SacconeJolys #32 With podcast topics jumping on the trends... is the channel at its end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classy, Anna. You're hilarious!
Let's just hide the fact that you're not a good mom by doing some very indelicate and weird jokes.

Why is she so weird? Turned from that wannabe classy rich housewife to a trashy weird barbie within months.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Just curious Joan - did Emilia get a vlog title for her first pair of high heels?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
These Eduardo videos will stop when it stops serving them a purpose I.e. money... just so sad to trade up your own child’s happiness and privacy just because you cba to get a real job

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Just curious Joan - did Emilia get a vlog title for her first pair of high heels?
I saw a comment under the vlog that Alessia also got a pair of heels yet they didn't name the vlog "their first heels", just his.
Quite a few comments also saying that by exploiting Eduardo they're not "normalising it" like they claim, they're making it a spectacle, something to gawk at.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I saw a comment under the vlog that Alessia also got a pair of heels yet they didn't name the vlog "their first heels", just his.
Quite a few comments also saying that by exploiting Eduardo they're not "normalising it" like they claim, they're making it a spectacle, something to gawk at.
Exactly this, it would be far more normalising to say that they all got a pair than to single Eduardo out. I can’t even hate watch anymore.... manipulative fuckers literally don’t deserve anything they have, and the sad truth is if it weren’t for the kids they wouldn’t have most of it anyway.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I think that’s the problem - they are making it into a big deal. A high theatrical production when in reality E2 has been wearing dresses and heels his whole life.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It looks like The Dad Challenge has struck a nerve with Jonathan, as Jonathan has claimed the copyright on the showergate apology video that Josh did, as it is missing from Josh's channel. Below is a extract from a Twitter conversation Josh is having with youtube.

View attachment 338427
Dont think this was Jonathon, he mentioned s who it was in one of his latest blogs,and it was where he was showing everyone the ages and gender of who views there vlogs,,, it was a differand american family who are exactly like the scumjolys ,

Reactions: 4
Anna really thinking she's really pulling off both blue mascara and blue eyeliner, not a good look for anyone in my opinion
Screenshot_20201208_222907_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
New thread... someone please rescue those kids before there life its destroyed beyond repair!!!

Hi, new here but they keep coming up on my tiktok and I have to know and please bear with me because I don't know how to phrase it without sounding offensive to anyone... Are they trying to push Eduardo towards being transgender? I understand that some kids, know at a young age that they are born into the wrong g body but they really seem to push it if that makes sense? I really don't want to give them any views. I'm sorry if that's offensive, like I said, I'm not sure how to ask without it being so

• Angry
Reactions: 13
i think the bikes are a disguised ad and if they want to influence people into buying them they have to show them before chritsmas

i get that kids don't get to change on gym premices but was it not possible to put them in trousers on top of the gym atire then take it off just before getting in?

am i the only one thinking maybe Andrea was punished in his bedroom when he was calling for daddy?

as stated i won't comment on Eduardo that's what they're waiting for. I'm just amazed at Hannah doing "homework" with him... why does she need to compare (and be nasty) with Emilia though?

• Sad
On Instagram Anal just said she didn't want to disclose an ad for the heals because it's a brand deal and they aren't being paid. I'm sure that receiving a free gift in return for a shout-out is indeed an ad because you are being paid in product. Maybe I'm wrong, but if you are going to talk about it and recommend it you should have #gifted in your post. I'm sure the kids wouldn't have gotten the shoes if they weren't given to them.
As for Eddie and his shoes-they were super tight and needed to be exchanged for a bigger size. I wouldn't have let him wear them and would have contacted the sender to give me a bigger size. I mean if you're going to hawk out a product it should be ideal, right.

Reactions: 16
On Instagram Anal just said she didn't want to disclose an ad for the heals because it's a brand deal and they aren't being paid. I'm sure that receiving a free gift in return for a shout-out is indeed an ad because you are being paid in product. Maybe I'm wrong, but if you are going to talk about it and recommend it you should have #gifted in your post. I'm sure the kids wouldn't have gotten the shoes if they weren't given to them.
As for Eddie and his shoes-they were super tight and needed to be exchanged for a bigger size. I wouldn't have let him wear them and would have contacted the sender to give me a bigger size. I mean if you're going to hawk out a product it should be ideal, right.
I believe they should say its gifted, yes

The channels that he's talking about are Bits of Bri. Her team copyright struck him twice on the videos that mentioned analytics. He took the videos mentioning her down so his channel wouldn't be in jeopardy. He said he's re-uploading them on Rumble.
I've been following him on IG and love the way he's exposing all these family vloggers for pimping their kids to straight pedophiles. Showing their analytics and that it's mostly grown ass men following their kids! 🤮 I hope he keeps making noise and it encourages bigger channels to jump on with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does Anna always use the Italy filter on insta?!? Like we get it Anna we get the fact you're Italian!! Shut up!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Looks like they’re starting to get a bit of backlash now on TikTok.
I genuinely feel concerned for Eduardo right now. I was shocked when they said they had even informed his school about it :oops: They are going way too far.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.