SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant watch these, the dads voice grates on me.

How old are their kids? There all quite young?

Reactions: 1
It's high time regulations came into place that bans children from being filmed and published on Youtube. My teen son hates the fact I ever posted his baby photos and toddler photos on Facebook. I never thought about it at the time, but of course they are there for all to see. I cannot imagine the anger Alessia will feel to grow up and see the fact she smeared her poo over her bed was all over the internet 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I am appalled at Anna's IG. She's posted a photo of the four children together and Alessia is kissing Andrea's head. Anna the sick witch has joked "Biting or kissing her baby brother? We shall never know... " followed by laughing emojis ! I was going to reply "kissing - only the sick parents would bite"....but I want to keep tabs on her !
This breaks my heart, that poor little boy is screaming in the shower, he is being tortured! How anyone could watch that and say that there is no problem with what the SJs have done beggars belief! It's not discipline, discipline teaches children to know right from wrong etc. this punishment and abuse just frightens them into submission! 😢
Maybe this should be posted onto both their insta pages! I can't as have been blocked, it won't stay there long, but may be worth a try.

I watched the first 30 seconds, no more 😢

Reactions: 5
This family is shocking! Unfortunately Gleam will keep them protected.
I think the worst thing they (allegedly) did was the threatening card that looks very much like his own writing. Just shows how low they will go for attention.

Warning: it's beyond grim. Even if it wasn't them they shouldn't have publicised it and instead considered giving up the social media job.

joly_scam.png G2.jpg 10245496_10152213833282239_8914513173681952511_n.jpg Screen Shot 2014-04-24 at 02.31.52.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh don't know what's happened, my post didn't work , but I was talking about the video being posted on their Instagrams,

(Speaking of her dolls)

Emilia : “but sometimes they are a little bit naughty”

Jonathan: "What do you do when they are naughty ?"

Emilia: "I put them in MY cold showerS”
😓 Seriously chilling & creepy. Those poor children.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
It's high time regulations came into place that bans children from being filmed and published on Youtube. My teen son hates the fact I ever posted his baby photos and toddler photos on Facebook. I never thought about it at the time, but of course they are there for all to see. I cannot imagine the anger Alessia will feel to grow up and see the fact she smeared her poo over her bed was all over the internet 😭
Exactly what I was thinking. I've thought for some time these family vloggers are setting up their children for untold problems down the line - it is such uncharted territory. The children are basically in The Truman Show. I can see them bringing legal cases against their parents and I don't blame them. The Saccone Jolys have a lovely lifestyle paid for by selling their children basically.
Plus if a child is displaying such odd behaviour as the poo thing surely it is a cry for help and not something to be punished? Poor little girl. Her parents are vile idiots. God knows what they do that they don't feel is OK to vlog.

Reactions: 14
Have people contacted Gleam, too?
If they were my client I would drop because the there's no such thing as bad publicity thing does not apply to them at all when they are meant to be this wholesome family that needs brands to work with that image.
PR and marketing people looking for YTs or influencers to work with will no doubt be aware of the situation and that's not good for the SJs or Gleam for that matter

Reactions: 7
Emailed gleam...what can you do 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve never even heard of this family until I saw them at the top thread repeatedly and I’m so upset by everything that I’ve seen and read. The laws need to change in this country and it needs changing quick. This oversharing of children for financial gain is simply child exploitation. I couldn’t begin to imagine how I’d feel today if I knew millions of people had watched me growing up everyday on the internet. When can people start to realise that children are not your possession, I have a son and I love him entirely however he is not ‘mine’, he is only 1 year old but he is still his own person with a right to privacy and dignity.

Good Afternoon,

I’m horrified to see the child abuse that is being shared to millions of people by your client the Saccone Joly family. As an agency for social media ‘influencers’ I believe you not only have a duty to your clients but also to the public. The term ‘influencer’’ was coined as such for the exact impact these people with large followers have - influence! Do you find it acceptable that millions of followers should see an influential family use a cold shower as a form as punishment? This sends a message to potentially vulnerable people that this is a good way to control their children’s behaviour. I’d really like to know what your opinion is on this and what you are going to do about it. I don’t expect a response as this is just being brushed under the carpet. Please take in what I have said and think carefully about what steps you can take to protect followers from being harmfully influenced. Please also consider that this family needs some serious help and guidance. I am not a troll, I am a ‘normal’ person genuinely concerned for their children and the impact this content could have on followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think the worst thing they (allegedly) did was the threatening card that looks very much like his own writing. Just shows how low they will go for attention.

Warning: it's beyond grim. Even if it wasn't them they shouldn't have publicised it and instead considered giving up the social media job.

View attachment 34181View attachment 34182View attachment 34183View attachment 34184
Wow! He is clearly a very disturbed man. He has admitted he was sexually abused,has he had therapy to work through his deep phycological issues?
His joke about drugging his wife so he could ‘rape her and make a baby’ how could anyone find humour in that?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

View attachment 34181View attachment 34182View attachment 34183View attachment 34184
If this was real.
(I honestly think it was Jonathan is the type of sick duck who would do this for attention, which is why I think even now, he's probably enjoying the reaction right now)
How could ANYONE then put their kids online again.
The one image that’s always stuck in my mind is of Amelia standing at the top of the stairs with her skirt around her waist trying to pull her tights up and struggling to get them around her tummy, Jonathan was creeping up the stairs filming it.
All seems very innocent watching the kids getting ready for school. But we all KNOW that some little lad out there is probably getting his jollies watching it.
Cold showers, physical abuse... awful.
But this tit (to me) is so so much worse.
If I was a kid I’d prefer to have been slapped on the bum rather that know my parents sold me as a visual sex toy 😐

man. He has admitted he was sexually abused
Cough lie... cough lie 😐

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Wow! I can most definitely see the similarities. But even if they didn't send it themselves, why would this not be enough to take their kids of YouTube for their safety?!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This breaks my heart, that poor little boy is screaming in the shower, he is being tortured! How anyone could watch that and say that there is no problem with what the SJs have done beggars belief! It's not discipline, discipline teaches children to know right from wrong etc. this punishment and abuse just frightens them into submission! 😢
This is horrific I cried watching it! So so sad

Reactions: 2
That man is one creepy wierdo, everything about him gives me the creeps. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 13
That man is one creepy wierdo, everything about him gives me the creeps. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Yes same here. I never ever watched them - family vlogging such a bizarre concept - but I could never understand why Zoella hung around with them. He always seemed a bit sleazy with her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.