SacconeJolys #32 With podcast topics jumping on the trends... is the channel at its end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree with channels like his. All it does is expose these children to an even bigger audience than they already are. They‘ve got no privacy as it is without making the audience larger. YouTubers like Josh just want the money making views same as the rest of them. They’re not saviours about to bring down family vloggers theyre just as fame hungry as the likes of the SJs themselves. The only way to stop parents exploiting their children is a Law being passed in Parliament. You’re better off starting a Petition on Change but it might struggle to get the necessary 100,000 signatures needed to have it read as a lot of viewers haven’t yet woken up to the very real damage being done to these young minds ☹

Can people private DM me with all the stuff A & J have done over the past few years involving E1, E2, A1 & A2 please? Josh replied back to my email. I want to send him a synopsis of everything.

Reactions: 2
I think its so inappropriate for Jonathan to tell Eduardos "story of his gender identity" when he's literally a child, being a child and copying his sisters who get so much more attention and favouritism over him. That's Eduardos story to tell if he wants to broadcast it to the world, not yours you scummy pigman. He knows what brings views, and like someone mentioned previously, this storyline is the first one in ages to bring the spike in views.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I think its so inappropriate for Jonathan to tell Eduardos "story of his gender identity" when he's literally a child, being a child and copying his sisters who get so much more attention and favouritism over him. That's Eduardos story to tell if he wants to broadcast it to the world, not yours you scummy pigman. He knows what brings views, and like someone mentioned previously, this storyline is the first one in ages to bring the spike in views.
Very good point, it's not his story to tell! Also, has he even asked his 6 year old if he is OK with daddy telling his story to the world? No way has Jono asked E2 for his permission. It's so exploitative what he is doing. And the way he was going on yesterday in the vlog about the world being a much nicer place now than it was in his time- has he seen some of the internet trolls and school bullies that are lying in wait? They said in yesterday's vlog they've even had a conversation with the school and all of E2's classmates and parents know about his feminine preferences, but obviously E2 is still self conscious about it. Have they even sat down with him and prepared him for the other side of things? i.e., so far everyone has been nice if he has been out in public in a dress, but there is going to come a time when he gets some looks or nasty comments- if all his parents have done is tell him that the world is accepting of this now and in his own little school/home bubble he is being praised and rewarded for it, he is going to be in a for a nasty shock at some point.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Joan has the kids on Tik Tok singing "be yourself" with Eddie dancing around in a dress. Oh the irony of the guy showing this when he is so far in the back of that closet.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
707375D9-5A01-424D-AC8A-A54CA616012E.jpeg

Jonathan posts TikTok’s with the school logo on show, and naturally people are commenting the school for hundreds of thousands to see but who cares about kids safety when they can make a quick buck hey Jonathan?
AB653933-CD10-42F8-AC7E-664A53F63E28.jpeg

Regardless of if this TikTok comment is trolling or not, I would be livid if my child went to the same school. They aren’t just endangering their kids but all the kids at the school. The school also need to actually do something but money talks. I would change schools if it was my child, if Jonathan continues to endanger his kids in this way, it’s only a matter of time before something serious happens, it’s so infuriating.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
You are an awesome parent!!! Great advice. Children remember atmosphere and fun which is why being calm is so important. But there’s calm and then there’s disinterested...
The minions are always praising the SJ’s for their parenting skills. I just can’t understand that.
Thank you! Although I definitely have days where I don’t feel it, I’m not as calm as I’d like to be, or when this doesn’t work for us (especially with our girl, she goes from 0 to 100 very easily 🥴).

I think the most important thing I try to remember is that they’re children, as daft as that sounds. I’m not reasoning with another adult, 9/10 it isn’t deliberate and I’m not dealing with someone who has got the skills or language to cope with what are sometimes big, sometimes complex feelings (and even then, I know plenty of adults who might not hit physically but lash out verbally because they are overwhelmed or stressed or having a bad day and have no coping mechanisms). We’re all entitled to bad days, we all have pet hates that shorten our fuse and little folks are no different, but need guidance and support on how to cope with these things.

I also think that’s what really ticks me off about J+A, other than the obvious neglect. All the “who’s my favourite” nonsense, they way they aren’t listened to and the way they drag those children up. They don’t have adult brains. They don’t understand fully that their parents are shits and using them for money. Ed doesn’t know the ways in which his privacy is being invaded. All of this will stay with them and will shape who they become, particularly the lack of redirection and good behaviour modelling. It’s really, really sad but I am afraid for what they grow up believing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The tik tok clearly showing the kids school is tasteless for so many reasons! The fact that he’s now deleting any comments about the kids school or people pointing out that it’s dangerous yet not removing the video as it’s an ad speaks volumes!!
I used to think people were too harsh on their parenting but this is awful.
If I had a child at that school I would be so angry that he was getting paid to endanger an entire school of children just so he can get a car and a paycheque!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
If J has actually used the words, "story of his gender identity", that is truly abhorrent. Nothing we have seen has anything to do with gender identity. Eduardo is a sweet, sensitive little boy who likes dressing up and playing with dolls like his sisters. He has never been given boys' toys as this is the image the parents have chosen for him. He has often shown great interest in Andrea's cars, etc. Recently, we have seen more of him in dresses and, no doubt, most of that has been encouraged or controlled by Jonathan. In no way does that suggest anything to do with his gender identity. If, in the future, he identifies as gay or transgender, or chooses to wear female clothes more often, that is his, and only his, decision and it is entirely up to him when, and to whom, he decides to reveal it.

If the school is aware of Jonathan's YT and TikTok history and knows how he and Anna parent their children, they should take some responsibility and seek professional analysis of what the SJs have done and their motives for doing it. It is far worse than bullying and is potentially extremely damaging to Eduardo. Jonathan's motives are nothing to do with protecting Eduardo; it is clearly his attempt to appear "woke" and to encourage more viewers for his dying channel in order to maintain their current lifestyle because they are too lazy and ignorant to do it any other way. As someone else said, it requires professional, legal attention. If he genuinely loves his children, which seems extremely difficult to believe, he should stop now before it's too late. Why don't their families intervene, they must see what's happening?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
today's vlog is up and it's all about how they created a viral tik tok with E2 in a dress...he definitely is going full steam ahead

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Made me laugh watching Anna on insta denying that they are using Eduardo’s dress wearing for views. Their last 2 vlogs have had him in a dress as the preview picture. And don’t get me started on the TikTok videos, practically every video has him wearing a dress! Ever since those Harry Styles pictures they are showing E in a dress every day. It’s pretty obvious what they are doing .

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Made me laugh watching Anna on insta denying that they are using Eduardo’s dress wearing for views. Their last 2 vlogs have had him in a dress as the preview picture. And don’t get me started on the TikTok videos, practically every video has him wearing a dress! Ever since those Harry Styles pictures they are showing E in a dress every day. It’s pretty obvious what they are doing .
Yeah and she’s making out like people are saying he shouldn’t be allowed to wear dresses but no one is saying that. Let him wear dresses if he wants but don’t make videos saying your 6 year old child is gay and then tell him he has haters online. They are sick fucks, the strain is starting to show on that wee boys face and it’s such a shame.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Very good point, it's not his story to tell! Also, has he even asked his 6 year old if he is OK with daddy telling his story to the world? No way has Jono asked E2 for his permission. It's so exploitative what he is doing. And the way he was going on yesterday in the vlog about the world being a much nicer place now than it was in his time- has he seen some of the internet trolls and school bullies that are lying in wait? They said in yesterday's vlog they've even had a conversation with the school and all of E2's classmates and parents know about his feminine preferences, but obviously E2 is still self conscious about it. Have they even sat down with him and prepared him for the other side of things? i.e., so far everyone has been nice if he has been out in public in a dress, but there is going to come a time when he gets some looks or nasty comments- if all his parents have done is tell him that the world is accepting of this now and in his own little school/home bubble he is being praised and rewarded for it, he is going to be in a for a nasty shock at some point.
Not a chance he has spoken to edwardo and asked his permission to share his story, cus there isnt a story to tell, its just a little boy living in the shadow of his adored older sister and the longing to be just like her and have the things she has, then came along another little girl so theres edwardo stuck in the middle of them, the only story here Is of a grown man who clearly wishes hed 'came out' years ago and now feels he is stuck in the closet for ever!!!
A child of 6 wouldnt even understand the concept of exactly how many people are seeing him and that it will be available on the web FOREVER!!!! Hence the comments he made about the zoom lesson!!
That vile man just needs to come out the closet and be done with it, that could even give him a few years of content and views too!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I caved and watched their most recent vlog.. nearly 4 minutes in Eduardo is telling Anna something that happened at school which he found really funny she does a slight laugh, says “that’s crazy” and then interrupts him when he’s still talking then the next clip Jonathan is talking to Emilia, he asks her a question and then interrupts her reply to make a stupid face when copying what she was saying in a stupid voice and then she tries to say something else and he interrupts her again to tell her and Eduardo that he’s had a cool idea for tiktok. Bit dramatic but i’d prefer not speaking to my parents at all if they were just going to interrupt me every time haha!

• Angry
  • Sad
It's pretty clear after watching the last vlog that all of it is now centering on E2- E1 the previous show pony has been sidelined, as has Alessia so that he can put E2 and his dress storyline front and centre to capitalise on the Harry Styles thing. There is no other way to see it when that poor child was barely getting any air time before that and everything was about E1 or Alessia. Unfortunately it's not really working as they are over doing it as usual so now people are getting bored again.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Yes and all this attention directed at Eduardo, when Jonathan has always claimed it’s the Jonathan and Anna show! Yeah right he’s run out of ideas and is using his son! It was only the other day on Instagram he was basically doing another little beg for views and saying how basically YouTube becomes so saturated with vlogmas that people watch so many, trying to defend his poor views in other words! No Jonathan people are getting sick and tired of you both using your children!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
View attachment 335542

Jonathan posts TikTok’s with the school logo on show, and naturally people are commenting the school for hundreds of thousands to see but who cares about kids safety when they can make a quick buck hey Jonathan?View attachment 335554
Regardless of if this TikTok comment is trolling or not, I would be livid if my child went to the same school. They aren’t just endangering their kids but all the kids at the school. The school also need to actually do something but money talks. I would change schools if it was my child, if Jonathan continues to endanger his kids in this way, it’s only a matter of time before something serious happens, it’s so infuriating.
He is disgustingly reckless and a poor excuse for a father! After comments like these on Emilia's TikTok, he posted a video of Alessia in her school uniform the next day!
I am genuinely beginning to think that he wants something terrible to happen to the children as the drama would bring more traffic to the channel. Sick, I know, but it's what I'm starting to believe.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Even yesterdays vlog with the title why we let our son wear dresses only drew in 80k views (so far) and to be honest that has surprised me! I would've thought it would've drawn in wayyy more than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even yesterdays vlog with the title why we let our son wear dresses only drew in 80k views (so far) and to be honest that has surprised me! I would've thought it would've drawn in wayyy more than that.
On the subject of yesterday's video, I found this comment in comments. Not sure if Jonathan has deleted it yet, but I wish I had written it. And of course there had to be one minion to complain.

Screenshot_20201205-091840_kindlephoto-76639839.png

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.