SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've emailed Surrey Child Services, telling them what's happened. They just emailed me back with an automated message, hopefully they'll see it like we do.

View attachment 34376
I tried the online link for the Surrey police. But it asks for an address. I don’t have their address and I don’t want to go around trying to find it either.
I did send a message to the NSPCC but haven’t heard anything yet.
Like most people this has really sickened me.
It all needs to stop, not just this family but all of them. It’ll be too late for the kids of these yt families but I hope something can be done to protect the next lot. Even after all the support and therapy childhood abuse and trauma affects you for the rest of your life. Having a child is a privilege, it’s a difficult job, and no one is perfect. But what these families are seriously damaging their kids lives.
I don’t care if people think that sounds dramatic, it’s the truth!

Reactions: 8
I just messaged Luisa Zissman about the cold shower situation as she is another “influencer” that has the guts to speak out! Her youngest two kids are around Alessia’s age and has recently done potty training (I believe) so will be interesting to see if she responds. Luisa has a no BS approach, doesn’t show her children on Instagram so respects their privacy and says it how it is, if she were to speak out, it would be amazing, I’m unsure if she will 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I just reminded her of her own words not too long ago.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I was wondering if the NSPCC or Surrey social services investigate and that indeed SJs give them cold what could happen ?
What will they do ?

Update: No news from the Cork radio, they asked me my phone number which I gave them, if I would tell the story on « the show » and they asked me (as I said to them that I don’t live in the UK) how did I learn from the show, to which I replied.

I hope the radio could do something, they must be aware of the situation right ?
Also, Neil prendeville has asked Jonathan to follow for a DM before I send them an email, so they must know.

In the last vlog, you can see Anna is really not “there” she was always on her phone and sometimes Jonathan asked her a question and she replied by “yes” without removing her eyes from her screen.

And then in her boring instastories she said that she is so busy that she couldn’t reply to family wishes for Andrea’s birthday , she is busy deleting comments and blocking people for sure !

I just reminded her of her own words not too long ago.
Well, then there is hope.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I am firstly shocked by how many of their fans have not only accepted this behaviour but defended it that in itself is very worrying.
Secondly the fact that other very well known Influencers even those not with Gleam have been silent about this .
Thirdly the press/media lack of interest in such serious behaviour , if this was a single parent on benefits posting on FBook there would be no doubt in my mind this would be front page in tabloids. The bigger picture here is very worrying on many levels , clearly Children’s welfare is less important than advertising revenue !
the idea that wealthy , middle class parents don’t need investigating when abuse has no barriers any parent from any family can be abusive it is not only poorly educated , or those on benefits it’s human beings from all walks of life this whole episode has proved this ! Abuse is not always violence or neglect , it can be placing your bairns in a position of danger but because it earns money you ignore that danger , ignore all warnings of possible mental health issues that your way of life could potentially cause your precious bairns .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am firstly shocked by how many of their fans have not only accepted this behaviour but defended it that in itself is very worrying.
Secondly the fact that other very well known Influencers even those not with Gleam have been silent about this .
Thirdly the press/media lack of interest in such serious behaviour , if this was a single parent on benefits posting on FBook there would be no doubt in my mind this would be front page in tabloids. The bigger picture here is very worrying on many levels , clearly Children’s welfare is less important than advertising revenue !
the idea that wealthy , middle class parents don’t need investigating when abuse has no barriers any parent from any family can be abusive it is not only poorly educated , or those on benefits it’s human beings from all walks of life this whole episode has proved this ! Abuse is not always violence or neglect , it can be placing your bairns in a position of danger but because it earns money you ignore that danger , ignore all warnings of possible mental health issues that your way of life could potentially cause your precious bairns .
Agree. And not that I think *anyone* should be abusing their children with cold showers no matter what their circumstances are, but the fact the SJs have all the money to pay for nannies, childcare, etc. and they STILL cannot tolerate their children and treat them well. This is not a single mother on benefits with zero support and at the end of her tether, these people have stacks of money to pay for all the advice and support they could possibly need and yet here we are.

Reactions: 9
Agree. And not that I think *anyone* should be abusing their children with cold showers no matter what their circumstances are, but the fact the SJs have all the money to pay for nannies, childcare, etc. and they STILL cannot tolerate their children and treat them well. This is not a single mother on benefits with zero support and at the end of her tether, these people have stacks of money to pay for all the advice and support they could possibly need and yet here we are.
Exactly 👍

Reactions: 1
It's always the same way, rich or influential, and you skate on by, no matter how they've neglected their children...thinking of a certain pair of doctors who never had to answer for child neglect.

Reactions: 26
It's always the same way, rich or influential, and you skate on by, no matter how they've neglected their children...thinking of a certain pair of doctors who never had to answer for child neglect.
Exactly and if you are talking about maddy, there was more than one child in the room iirc.
But I’m not even surprised.

Reactions: 2
Alessia must be so confused this week with all the extra attention her parents are giving her for damage control. You only have to look at the past six months vlogs to see the reality that she doesn't get a look in, they always talk negatively about her and refer her to as the 'difficult' one. Yet here we are a week after Shower Gate and she's the apple of their eye and the star of their show. 🙄😢
She should have been getting it all along. It shouldn't take a public back lash for you to show love, attention and appreciation for her. She has a great little personality that needs nurturing and guidance. That is all! Give her attention and watch her flourish. Sadly, it's all for their own gain not Alessia's. 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Alessia must be so confused this week with all the extra attention her parents are giving her for damage control. You only have to look at the past six months vlogs to see the reality that she doesn't get a look in, they always talk negatively about her and refer her to as the 'difficult' one. Yet here we are a week after Shower Gate and she's the apple of their eye and the star of their show. 🙄😢
She should have been getting it all along. It shouldn't take a public back lash for you to show love, attention and appreciation for her. She has a great little personality that needs nurturing and guidance. That is all! Give her attention and watch her flourish. Sadly, it's all for their own gain not Alessia's. 😢
That exactly I got this impression especially when in her instastories Anna put perfume in Alessia’s arm with “oh kioute,oh not like this etc “ 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Organised motherhood
If they have taken leaves action I serious believe that they are vile! Own your crap, stand up and say you do it because you believe it’s right, not sue someone who dares to disagree!
To be honest I’m sickened by the cold shower punishment and think that they are vile!!!!!

Reactions: 6
If they have taken leaves action I serious believe that they are vile! Own your crap, stand up and say you do it because you believe it’s right, not sue someone who dares to disagree!
To be honest I’m sickened by the cold shower punishment and think that they are vile!!!!!
Sure they are.
Now it is like nothing never happened by deleting the videos, taking legal actions etc...
But when she explained the thing, really it was like it is a normal thing to do because apparently it works (her words).

Reactions: 2
The YouTuber I texted just said that it was awful. I might message again and see if she has any intention to speak up. I also have Gabriel Iglesias (Fluffy) following me in twitter so I DM’d him. I know it’s nothing to do with him but he’s the only other person I have contact with who has a big following.
[emoji2370] will see

Reactions: 5
Someone commented on Jonathons page about the cold shower and someone replied saying it's acceptable as the child needed a consequence for removing the faeces from the nappy.

If a child disclosed that to me at work, I'd raise as a safeguarding issue without a doubt.

I've also had to raise other issues through my line of work and had to deal with parents after and all of them have understood why it's been done. These pair just get angry and defensive without any consideration to why it has been done or that it genuinely is nothing to worry about if you haven't done anything wrong.

No wonder child abuse is rife and people are scared to talk when people are threatened with legal action for questioning something.

The pair of them make me sick and so do their psychotic fan base who agree cold water showers are acceptable consequence.

Reactions: 18
Yey....both of them have blocked me ! They don't want brands seeing the negativity on their social media !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.