? Leggings and flowery tennis shoes don't count. This is how we can tell he's just doing this for the views. I can guarantee you wouldn't catch him in a dress or heels. Now if he starts wearing them I'll eat my hat, but that's not going to happen.
He must put his money where his mouth is,...waiting

Reactions: 2
So times have changed and it is acceptable for boys to wear whatever they want. If Jojo understands this and embraces this concept, then where are his dresses? As a child, he wanted to wear girls' clothes and do girl things from what we've heard him say, but do we see him do anything remotely like that? Leggings and flowery tennis shoes don't count. This is how we can tell he's just doing this for the views. I can guarantee you wouldn't catch him in a dress or heels. Now if he starts wearing them I'll eat my hat, but that's not going to happen.
That is exactly what I was thinking. Apart from when Jonathan does tiktok's, I have never seen him in a dress. There have have been countless times when Anna has been doing the filming and walked into Jonathan office, but never once has Jonathan been sitting there in a skirt or a dress.

With regards to Eduardo, we have never seen him in a dress outside their home. If Eduardo is as committed to wearing girls clothes as Jonathan claims, surely there should be some footage of Eduardo outside their house in girls clothes. I know Jonathan did try and take Eduardo to the school in a dress when he was off sick to pick up Emilia, but in Jonathan words, "Eduardo got some strange looks". I am guessing Jonathan was testing the waters to see if he could push the Eduardo narrative further, but the school trip probably did not go as planned.

Finally, I am not sure Jonathan has actually spoken to the school about Eduardo, the fans will eat this type of comment up, but I don't believe him.

Reactions: 12
I’m choosing not to comment on the Eduardo thing because I think it’s criminal to exploit your children period.

I know kids get bumps and bruises, but this is ridiculous. Is that a cut or remnants of his chocolate brioche?

View attachment 336403View attachment 336405
The bruise on his cheek is horrendous!!!

I have three kids and we have our fair share of accidents but never anything like the bruises these kids get! Where are the parents and nanny when he is doing this?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
That is exactly what I was thinking. Apart from when Jonathan does tiktok's, I have never seen him in a dress. There have have been countless times when Anna has been doing the filming and walked into Jonathan office, but never once has Jonathan been sitting there in a skirt or a dress.

With regards to Eduardo, we have never seen him in a dress outside their home. If Eduardo is as committed to wearing girls clothes as Jonathan claims, surely there should be some footage of Eduardo outside their house in girls clothes. I know Jonathan did try and take Eduardo to the school in a dress when he was off sick to pick up Emilia, but in Jonathan words, "Eduardo got some strange looks". I am guessing Jonathan was testing the waters to see if he could push the Eduardo narrative further, but the school trip probably did not go as planned.

Finally, I am not sure Jonathan has actually spoken to the school about Eduardo, the fans will eat this type of comment up, but I don't believe him.
Not necessarily... sometimes boys need to come to their own terms when they want to be seen in dress in public.
However you made me think.... he never wore Emilia's normal dresses before, just dress up costumes? So it's obvious he was just playing like his big sister...

With the 'viral' tik tok... I think he is wanting to get it viral and wants people to click on it. I think he linked it in description.

Also I thought vlogmas be festive videos? They have injections and crying babies in thumbnails, bragging about free gifts (someone send him own dress) and their own 'success' (viral tik tok) 🤦‍♀️🤢like how is that vlogmas?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Anna strikes me as not being very attuned to her children's needs and her expectations of them are not always developmentally appropriate. My youngest is 3 months older than Andrea and I would never expect her to understand the concept of an advent calendar and that you get one every day and it has to be opened in order. She should have been able to anticipate something like that would happen to him as he is just a bit young to understand these concepts. He shouldn't be yelled at for something he was never going to understand, at least not in the first few days of receiving it. He needs time to understand how that works. Another example of her being misattuned to her kids' needs and what is developmentally appropriate for their ages is when she laughed at E2 in the car for needing a wee- he is 6 years old, it's going to happen and should be treated with empathy and kindness.
It takes me back to my own childhood (80s) when advent calendars didn’t contain any chocolate whatsoever. Behind each window was a tiny picture of some aspect of the story of the birth of Jesus and my sister and I would be truly excited to see what the picture would be that day! We each had a calendar and would be interested to see what the picture was in our sibling’s. It was lovely! We weren’t a religious family but it invited conversation every day about the reason we celebrate Christmas, so was educational as well as an exciting treat. Compare that with today... Very saddening.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So just looked on Tiktok and this pops up! No covering of Emilia school logo or anything

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Two and a half years. It took them two and a half years to fix their broken ensuite toilet. I guess the #gifted/#ad for the bathroom renovation never came through and Anna cracked it at Jono to get sorted.
Screenshot_20201206_203030_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 3
Ive been looking for the video where they talk about trolling and losing money, and kind of skirting around the pedophile topic. Its the one where Anna says something like "when you come for the money, THATS when Jonathan will have a problem". Does anyone remember it?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I follow a lady on Instagram who had adopted 3 children who all have a disability. One of them a boy as autism loves to dress up has all the female Disney leads. From Mary Poppins to Snow White. So much so he dresses in girls clothing all the time you might sometimes see a item of clothing that looks for a boy but he is happy. He grew out his hair and looks like a girl. So much so when a couple saw him dressed as Mary Poppins their said she looks fantastic the mum corrects them and said he and the peoples faces was shocked but a happy shocked and loved that the boy was dressed as a female character. The mum has had so much hate that she letting her boy wear girls clothes and growing out his hair. But she has tried to get it cut n he screams. She tried to dress him as a boy he doesn't want too. When at Disney she tried to get him dress as a prince first time their want but he was holding a snow White outfit and wanted to be her and only her. She shares her shares her stories cause she is showing the world that her son likes to dress as a girl and the world shouldn't see them differently.oh and she does ask him can she share it to everyone n he says yes so he understands it a liitle.

Now with these to fools their sharing their story about Eduardo without his permission he says he doesn't want ppl in school to see him in a dress. But it's all out their for world to see. It's bad enough he bullied at home but looks like he's bullied at school too. Their haven't even though of getting toy story dressing up outfits or any other Male character because they're so desperate to have Eduardo as a girl so what will there name him if he "has" to become a girl for them. Anna wanted a bjy es Eduardo to remember her father. Bit on another side she never wanted boys cause she didn't know anything about how to bring them up. Easy the same way you would as a girl but have car dinosaur etc. toys to help him understand that these toys are about plus the toys Emilia as. I played with both boy and girl toys and loved it. But their will not say to Emilia play with the cars yet alessia does. Cars etc are for all not boys. And that's what were getting at these to fools (again) won't show the kids that all boy and girls toys can be played together as it doesn't matter. It did in the 50s or 60s but now doesn't matter so their should bring out more toys for both sexes.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Christ they are all so violent. I grew up in a large family but we were never like that towards each other. Sure we bickered and argued like siblings do but never like that. Definitely a learned behaviour plus the fact that neither parents know how to discipline properly.

Edit - in regards to the newest vlog - If Eduardo didn’t want his classmates to see what he was wearing then why would he want thousands of random strangers (which probably includes some classmates too) to see him in a dress? This is why kids under a certain age shouldn’t be on YouTube - they don’t have the maturity and capacity to understand that what goes on the Internet is there forever and for anyone to see.
I just watched that scene. Emilia clearly stated when she walked off she didn't want to be a part of it - he should have just left her. He had no respect for her at all by just taking the iPad. If he wanted her off of it then he should have said so politely and have her pass it to him. Snatching it was just rude - parents should lead by example. Secondly, why the actual f••k did he think laughing at Andrea hurting Emilia like that was appropriate?! Okay fine, she did forcefully move him back on the sofa but because he was falling forward - it clearly wasn't malicious on her part. I can't believe they've completely overlooked and laughed at how their children are behaving toward one another. I'm still in shock he thought it appropriate to whip his child with a camera strap ON CAMERA on his hands in a previous vlog. These two actually baffle me.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I posted on their vlog yesterday and said does Eduardo understand the whole world is seeing him in a dress when he wasn't willing to go on zoom with his firends in a dress. The comment was deleted.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Just about to start the 5th season! No spoilers but I'm guessing the end is emotional 😭
Have a box of tissues ready. ;) It was also just knowing it was the end... such a lovely show, so well done. All the Emmy's are well deserved.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.