SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not up to date with all this but someone needs to set a hosepipe on the pair of them when they’re out and see how they like having a cold shower

Reactions: 18
moved from the ingham family thread

Child abuse??? I get that it is not the best approach to parenting and there were many less cruel approaches they could have used but I am concerned that the word abuse is being watered down here. No, I was as shocked as anyone when I heard what they did and would never have done that to my own kids but I don't agree with a petition to have them investigated. That is going too far.
How is it not abuse? Using "parenting techniques" that are also used as torture techniques to "shock" (their word) your child into modifying their behaviour is abuse. That's before even going into the fact that a parent is supposed to be a child safe place so that it is an abuse of trust is horrific too.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh I’m sorry
Do you want me to deleted my post with the footage ?

I reported it so hope it will be deleted.
Oh god that video is awful. I had to turn it off. Makes me cry and my heart break to see a poor child so scared and in pain. How can anyone do things like this?!!!!

Reactions: 1
Oh god that video is awful. I had to turn it off. Makes me cry and my heart break to see a poor child so scared and in pain. How can anyone do things like this?!!!!
OmG I am really sorry I reported every post where the video is.
It’s my fault I am truly sorry to anyone who was upset by seeing the video.

I hope that @Annie Annie saw the video though, just to see with her own eyes that cold shower IS an abuse.

Reactions: 10
Louise Pentland won’t say anything as she’s part of Gleam. Probably why she deleted comments about it on her grid.
I can’t take this woman seriously , she likes to talk the talk about rights and fairness blah blah but she just another Influencer with no idea how many people live in the real world she won’t speak out because her income is more important to her than her conscience no Integrity , even those who start off well are thenvruined by greed she is a prime example !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Not sure if it's been posted before, but another video of years ago talking about cold showers as a punishment. It's clearly nothing to do with this "problem" and they've been doing it to their kids for years

Jonathan: "What do you do with naughty kids?"

Emilia: "I put them in a cold shower daddy"

Jonathan: "Put them in a cold shower"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Not sure if it's been posted before, but another video of years ago talking about cold showers as a punishment. It's clearly nothing to do with this "problem" and they've been doing it to their kids for years

Jonathan: "What do we do with naughty kids?"

Emilia: "I put them in a cold shower daddy"

Jonathan: "Put them in a cold shower"

(Speaking of her dolls)

Emilia : “but sometimes they are a little bit naughty”

Jonathan: "What do you do when they are naughty ?"

Emilia: "I put them in MY cold showerS”

Reactions: 4
I’m not up to date with all this but someone needs to set a hosepipe on the pair of them when they’re out and see how they like having a cold shower
Whoever did that would be charged with assault though ! It seems we can assault our own babies and get off with it , even defend this and have thousands also defending their right to do what they want with their own bairns there is something very very wrong in that thinking and we wonder at the state of Society !!

I am appalled at Anna's IG. She's posted a photo of the four children together and Alessia is kissing Andrea's head. Anna the sick witch has joked "Biting or kissing her baby brother? We shall never know... " followed by laughing emojis ! I was going to reply "kissing - only the sick parents would bite"....but I want to keep tabs on her !
I think she is trying to say look at my wicked Alessia , stop picking on us for trying to discipline her , stop saying we are nasty it’s her who is nasty that is the impression I got from this post

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I think she is trying to say look at my wicked Alessia , stop picking on us for trying to discipline her , stop saying we are nasty it’s her who is nasty that is the impression I got from this post
Someone (very) earlier in the thread said that the SJs use their children as weapon to stop people making comment by doing again what they are “accused of” and above all showing it with a comment.
This is another example.

Reactions: 9
Uploaded their deleted video along with the old clip from two years ago to the tattle accounts so it can be shared without giving views to accounts that monetise it.

If anyone is on parenting facebook groups it could reach a lot of people if shared.

They are both sick assholes.

Reactions: 10
Hi I’m just new on this thread , absolute disgrace what those parents have done to that poor child . I’ve signed the petition but I’ve just got an email & it said there are 300 signatures , surely there are more people outraged at this !!

Reactions: 3
Can’t help but wonder what the grandma’s think about this ? If it were me I would be horrified and very ashamed of my son/daughter , Alessia would have cried and struggled and he would have had to hold her in place whilst doing this that is the picture I have in my mind and it’s disturbing to imagine , he did this to his little girl 😞

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Anna has blocked me and all I did was like the comments people were making about the shower incident 🙄
I posted quite a few comments basically expressing how barbaric I thought it was. Surprisingly they are still there and I haven’t been blocked!!!

Reactions: 5
Social services and the police really need to step in and interview each child separately to find out what really goes on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Please put a trigger warning....this is extremely upsetting. 😥😣😣
Someone send them that clip and ask if they think it’s abuse? If they think it’s ok to do then surely they’d say there’s nothing wrong with the clip- and if They can watch that and still believe it’s ok they are sick

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.