SacconeJolys #32 With podcast topics jumping on the trends... is the channel at its end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the title of today’s vlog really says it all...all Jonathan wants is for something to make them go viral no matter what the content may be about.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Why can’t they see it’s not for them to share. Support, love and guide him, deal with any hurdles that come along but get it off the internet. A six year old cannot consent to having this on the internet. They don’t need to normalise it, have people that don’t matter online accept him for who is because he is six!!!
An occasional funny story, family photo to share online, fine! I love the odd share of a nice picture of my children because I could burst with love and pride with all that they do and achieve. But I keep their life private, their personal issues and choices, health, hard days at school, problems with friends. I make it better for them, I normalise their feelings, and I accept them for who they are. Nobody else needs to, because they are my children. There are thousands of photos and videos of my children for them to look back on, in private. All the excuses they give for their choices of sharing their childrens lives are rubbish. Their children cannot consent to any of this and it is wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Has anyone also seen in Jonathan’s tweets and replies someone asking what’s happening with the podcasts, and saying she thought he said they’ve done one with a ‘reformed troll’ (😂) and he replied saying yes it’s all ready to go but probably won’t upload all December as it’s crazy busy uploading vlogmas all month 🙄 wow really Jonathan 10mins from a day when you said you can put together a vlog really quick these days?! Also this ‘reformed troll’ either they’re just talking about said troll and it’s obviously proves it’s all in his imagination again, or they’re paying somebody to act as a reformed troll 😂 it’s obvious how it will go....troll used to leave horrible messages etc etc they realised they were jealous of them and were lacking somewhere in there own life and became reformed 😂 From their own viewpoint.
It’s not so called trolls they should be worried about it’s the sickening people online who they are exposing there children to they should be more concerned about!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Has anyone also seen in Jonathan’s tweets and replies someone asking what’s happening with the podcasts, and saying she thought he said they’ve done one with a ‘reformed troll’ (😂) and he replied saying yes it’s all ready to go but probably won’t upload all December as it’s crazy busy uploading vlogmas all month 🙄 wow really Jonathan 10mins from a day when you said you can put together a vlog really quick these days?! Also this ‘reformed troll’ either they’re just talking about said troll and it’s obviously proves it’s all in his imagination again, or they’re paying somebody to act as a reformed troll 😂 it’s obvious how it will go....troll used to leave horrible messages etc etc they realised they were jealous of them and were lacking somewhere in there own life and became reformed 😂 From their own viewpoint.
It’s not so called trolls they should be worried about it’s the sickening people online who they are exposing there children to they should be more concerned about!
reformed trolls. im sorry i don't buy it. if the person doesn't appear then its definitely bollocks. i mean some of the stuff they did before the kids was dodgy. i can't remember if that video with him rubbing himself with money and milk was before E1 was even born or not. but as the years have gone on, they've become worse and worse. no way someone would change their mind to like them.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
reformed trolls. im sorry i don't buy it. if the person doesn't appear then its definitely bollocks. i mean some of the stuff they did before the kids was dodgy. i can't remember if that video with him rubbing himself with money and milk was before E1 was even born or not. but as the years have gone on, they've become worse and worse. no way someone would change their mind to like them.
Exactly! Probably another desperate attempt to come up with ideas for the podcast.

Reactions: 5
Thread Suggestion: The Four Kids Show, with appearances from Jonathan and Anna

I delved into their TikTok, he made this clearly staged one where Jono gives Andrea an egg, Alessia takes it and throws it on the floor. Parenting.
Screenshot_20201206_064816_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
Screenshot_20201206_064817_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So times have changed and it is acceptable for boys to wear whatever they want. If Jojo understands this and embraces this concept, then where are his dresses? As a child, he wanted to wear girls' clothes and do girl things from what we've heard him say, but do we see him do anything remotely like that? Leggings and flowery tennis shoes don't count. This is how we can tell he's just doing this for the views. I can guarantee you wouldn't catch him in a dress or heels. Now if he starts wearing them I'll eat my hat, but that's not going to happen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So times have changed and it is acceptable for boys to wear whatever they want. If Jojo understands this and embraces this concept, then where are his dresses? As a child, he wanted to wear girls' clothes and do girl things from what we've heard him say, but do we see him do anything remotely like that? Leggings and flowery tennis shoes don't count. This is how we can tell he's just doing this for the views. I can guarantee you wouldn't catch him in a dress or heels. Now if he starts wearing them I'll eat my hat, but that's not going to happen.
he bought a dress for anna a while ago and he's worn it more than she has! he's had it on in a few tiktok videos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
he bought a dress for anna a while ago and he's worn it more than she has! he's had it on in a few tiktok videos
Yeah, but I'm talking fully wearing them on a day to day basis as he "dreamed" of as a child. Not going to happen. Tik Tok is one thing, but Jojo's not to dive into dress-wearing full-time. Like I said I'd be the first one to eat my words if it happens lol!

Reactions: 9
Yeah, but I'm talking fully wearing them on a day to day basis as he "dreamed" of as a child. Not going to happen. Tik Tok is one thing, but Jojo's not to dive into dress-wearing full-time. Like I said I'd be the first one to eat my words if it happens lol!
maybe if things get desperate enough, he might try (just for the vlog drama) :LOL: would have to be desperate measures though! people don't really seem interested in the latest videos..

• Haha
Which one is the viral tik tok? Did I miss something?
its one recreating a photo of emilia and eduardo in dresses when they were about 2 and 3.. on his tiktok it only has 1.1 million views.. definitely not his highest (which is the remote one btw :sick:)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
A7C3F6C4-6D77-482A-949F-43A3C4C9A76F.png

Lol...one of the people who’ve paid for member only content asking when they will be uploading more!

• Haha
And 1/4 of your children look like they haven’t slept in weeks. Eduardo’s poor eyes.

View attachment 334898
Most normal mum's don't have time or inclination to sit and take 100's of photos hoping for a perfect one, so no Anna, we can't relate, anymore than you can relate to all the hard-working real mothers out there who care for and nurture their children!
Stupid, vapid witch!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like a kid that doesn't want to be asked repeatedly, "What are you wearing? Are you Cinderella?" or be filmed.
View attachment 336264View attachment 336264
There was an awful lot of ducking, hiding & crawling away.
View attachment 336278View attachment 336279
Omg I just watched this and Eduardo actually says “don’t show what I’m wearing” yet Jonathan does it anyway!

And when Jonathan turns the camera to selfie mode and Edwardo realised he’s on camera again he says “hey” and tries to move out of frame but Jonathan follows him. He has zero respect for his children’s privacy and boundaries even when openly expressed.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Funny how they do not like Schitt's Creek all that much when that show is all about acceptance and love.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.