SacconeJolys #32 With podcast topics jumping on the trends... is the channel at its end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All children are different at that age. My 2 year old is managing to climb the stairs by herself now but I was helping her down and being present with her to catch her in case of an accident until a few months ago. We still have baby gates on our stairs for her. Some children at that age have the gross motor skills to go up and down by themselves, some still need assistance. In Andrea's case, he has had so many dark bruises that I agree he is left to his own devices in that house way too much for his age. I have two young children and while they have had their share of falls and accidents, they have never had as many dark bruises as that child.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
At 2 years old my children were going up and down stairs themselves without anyone with them, even carrying toys up and down from their bedroom. So personally, no I don't think he is too young to go by himself.
It depends on the child. Seeing as how many facial bruises he's had lately, I would say he's not got the motor skills yet to do this safely on his own.

Reactions: 13
How people can’t see they’re pushing a narrative for the sake of views with Eduardo just astounds me ?! 🤦🏽‍♀️ They are both disgusting !

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m refusing to click on their Eduardo videos now, don’t want to give them any views. Anyone watched and seen what today’s video is about? New gifted crap ?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I am so sad about the blatant exploitation of Eduardo. What on Earth is this going to do to his mental health when he’s older?! How any parents could expose their child’s most vulnerable private thoughts or feelings for views is beyond me. Absolutely disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I’m refusing to click on their Eduardo videos now, don’t want to give them any views. Anyone watched and seen what today’s video is about? New gifted crap ?

The two youngest got given a bike each in it, I assume gifted. Two and a half weeks before a Christmas where a whole lot of people are struggling and they’re giving their children brand new bikes. And Eduardo got new shoes but the two girls did also, there was probably more footage in the video of Alessia wearing hers than there was Eduardo which I think shows that the title is just for views because why not mention that 3 of the children got heels not just the boy.
Eduardos foot looks far too wide to fit in the shoe, they put it on anyway and he says it’s tiny at the top and he can’t feel his foot. Jonathan says to him as he gets older that he’ll realise having numb feet is part of looking good and girls always squish into smaller shoes apparently. Poor lesson really, properly fitting shoes are important.
Jonathan hands him the shoe and says “what size shoes do you have, let’s go find out” just before telling him to stick his foot in to see if it fits. I don’t understand how he doesn’t know what size shoe his son is and why they have heels that might not have fit him.
That’s all I took from it haha! I skipped past most of it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It looks like The Dad Challenge has struck a nerve with Jonathan, as Jonathan has claimed the copyright on the showergate apology video that Josh did, as it is missing from Josh's channel. Below is a extract from a Twitter conversation Josh is having with youtube.

Screenshot_20201207-191343_kindlephoto-84901855.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
if those bikes and monsoon shoes/dress were gifted, none of them were declared as such on the vlog or on Jono's instagram where he posted a pic today of A1 wearing the dress and the shoes

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It looks like The Dad Challenge has struck a nerve with Jonathan, as Jonathan has claimed the copyright on the showergate apology video that Josh did, as it is missing from Josh's channel. Below is a extract from a Twitter conversation Josh is having with youtube.

View attachment 338427
Funny how they're so eager to get content like this removed, but not suggestive comments about their kids on their TikTok vids... So kind, so caring, so empathetic Jonathan x x x

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So I've seen several comments calling them out for just using Eduardo on todays vlog. Seems people are realising what he's doing and don't like it.

Reactions: 25
Funny how they're so eager to get content like this removed, but not suggestive comments about their kids on their TikTok vids... So kind, so caring, so empathetic Jonathan x x x
Right ? Disgusting ! I thought commentary falls under fair use?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Not a parent so ignore my comments.

Did they give their children 2 bikes in today's vlog? 3 weeks before Christmas? Bikes are a Christmas present for most children. Seems strange to me and a weird value system that they are teaching.

More seriously,

They exploit their children for money. The "payment" is that they send their children to private school.

But now the views are down Jonathan and Anna are ruthlessly exploiting Eduardo and desperately trying to cash in on the hot trans topic.

It is disgusting. It is vile. There is very little love in that household. How can there be when Jonathan and Anna rely on their children for income? The money should have been put in trust funds for each of their actors...sorry I mean children.

Jonathan's style of "parenting" is to give them non-stop screen time to get the children distracted. Then he turns into director/content mode and shoves a camera in their face.

Slinks away to edit the footage and day dream of himself cross dressing etc but doesn't have the courage to do so and lives his fantasies through his son.

Jonathan and Anna are both vapid, selfish and immoral.

I hope the children can grow up and live long and happy lives away from those cretins.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The channels that he's talking about are Bits of Bri. Her team copyright struck him twice on the videos that mentioned analytics. He took the videos mentioning her down so his channel wouldn't be in jeopardy. He said he's re-uploading them on Rumble.

Reactions: 7
As soon as I saw this vlog title I came straight here to read the comments and commiserate just how sad things are for this poor boy.

What his parents are “doing” to him is very cruel. People can dress things up (pardon the pun) as much as they want as progressive parenting/being open minded but it’s not ok.

He was until recently a young boy with sisters who was never bought boy dress ups or toys by his parents.

This has rapidly escalated and suddenly he has been propelled to the status of online cross-dressing warrior, only dressing in ball gowns, heels and wanting long hair.

As a child imagination is applauded but this is not down to him. His parents are now actively encouraging this cross dressing behaviour for views.

It is exploitative and disgusting that they are opening him up to so much ridicule publicly. For as much as it would be lovely for us all to be what we want, we can all see through the parents’ crap.

They will hide behind the narrative that the child is so brave. He is so free and open and it’s so refreshing to see him be him. But it’s contrived drivel. The child only knows what’s “ok” based on what his family says. They can tell him it’s ok to be dressed like a girl, but the rest of the world is a very different place.

For instance, if my child was always allowed to dress as a dinosaur and we at home said yes - you can be a Dino whenever you want. It would be ok for that child. But a time would come at kindergarten or the supermarket that no one else is dressed as a Dino. Then comes the realisation that the world is bigger than just your family.

Just so, so, sad.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
This E2 situation makes me remember when my 19 year old daughter started preschool at age 2 and instantly became besties with a boy, with whom they were born a day apart.
They were inseparable and I have a million photos of them playing, always dressed up and he would unashamedly wear frilly bikinis, evening gowns, feminine jewellery, makeup, this very confident boy would wear whatever the hell he felt like (no one blinked an eye at my place or his) with no shame or issues whatsoever, even in front of my older boys who are 5 and 7 years older than their sister and this boy was obsessed with!
Then they hit the age of 7, and it was almost over night, he ghosted my daughter after 5 years of being inseparable, because in the world of 7 year old boys it was uncool to play with girls. He became the most alpha male kid, a total 180° turnaround! Right through to adulthood.
If I pulled out those pics and started posting them online he would be absofuckinglutely mortified!
Which basically anyone in the world could do to E2 now. Forever more.
Kids can and do change their opinions, identities, and sense of self as they evolve and grow and I really hope for E2s sake this is really who he is for the long haul because this could easily blow up and destroy that kid for the rest of his life.
What disgusting excuses for parents these arseholes are, thinking they can ruin these kids lives then deal with the fallout when it happens. They truly believe their kids are assets, rather than human beings in their own right.
And no kid should EVER have to earn their own school fees!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am 100% for kids wanting to express who they are. If I had a boy of Eduardo's age that wanted to wear dresses and play heels then I'd let him however... I wouldn't broadcast it. I get where they're coming from, they're allowing him to express himself but he's a kid. It may be that in 15 years he's mortified that his parents put him out there like that before he was genuinely comfortable and ready for the world to know (if he is part of the LGBTQ+ community when he's older). Those kids have no comprehension of what being on the Internet means and therefore cannot give informed consent to be videoed or published online. A&J have completely ignored their children's privacy, disrespected them and exploit them so they can get a good income. It actually sickens me. I hope E2 grows up comfortable in his own skin and doesn't feel betrayed by them when he's older (his parents have pretty much outed him before he understands hinself) but I wouldn't be surprised if there is resentment there in the future.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.