SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching One Born in Watch channel... Just seen an ad for Stacey Dooley Sleeps over...New Series where she has sleep overs at famous families... The bloody Sacconejolys one of them😡 anyone know if she or Watch channel know about them could someone send her the link to that truth about vlogger s article put on here?😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember when the allegations came out about Chris Ingham.
Louise spoke out, Alfie spoke out, Marcus Butler spoke out...
Jonathan tweeted something that implies we shouldn’t believe the girls stories, it was deleted quickly enough when he realised what a dick move it was...
But “sexual abuse victim” Joan suggesting a teenage girl is lying 🤔

He makes my skin crawl just hearing him speak

Watching One Born in Watch channel... Just seen an ad for Stacey Dooley Sleeps over...New Series where she has sleep overs at famous families... The bloody Sacconejolys one of them😡 anyone know if she or Watch channel know about them could someone send her the link to that truth about vlogger s article put on here?😡
Yeah she was on the vlog with them a while back when they were recording it.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Excuse me I’m all about brotherhood sisterhood etc but waking up a child( for the party 🙄🙄🙄 )who is sleeping and above all by pulling the duvet is a little bit too much isn’t it ?
Poor baby
45567CD7-D6A0-4B11-9B42-8A2CB5E107D1.jpeg

C61EB927-F3B3-40E5-8C8A-E432BF15765C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Does anyone here work in journalism? I’d like to contact LBC to suggest family bloggers as a talking point, citing Inghams and especially this horrendous situation but don’t want to sound like a crazy with a vendetta

Reactions: 8
Does anyone here work in journalism? I’d like to contact LBC to suggest family bloggers as a talking point, citing Inghams and especially this horrendous situation but don’t want to sound like a crazy with a vendetta
I’m sorry but 😂😂😂 i just can’t
I’m laughing 🤣

On a serious note if you want to talk about it im in contact with the cork radio previously mentioned
If they want me to speak on the show would you like to speak To them?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reported too and had the same reply 🤬
I reported i wish there was smalll box add writing and some sort of appeal.
Instead i ticked unhappy face and it blocked the picture I reported from my veiw.

I got the same response too so I clicked on the guidelines to see if it would be covered in terms of being taken down and this was what it says...

Maybe I'm being too much but I would call her being on show at least partially nude?? I'm confused
Theres no way to appeal or send written complaint?

Reactions: 2
I reported too and almost instantly received the ‘does not break guidelines’ fuckery. It’s a child’s genitals ffs.

There is something really sinister going on with this family. The regular child nudity... the alleged sexually explicit card they were ‘sent’, the rape jokes, the sexual harassment that J claims to have happened to him.. the child abuse. I think this cold showers thing is going to be just the tip of a horrible ice berg.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but 😂😂😂 i just can’t
I’m laughing 🤣

On a serious note if you want to talk about it im in contact with the cork radio previously mentioned
If they want me to speak on the show would you like to speak To them?
Yes that would be great if you don’t mind - I fear I can soon get into such a rage about it I’ll sound like I’m just out for a fight! X

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes that would be great if you don’t mind - I fear I can soon get into such a rage about it I’ll sound like I’m just out for a fight! X
OmG 😂😂😂😂
But I understand you.
I am in the same rage when I talk about it with my husband in my language,in English I’m more well-behaved lol.

No I don’t mind,I was stressing about it because I don’t speak English fluently (it would be more efficient and beneficial if someone speaks very well about this subject) but my husband encouraged me to go on with the radio.

Now that someone who really has some things to say including the Ingham’s pervert dad, wants to speak up I’m glad to pass the mic lol.

I am going to send you a dm.

Reactions: 6
Jumped over from the ingham thread after it was posted earlier so apologies if I'm rehashing previous posts.

What they have done is absolutely deplorable, disgusting, abusive (I could go on) but even if you set that aside, the mother asks the child "do you know why you were given a cold shower"? The child says "No". So what in the actual duck does your tormenting of these children achieve!?!?

They are actively causing physical and emotional harm to their own children. I'm sorry, but you have to be one sick and twisted individual to watch your child in distress & let alone distress that has caused by your own hand!!

I've gone back a fair few pages on this thread and I see that this doesn't seem to have been the first instance of this with the whole warm shower or bath thing, and I feel absolutely sick after watching this! So angry by this. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

And for anyone supporting them, go ahead right now at this point of reading (you don't have a choice just like that child didn't), get yourself naked and get yourself in a cold shower, then come back and tell me how you feel!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
OmG 😂😂😂😂
But I understand you.
I am in the same rage when I talk about it with my husband in my language,in English I’m more well-behaved lol.

No I don’t mind,I was stressing about it because I don’t speak English fluently (it would be more efficient and beneficial if someone speaks very well about this subject) but my husband encouraged me to go on with the radio.

Now that someone who really has some things to say including the Ingham’s pervert dad, wants to speak up I’m glad to pass the mic lol.

I am going to send you a dm.
Please let us know if/when you will be on as I will be listening if I can tune into the station x

Reactions: 4
Please let us know if/when you will be on as I will be listening if I can tune into the station x
Of course I will update everything.
And if @MunkyMagic is ok for doing it instead of me she/he will update everything.
I was waiting to have something real to speak about the radio.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I have emailed Stacey Dooleys agent Curtis Brown attaching the truthsboutvloggers link and asked them and Stacey to watch it. I also said this is the sort of investigation Stacey Dooley investigates should be looking into. I also put the link on Louise s Facebook page in the comments under here goals picture. I said she should use her influence to help protect these children and her platform. It won't stay I am sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah God that is just horrible. When you see it all together like that it really makes you sick. My heart does be in my mouth half the time watching how rough and in their faces he does be, but that really is horrible watching it all together. They're only babies 😭
What a pathetic little man he is to exploit and endanger his children. He doesn’t deserve to be a father. Anna is complicit in all of this too. Disgusting behaviour

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.