SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, she is one nasty witch. She's always laughing at someone else's expense but there's no way she could tolerate people laughing at her. I swear to bleeping god a huge bird better tit all over her one day soon. That evil witch deserves to be humiliated.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Disgustingly cruel of Anna getting E1 to film E2 absolutely beside himself because he's desperate for the toilet. She's laughing along with E1 like an evil witch. Maybe he knows a cold shower will be coming his way if he doesn't make it in time. My heart breaks for him.
Agree that was just cruel

Why couldn't she of pulled over and let him have a wee in a Bush? No way I would of let my little boy get in that state, laugh and carry on driving. Just awful 😔
I thought that too its so easy for males to have a wee discreetly somewhere

Emilia is an utter brat. I used to think she was sweet but she is a total nightmare child. In the vlog yesterday when she said to Jonathan he wasn’t in charge of her mummy was, I would have flipped my lid if I was him. Zero respect for him. She’s going to be a horrible teenager.
The change in Emilia is unreal she is such a madam she is exactly the one in the class who commands all the attention & gives all the orders. I remember last year actually thinking how loving caring & helpful she was to her siblings but wow the last few months she has turned

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Another upload day for Anna, another fail- so far she has not uploaded after Monday and has missed out 2 days. Stellar work ethic.

Reactions: 11
The school fees are £ 6 k a term, that's £18,000 a year PER CHILD... That's £36k plus Allessia s nursery fees and won't belong before they shove Andrea in nursery too. They offer full time hours after 3. Then factor in uniforms, PE stuff extra s for after school lessons like music. Nanny will be average salary which I googled... Fully qualified is on £28,000... No wonder they in financial tit with duck all revenue from ads, YouTube etc... Karma biting his vile hairy arse BIG time😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Disgustingly cruel of Anna getting E1 to film E2 absolutely beside himself because he's desperate for the toilet. She's laughing along with E1 like an evil witch. Maybe he knows a cold shower will be coming his way if he doesn't make it in time. My heart breaks for him.
What video is this in?

Reactions: 2
Poor Eduardo! Anna and Jonathan do not deserve to have that sweet little boy :(

Did anybody else notice how much he was being told off in the car in yesterday's vlog? Whilst Emilia was getting away with being really disrespectful and bratty, Eduardo was the one getting told off! Emilia is turning into quite a nasty little girl and someone needs to step in and seriously tell her that her behaviour towards others is not okay.

Anna's stories just made my heart break more for him. He's in absolute tears, busting for a wee and neither his mother or sister have an ounce of sympathy for him. They just laugh at him. Who the hell thinks that that is funny? He was clearly already distressed. Anna is a sick, sick woman for thinking this and it's sad to think that Emilia is following in her bitchy footsteps.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
In a vlog, from the other day, didn’t Jonathan say this new channel “NoKidsAllowed” is for him and Anna. And called it “the Jonathan and Anna show”
Record scratch didnt he tell Stacey Dooley that the SacconeJoly channel was the Jonathan and Anna show 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This just makes me want to hurl, give her/ their girl fans heads the biggest effing wobble😑😷😷😷😫😫😫😫😫
Why are you proud???? They are not making content out of the goodness of their hearts, it's their business... They don't give a tit about u girls except for engagement... Wise the eff up..god😖😖 stop arse licking / creeping to/ obsessing about this bloody pair.😭

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
This just makes me want to hurl, give her/ their girl fans heads the biggest effing wobble😑😷😷😷😫😫😫😫😫
Why are you proud???? They are not making content out of the goodness of their hearts, it's their business... They don't give a tit about u girls except for engagement... Wise the eff up..god😖😖 stop arse licking / creeping to/ obsessing about this bloody pair.😭
She needs to get a grip.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm surprised they've got 4 kids!

God, she is one nasty witch. She's always laughing at someone else's expense but there's no way she could tolerate people laughing at her. I swear to bleeping god a huge bird better tit all over her one day soon. That evil witch deserves to be humiliated.
Exactly! Imagine the bleeping fuss she would make it she was dying for a pee!
She's one bleeping heartless witch!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Everyone saw Emilia's behaviour coming, she used to smack Jonathan and boss him around all the time when she was small, and bite Eduardo a lot, and he would just laugh and find it hilarious.

Emilia and Anna ganging up to humiliate Eduardo was tough to watch, you could see and hear he was in despair and pain from needing to pee. And she posted it only hours after posting an AD about being kind...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I just saw the IG story of Anna laughing at Eduardo and I feel sick.

Anna's face should be plastered all over her town with a caption saying "This Mother mentally abuses her kids".

She disgusts me.:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 20
long time lurker, first time poster. hi!

just wanted to express my disgust at Anna (and Emilia) mocking Eduardo in her IG stories. I feel so bad for Eduardo. He constantly gets mocked by nearly every single one of his family members. How does a 30 something year old mother think that this is okay to do? mocking, laughing and making fun of your own child(ren). its disgusting. I genuinely think she has narcissistic personality disorder. I remember on GG some users posted symptoms and she checks nearly every single point. Jonathan too. Eduardo and co. will soon be posting on the raisedbynarcissits sub on reddit.

I'm also genuinely wondering how on earth do grown people (mostly influencers) can stand her and not see anything wrong with her. I just dont get it. No wonder she has zero friends. I can just imagine how she truly acts around other parents at her kids school. They all probably want to get away from her asap. Of course, Jonathan too. They're both awful people.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
We all know the pain of having to hold a wee but imagine your mother handing your sister the phone and saying film him, this is so funny.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Ummmm, sorry, what did Bellepr just call these two morons a “Power couple”.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh that’s a stretch!! They fall short, really, really, really short of having that title.

0FA952CF-E0A2-4BEC-984B-2A5EE29747C0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I was just looking at the SJ's viewing figures for yesterday, I know no video was out put yesterday, but the fans are so obsessed they have to get their fix somewhere, so they turn the SJ's back catalogue. But rather than look at Anna's old videos, they go back the main channel for there fix. In fact, more fans watched the trailer to the new channel than Anna videos. Which to me seemed a bit odd as I thought the fans love Anna?

However, just to give you a feel for how obsessed the fans are, here are the viewing figures recorded by Social Blade for yesterday with no new video to watch.

Main channel views for yesterday.......70,380
NoKidsAllowed views for yesterday....10,982
Anna's channel views for yesterday......9,660

But, for those thinking the SJ's are having a revival, to give you some context, currently when the SJ's DO put out a video, across all three channels they get between 100k and 125k views (this time last year this would have been between 150k and 175k views). So yes there channels are failing, slowly but surely.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.