SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
moved from the ingham family thread

Child abuse??? I get that it is not the best approach to parenting and there were many less cruel approaches they could have used but I am concerned that the word abuse is being watered down here. No, I was as shocked as anyone when I heard what they did and would never have done that to my own kids but I don't agree with a petition to have them investigated. That is going too far.
The fact that Anna wouldn’t do it and had to get Johnathan to do it because “it seems cruel” reeks of child abuse to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Child abuse??? I get that it is not the best approach to parenting and there were many less cruel approaches they could have used but I am concerned that the word abuse is being watered down here. No, I was as shocked as anyone when I heard what they did and would never have done that to my own kids but I don't agree with a petition to have them investigated. That is going too far.
Well Annie let me get you a (naked) cold shower because you failed learning something and tell me your impressions.

Oh and Eduardo replying to the question asked to Alessia :”do you know why you had cold shower” by “because you were naughty”.
Not “ because of your poop mess” no it was “you were being naughty”
So for me it has been going on as a punishment for years.😳
Did I read right “this is going too far”?
No giving poor children cold showerS is going too far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
And after he said she had a cold shower, another kid says "like last night".

They might have ended their social media influencer career themselves with the footage they choose to record, edit and then make public. They really do believe they're untouchable.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It is corporal punishment, from the link below "any act causing deliberate physical pain or discomfort to a minor child in response to some undesired behavior"

Corporal punishment is illegal in schools, but still legal in the home in the UK. Morally, however, it's shocking. Plus, if this is something that happens in that household regularly, which the evidence suggests, it seems to be ineffectual, given when the child is asked if they know what they were punished for, she says no.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I am appalled at Anna's IG. She's posted a photo of the four children together and Alessia is kissing Andrea's head. Anna the sick witch has joked "Biting or kissing her baby brother? We shall never know... " followed by laughing emojis ! I was going to reply "kissing - only the sick parents would bite"....but I want to keep tabs on her !

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Uploaded their deleted video along with the old clip from two years ago to the tattle accounts so it can be shared without giving views to accounts that monetise it.

If anyone is on parenting facebook groups it could reach a lot of people if shared.

So I just came here from a link from another thread. They punish their kids, young kids, with cold showers?! Who are these people!! That first clip of the toddler who had an accident made me so sad.

Reactions: 8
Because I assume they used to same punishment when Emilia was potty training or for something else (because E said « when they’re a little bit naughty »)

Are you able to go off and educate yourself right now on the approach of 'scaring' children....however this is done; could be cold showers, or something else - stupid pranks which @saccinejolys also engage in.. If a cold shower was administered to an adult in the same way, it is a criminal and physical assault. Why is it any different when inflicted on a small, vulnerable and growing BABY! IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are you able to go off and educate yourself right now on the approach of 'scaring' children....however this is done; could be cold showers, or something else - stupid pranks which @saccinejolys also engage in.. If a cold shower was administered to an adult in the same way, it is a criminal and physical assault. Why is it any different when inflicted on a small, vulnerable and growing BABY! IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
I am not sure you read my com ent properly, I must definitely did not sat it was acceptable. I agree with you, it is far from acceptable parenting but there is a big difference between someone being a bit cruel and then full on accusing them of abuse

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I am not sure you read my com ent properly, I must definitely did not sat it was acceptable. I agree with you, it is far from acceptable parenting but there is a big difference between someone being a bit cruel and then full on accusing them of abuse
Cruelty = abuse! Sorry to break it to ya.

Reactions: 16
IT IS ABUSE

I don’t know how to articulate this but you don’t seem to understand the fact that washing off her poop with cold water is an abuse.

On the contrary you seem to think that beating a kid as punishment is the only way to describe abuse which I strongly disagree with.

On the contrary for me (beaten as punishment) it is more abusive to put a cold shower to a 2 yo child because it holds a “torture” pattern, something dark.
I don’t know how to explain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I am appalled at Anna's IG.
I live for the winter stories, Anna getting up in the middle of the fecking night to manically burn off the gluten free slice of apple she had the day before. Before putting on her makeup to do FECK all for the rest of the day.
The whispering in the dark 🤣 I’m sure there’s a community somewhere who would get off on that.
Personally I just find it highly amusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

If Jonathon had said Anna had done something wrong so he’s decided to punish her by giving her a cold shower, that would be abuse. It would cause an uproar and everybody would be talking about it. How is it any different when it’s done to a child? She’s only two. She doesn’t even understand why she was punished.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

OmG heartbreaking 😳
Nobody defend them except SJs dumb minions.
This breaks my heart, that poor little boy is screaming in the shower, he is being tortured! How anyone could watch that and say that there is no problem with what the SJs have done beggars belief! It's not discipline, discipline teaches children to know right from wrong etc. this punishment and abuse just frightens them into submission! 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
This breaks my heart, that poor little boy is screaming in the shower, he is being tortured! How anyone could watch that and say that there is no problem with what the SJs have done beggars belief! It's not discipline, discipline teaches children to know right from wrong etc. this punishment and abuse just frightens them into submission! 😢
Please put a trigger warning....this is extremely upsetting. 😥😣😣

• Sad
Reactions: 10
People have been imprisoned for giving their child cold showers, so I think it does need a pretty serious addressing. It's military and prison grade torture for any favour!

• Angry
Oh I’m sorry
Do you want me to deleted my post with the footage ?

I reported it so hope it will be deleted.
I just found it incredibly painful to watch. Lets allow the mods to make the decision. It hurts so much to see terror instilled in a child.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

I do cold showers at the end of my hot shower, it’s horrific but I believe it helps me health wise, however, im an adult and I’m choosing to do it, but it is brutal and it takes your breath away! Now they did not say we are showering her with Luke warm water, they said cold! Anna said she couldn’t do it as it’s horrible or something, it’s humiliating and brutal and the thing is Alessia didn’t understand why.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.