SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone once documented how rough.... and in your face the father is with the kids. This was going back when the older ones were little.
Ah God that is just horrible. When you see it all together like that it really makes you sick. My heart does be in my mouth half the time watching how rough and in their faces he does be, but that really is horrible watching it all together. They're only babies 😭

Reactions: 4
Fun can be free/at a very low cost! Even just painting or something 😂
I know that, not stating that it can’t be. We do plenty of home activities for free. I am just saying it would be nice to also do those things, which people with not a lot of money can’t. But they have got all that money so why don’t they go on a day out to the likes of a farm, zoo, soft play etc.

Reactions: 6
This just gets more chilling and depressing the more things people are finding. The blog above all written down like that actually makes me feel sick and to think there are people still defending them.

All these kids as performing acts on YouTube is just disgraceful I just can’t understand how these ‘parents’ live their day to day lives in their multi million pound mansions from exploiting their children then claim they are non stop hard at work need cleaners , nannies etc

Needs to be tougher laws regarding exposing children to this online world without consent. Social media is bad enough for people’s mental health as it is so sad :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone talked to the authorities in Surrey?

And side note, I’m always so surprised they don’t go on day trips like for family fun 😂 don’t think they know the meaning of that loool😂
They went out more with the kids when they had less money. They have so much money, they could take them to Lego land every day if they wanted to...

Reactions: 7
Speechless too, completely reckless. Those poor children. How could a mother stand by and watch him behave like that. Disturbed by that video

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Speechless too, completely reckless. Those poor children. How could a mother stand by and watch him behave like that. Disturbed by that video
Yeh I felt the same men can sometimes be a little rough and not know their own strength, which is why most take care to be overly gentle just in case ,
But where are the maternal /protective instincts from Anna 🤷‍♀️
Sigh there clearly aren’t any 😐

Last edited:
I know that, not stating that it can’t be. We do plenty of home activities for free. I am just saying it would be nice to also do those things, which people with not a lot of money can’t. But they have got all that money so why don’t they go on a day out to the likes of a farm, zoo, soft play etc.
Yeah course! Like you expect someone with more money to do the whole fun day trips thing if no one else!

Reactions: 5
Yeah course! Like you expect someone with more money to do the whole fun day trips thing if no one else!
Excatly! They are so self centred and so far from reality they have absolutely no idea how lucky they are to be in the position they are in financially! They are millionaires ffs if I had the money they had I’d be taking my kids here there and everywhere! But oh no dare Anna get out her rigid self obsessed routine and leave the house or have fun or do anything with the kids 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Thus has been going on for years and nothing changes, sadly they have what can only be described as a rabid cult fan base, they could literally commit murder and they would still defend them, it seems they are untouchable.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don't believe that's entirely true, Gleam are just a glorified PR firm. Yes they can plant positive stories but they can't control everything. I don't see how they can justify keeping this quiet as by trying to suppress it they make themselves look complicit in child abuse.

And if Gleam really do have that much control then that should be a story in itself. We are losing hard won freedoms and rights at the hands of social media giants and the parasites who get rich off them like the SJs. That in itself is a scandal.
I totally agree but with any other celebrity this would be all over the daily mail. Yet..silence.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Everytime they do anything in the garden the road noise is immense, no wonder as they live right between two very busy motorways.

I would hate to live there and constantly have all that noise and toxic emissions even if the house was a bargain.

Until brands drop them or their shower video goes viral nothing will change.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I honestly haven’t stopped thinking about this since it happened. This morning I jumped in the shower and it always take 5 secs or so to heat up, so it’s freezing at first and to me, a fully grown adult it’s unbearable and actually hurts if I was to stand under it when it’s cold, and all I could think was these vile human beings done this to their 2 year old daughter.

It makes me sick to my stomach, even more so because this quite clearly isn’t the first time they have done this and they truly seem to think this is acceptable!! I found it incredibly hard to watch the footage that they have tried so hard to brush under the carpet, that poor little baby 😭 breaks my heart! And watching the video of Erica asking if they are having “a warm shower” wow! I have no words for that WHAT OTHER TYPE OF SHOWER WOULD THEY BE HAVING??????????

Those poor kids, they don’t deserve “parents” like that, I say parents lightly because no loving caring parent would do that, I wouldnt even contemplate doing it to my dog never mind my precious children!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I reported that photo of Alessia and within ~3 minutes Instagram responded and said that it doesn’t violate their guidelines. It literally shows the genitalia of a toddler. Gross.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
64686921-915F-4ECD-9E30-A537F13E6C91.jpeg

Hi,
Anyone who is on Instagram. Maybe it is worth bringing up the topic here. Constructively. If enough questions are asked maybe it will be addressed?

Exactly, unless it’s free they don’t do a thing, Alessia would probably hugely benefit from it, the outdoors would do her a world of good. They must have country parks by them, even a garden centre wouldn’t do any harm. But judging by her stories she won’t even take a small trip to see her sister, which I find quite bizarre.

• Sad
Thus has been going on for years and nothing changes, sadly they have what can only be described as a rabid cult fan base, they could literally commit murder and they would still defend them, it seems they are untouchable.
Very very very off topic but your sentence reminds me the famous youtuber Jacklyn hill.
Exactly the same “rabid cult fan base”.
Still has people defending her and her crappy lipsticks 🙄🙄🙄.

I totally agree but with any other celebrity this would be all over the daily mail. Yet..silence.
I'd say gleam and daily mail have some sort deal going, anytime saccone jollys are mentioned it's all positive stories or stories about how they are harassed, it same when they are being interviewed no hard hitting questions it's as if the questions have been pre approved. They really do get away with a lot of negativity, add that along with their cult like following and they are as it seems at the moment untouchable. Maybe when Stacey dooleys documentry airs people might tweet or contact her about how she will have portrayed them especially after what's happening now and people seeing what they are really like , I don't know much about her tbh but from what been said the documentary is portraying them in a good light which is disappointing, I don't understand how journalists that deal with them can't see beyond what gleam tell them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.