SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cannot believe nothing has came of this yet. No statements nothing. I've sent gleam an email expressing my horror, but not expecting a reply.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
That reminds me something.

2 weeks after their rant about being stalked and etc there was a photo taken by Anna,of all the family sitting on a bench in their garden, posted on IG (not Anna’s account but with the hashtag+their name)
Alessia was sitting on Jonathan’s knees and is in the middle of the photo.
You really could’t not see it but as she was dressed with a skirt we clearly see a part of her modesty.
It’s not only her knickers (I don’t know if it’s the right word for a child) but litteraly her modesty.

Instead of double checking or putting an emoji if she doesn’t want to delete the photo ( ya know the photo is so « kioute »), no she chose to upload it for the world to see.
People comments saying the exact things but yet the photo is still there without an emoji.

So despite the fact that they know that their yb channel was scrutinized by pweirdo, that their children’s photo were on awful role playing pweirdo sites etc..., she chose to let the photo as it.

She is an innocent child and normally we shouldn’t be bothered with those « details » but it’s a sad world for children because of paedos everywhere on the internet.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Hi I’m just new on this thread , absolute disgrace what those parents have done to that poor child . I’ve signed the petition but I’ve just got an email & it said there are 300 signatures , surely there are more people outraged at this !!
Petitions rarely make a difference. That’s probably why it has so few signatures.

Reactions: 1

2 weeks after their rant about being stalked and etc there was a photo taken by Anna,of all the family sitting on a bench in their garden, posted on IG (not Anna’s account but with the hashtag+their name)
You really could’t not see it but as she was dressed with a skirt we clearly see a part of her modesty.
It’s not only her knickers (I don’t know if it’s the right word for a child) but litteraly her modesty.

Instead of double checking or putting an emoji if she doesn’t want to delete the photo ( ya know the photo is so « kioute »), no she chose to upload it for the world to see.
People comments saying the exact things but yet the photo is still there without an emoji.

So despite the fact that they know that their yb channel was scrutinized by pweirdo, that their children’s photo were on awful role playing pweirdo sites etc..., she chose to let the photo as it.

She is an innocent child and normally we shouldn’t be bothered with those « details » but it’s a sad world for children because of paedos everywhere on the internet.
It just keeps getting worse!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Is there anything like an OFCOM for YouTube videos?

It’s a weird world when Philadelphia cheese ads get pulled for making a joke about dads leaving their babies on a conveyor belt to eat and yet a real life documented case of a dad dousing his baby in cold water as a punishment has no recourse and every fucker around them shrugs “oh well”.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
they're probably collecting them as troll evidence
My immediate thought was ‘tit,I need to delete my messages then’ but no, I haven’t written anything slanderous or used abusive language, just expressed my opinion on using cold showers and detrimental effects of over exposure of children on YouTube!

All my comments got deleted on Anna’s scamp and dude post and have been blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️ What else can we do I feel like this won’t ever resolve and they will get away with it makes my blood boil

• Sad
Reactions: 7

I've just reported that photo

Reactions: 9
My immediate thought was ‘tit,I need to delete my messages then’ but no, I haven’t written anything slanderous or used abusive language, just expressed my opinion on using cold showers and detrimental effects of over exposure of children on YouTube!
At the moment, the way I see it is that they have no leg to stand on if this goes viral so the only thing they can do is make sure they screenshot bad comments and then say things like "we were being bullied, look at these comments"

Or their management team have told them to stop deleting footage and comments as it makes them look more guilty. That could be it..

I feel like this won’t ever resolve and they will get away with it makes my blood boil
I feel the exact same way, it's now 6 days later and they've basically got away with it. Nobody has noticed what happened, barely anybody knows about it. Unless some youtuber makes a viral video it'll just be forgotten. That's what hurts.

• Sad
Cork radio station trying to make contact with the influencer today. This could be positive for starting the real conversation that’s needed. Neil Prendeville. Red FM

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cork radio station trying to make contact with the influencer today. This could be positive for starting the real conversation that’s needed. Neil Prendeville. Red FM
I'd like to hear the interview

"It was tepid water, not cold. They are trolls bullying us"

-The end-

He'll never debate it, they don't understand what they did wrong sadly.

• Angry
  • Sad
Anybody who has written to gleam already, please resend your email to

Kate Stewart
Head of Investor Relations
Email: [email protected]

or the UK CEO whose email is [email protected] or [email protected] (I rang to confirm the address as they dont give out email addresses of chief staff but would confirm what I had if it was correct)

When you email a company/ governing body cc dentsu in as well. Gleam will have to do something when their 90% owner gets peed off . The fact that its gleam and joliar joly making strikes of copyright against the video clips taken from the sj vlogs show that currently they are thinking they are untouchable.

I don't know if this can be pinned somewhere against all Gleam 'talent' as the threads move so fast.

Also all the photos of the kids in the birthday clothes/shoes onA2 birthday should have #ad or gifted or some shite on them as she showed once that they were but only once... so the whole vlog coming tonight should have ad on it.

Reactions: 9
Irish radio presenter is asking him to Dm him, wonder if he wants to interview about something....Jonathan isn't following him I think, can anyone confirm this?

^^^ sorry just saw someone already posted about it...well we know how they both love and respect Irish media and loving talking to them!! If they don't reply they look guilty, if they talk about it and own it....it doesn't bode well.

Reactions: 6
I’m not up to date with all this but someone needs to set a hosepipe on the pair of them when they’re out and see how they like having a cold shower
Bloody cruel bastards , it’s horrific. They are lazy parents, just put more time into potty training the poor little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Instagram rem
Instagram removed a picture that Courtney Adamo posted of her toddler lifting her shirt to look at her knickers. There wasn’t any nudity or genitalia on show. She reposted it, they deleted her account. Then it went viral. Before this I’d not been aware of mummy Instagrammers. They must have massively changed their rules since then.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.