SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came over after seeing it on the Ingham thread and it’s actually made me feel sick 🤢 that they would give their small children COLD 🥶 showers as punishment ! I’m absolutely appalled 😮 ! It’s abuse without question ! But what concerns me if they think it’s acceptable to show this in the vlogs then what else have they been doing being the scenes 🤷‍♀️ I wonder ?

Reactions: 16
I came over after seeing it on the Ingham thread and it’s actually made me feel sick 🤢 that they would give their small children COLD 🥶 showers as punishment ! I’m absolutely appalled 😮 ! It’s abuse without question ! But what concerns me if they think it’s acceptable to show this in the vlogs then what else have they been doing being the scenes 🤷‍♀️ I wonder ?
I know :cry: The worst part is people are being silenced so virtually nobody even knows about it; only around 150k people saw the original youtube video with the clip in it. It's now at over 200k which means 50k people are clueless...

Reactions: 6
Poor kids will probably grow up been scared of showers, and the parents won’t understand why cause they seem like morons. id love to shove them in a cold shower for an hour for the lols.
Also she’s 2. She prob did a poo didn’t want to sleep with poo in her nappy so took it out she don’t understand it’s wrong. She’ll dnd up holding her poo in cause she’s so scared of having an accident and punishment again

Reactions: 11
Poor kids will probably grow up been scared of showers, and the parents won’t understand why cause they seem like morons. id love to shove them in a cold shower for an hour for the lols.
Also she’s 2. She prob did a poo didn’t want to sleep with poo in her nappy so took it out she don’t understand it’s wrong. She’ll dnd up holding her poo in cause she’s so scared of having an accident and punishment againp...
Yep.....the fear, the ensuing health problems....abuse; pure and simple.

Reactions: 9
I can still see it
Always
I had never heard of these people until I saw Messiah Keato's IG live. I looked at one of their vids and from the first second I just thought 'Creepy'. How can anyone want to watch these people? Now after hearing all the shocking and depraved things they have done, I just can't understand how anyone could even think of defending them.

My overwealming feeling is worry and pity for those poor children. Imagine when you feel unwell and just want to lie quietly with your parent caring for you but no you have to have a camera shoved in your face at all times.
They need investigating asap, I hope to God the authorities are looking into this and the kids get to have normal lives.
[/QUO
I can still see it
Regarding Nadia Sawalha I have never liked this woman there was always to my mind something very fake about her , always banging on about rights , about not fat shaming blah blah and she admires Anna who has very obviously got food issues and to ignore completely cold shower punishment, this was a woman who cried on tv about a child having her hair cropped for bullying a cancer patient who lost her hair her exact words were that it was abuse !! How hypocritical so which Nadia is the real one ? Always trust your instincts I knew she was not as she portrayed herself I have no idea why a lovely woman like Kay Adams would want a friendship with her , or why she would want to be a loose women what a bunch of middle class shallow women they are fawning over guests it used to be interesting right rant over just can’t bear sycophants and hypocrisy 😡

1100981A-90C6-4AD1-ADCD-0B4FD8F629FF.jpeg

Literally, praising them like their king/queen.
“A privilege” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
“Allowing to be a part of your legacy” 😑 please.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Has anyone contacted belle pr? (@bellepr_) They have the SJ’s listed on their talent section. Based on the amount of Instagram followers they have, they seem to be a smaller company so they may take more notice of everyone. Gleam are utterly useless at responding and always have been

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I remember on GG when people had theories about them giving the children cold showers. I didnt want to believe it. I couldn’t imagine good parents (never mind someone who has been voted “celebrity” dad of the year) doing that to their child.

Reactions: 6
Also she’s 2. She prob did a poo didn’t want to sleep with poo in her nappy so took it out she don’t understand it’s wrong. She’ll dnd up holding her poo in cause she’s so scared of having an accident and punishment again
They have so much money why not install a video baby monitor and catch her just before it starts and tell her right away that no we don’t do that it’s naughty , it’s not hard .
Why make a huge deal after the event
As the saying says , prevention is better than a cure .

Reactions: 9
They have so much money why not install a video baby monitor and catch her just before it starts and tell her right away that no we don’t do that it’s naughty , it’s not hard .
Why make a huge deal after the event
As the saying says , prevention is better than a cure .
Exactly or better safe than sorry.(😉)
The point is that if I was anna, I would go and check almost at the end of the nap if she began her poop spree.
I used to check from time to time my 18 month son during the nap, if he got off his open crib (he used to do that).

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched today’s vlog as I wanted to see if they even addressed it.

What stuck out to me is that Alessia was only wearing what looked like a pull up when Jonathan woke her from her nap and no clothing (this is the first time I’ve actually watched a vlog in months so not sure if this is how she normally has her naps)

Now I don’t think she’s naughty in the slightest for smearing her 💩, but if it is something that she’s been doing regularly then the SJ’s aren’t even trying to prevent it by dressing her in clothes to ensure she can’t get access to that area!

Their account needs shutting down.

Reactions: 12
I’ve just watched today’s vlog as I wanted to see if they even addressed it.

What stuck out to me is that Alessia was only wearing what looked like a pull up when Jonathan woke her from her nap and no clothing (this is the first time I’ve actually watched a vlog in months so not sure if this is how she normally has her naps)

Now I don’t think she’s naughty in the slightest for smearing her 💩, but if it is something that she’s been doing regularly then the SJ’s aren’t even trying to prevent it by dressing her in clothes to ensure she can’t get access to that area!

Their account needs shutting down.
Exactly they are lazy parents , it’s an easy fix

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry!!! I just copied and pasted the change.org petition link... The person who created it put tattle link for people to find out more so it posted like this... Good promo thing though for tattle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
7BA920EE-09A0-46AA-955D-C302387EEB95.jpeg

Wtaf ?!
Could it be because his mother wasn’t at the party but hers was ?

I'd say gleam and daily mail have some sort deal going, anytime saccone jollys are mentioned it's all positive stories or stories about how they are harassed, it same when they are being interviewed no hard hitting questions it's as if the questions have been pre approved. They really do get away with a lot of negativity, add that along with their cult like following and they are as it seems at the moment untouchable. Maybe when Stacey dooleys documentry airs people might tweet or contact her about how she will have portrayed them especially after what's happening now and people seeing what they are really like , I don't know much about her tbh but from what been said the documentary is portraying them in a good light which is disappointing, I don't understand how journalists that deal with them can't see beyond what gleam tell them.
I just saw the advert for 'Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over' last night on W.

Reactions: 1
I 've emailed watch tv with the truthaboutvloggers link from the website direct ,not from here. I love Watch channel and explained to them as a huge fan disgusted and outlined the cold shower vlog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.