SacconeJolys #32 With podcast topics jumping on the trends... is the channel at its end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a comment under the vlog that Alessia also got a pair of heels yet they didn't name the vlog "their first heels", just his.
Quite a few comments also saying that by exploiting Eduardo they're not "normalising it" like they claim, they're making it a spectacle, something to gawk at.
I commented saying something like.. genuinely curious, why did you name the vlog just about Eduardos shoes when the girls also got some? And it got deleted but it wasn’t hateful just a question I actually wanted to know the answer to

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like they’re starting to get a bit of backlash now on TikTok.
I genuinely feel concerned for Eduardo right now. I was shocked when they said they had even informed his school about it :oops: They are going way too far.
Wait what happened

Reactions: 2
I commented saying something like.. genuinely curious, why did you name the vlog just about Eduardos shoes when the girls also got some? And it got deleted but it wasn’t hateful just a question I actually wanted to know the answer to
I take that back, last night I couldn’t see the comment but I’ve got notifications saying people have replied so it is still there haha! My bad. X

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I take that back, last night I couldn’t see the comment but I’ve got notifications saying people have replied so it is still there haha! My bad. X
I'm glad. Last nights vlog definitely attracted more than the usual number of comments saying they're really pushing this on Eddie. People did not seem happy.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It just looks so dated and ageing on her - has she decided she wants to channel 80s Princess Di I wonder?
I am sure it is an ad.

On Instagram Anal just said she didn't want to disclose an ad for the heals because it's a brand deal and they aren't being paid. I'm sure that receiving a free gift in return for a shout-out is indeed an ad because you are being paid in product. Maybe I'm wrong, but if you are going to talk about it and recommend it you should have #gifted in your post. I'm sure the kids wouldn't have gotten the shoes if they weren't given to them.
As for Eddie and his shoes-they were super tight and needed to be exchanged for a bigger size. I wouldn't have let him wear them and would have contacted the sender to give me a bigger size. I mean if you're going to hawk out a product it should be ideal, right.
Legally they have to disclose it. As an ad or gifted. I am not on Twitter, someone needs to tweet or email YouTube.

Reactions: 4
What are the odds that another parent brought it up so they had to 'inform the school' ?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.