SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is absolutely insane that in 2019 people are being silenced and cannot talk about this subject. Free speech will win the day!
Agree. People are only commenting on what they saw, content the SJ's filmed, edited and uploaded to YT, nothing has been made up or exaggerated, they quite clearly showed, and explained, they used a cold shower to discipline a very young child. No-one filmed it in secret and uploaded it to troll them. Child abuse argument asside, their audience will fall into 2 catagories, those that are ok with them doing it, and those who are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just a thought , most brands won’t stop working with these huge instagram accounts the advertising is too good an opportunity to pass up , they don’t care about people or their bairns they care about keeping shareholders happy , one way that we can all fight back is to boycott the big brands in fairness they are overrated and they have no social conscience we have to make them care about their customers ! Not buying their products and being honest about why will shake them up we have the power we just don’t exercise that power !!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just a thought , most brands won’t stop working with these huge instagram accounts the advertising is too good an opportunity to pass up , they don’t care about people or their bairns they care about keeping shareholders happy , one way that we can all fight back is to boycott the big brands in fairness they are overrated and they have no social conscience we have to make them care about their customers ! Not buying their products and being honest about why will shake them up we have the power we just don’t exercise that power !!
Yes I agree but we don’t know very well what those brands are.
And they are vloggers so I don’t think they work regularly with some brands.
It’s just a « one time collaboration » each time or am I wrong ?

Reactions: 1
Children don’t need to be potty trained by 3, if a childcare setting refuses a child who is still in nappies or pull ups they are wrong. My daughter was late to crack it and started pre-school in pull ups. They were so supportive and explained all children are ready at different times and completely respected the fact I knew my child best and didn’t ever make me feel bad. Once she was ready she mastered it in a couple of days (we’d tried numerous times before - all disastrous)

My little boy was exactly the same, he started nursery at 3 wearing pull ups, we’d tried twice to potty train before then, and realised he wasn’t quite ready, he cracked it after a couple of months of being at nursery - think seeing other kids going to the toilet helped him! Every child is different and they do things when they’re ready. But I agree, any childcare that refuses is definitely in the wrong because I asked my health visitor about this as I was worried and she assure me they cannot refuse!

Reactions: 6
I use to love watching Sacconejolys.
I got their book and two calendars.

But now after this awful thing of cold shower I unsubscribed from them on everything.

Why even keep it in. There knew the black flash would start and it has.
Alessia is a different child she didnt know the outside world till she was older and even now she still in that house n in a cot with the side up.
Take that down buy a safety side so she can get out and try see if she can go to the toilet. But no their dont think of this because she the rainbow baby their want to wrap her up in cotton wool and not let her grow up more and try do stuff that most children are learning to do.
So when she goes to nursery there going to have to do it or the nanny.
Anna has given up on her children and cant be arsed with them. She gives the to Jonathan he does everything for them kids whilst she moans their not doing what she wants and their acting out. Hmm cause there taking after the dad more your just their and not a parent.

Anyway. So sick of watching them now but I just want to know how my fave kid is in this family (E2) as I have always felt sorry for him.

Can someone tell me who kelly is please I keep seeing it on here but I have no clue n I dont follow a lot other youtubers.

Sorry for the rant.
Organised Motherhood is her Instagram name I have followed her for a good while she is upfront about her ads and not at all misleading she has opinions and she shares them despite losing followers which I believe shows Integrity !

Reactions: 11
We walk amongst people who think a cold shower to shock a two year old into ‘correcting’ her behaviour will work and is suitable and loving parenting.

There is a great deal of tit parenting and we’re seeing the parents and their logic on you tube, twitter and IG.

It’s worrying that people go along with what they’re doing and refuse to speak out against them, some people are just sheep and have no mind of their own! I can’t believe that people actually believe this is an acceptable way to treat a child!

The SacconeJolys are not the only ones with the ability and power to influence. If you’re outraged, tell everyone about it and where they can see the evidence for themselves. You don’t have to Make yourself a target. Chat about it with your hair stylist, friends over coffee, nail tech, family, PTA colleagues. If even a small percentage of those you tell follow suit and do the same, it snowballs.

Media kowtows to businesses. Businesses kowtow to the wants of people. People kowtow to what they see in the media... and the cycle begins again. But rarely an organic movement pops up that bucks the system. If a social movement demands, the cycle can change direction.

The only way the SJs will be served justice and this horrible practice is universally frowned upon is if enough everyday PEOPLE demand it. Not social media leeches, not organisations, not newspapers, not SJ diehards. They’re all in a symbiotic relationship.

Reactions: 17
I don’t know to be honest as I don’t watch the vlogs but most big brands work with Influencers I know with Mrs Hinch for instance works with Proctor&Gamble who I would never now buy their products I am against chemicals anyway ! Shark hoovers which have given freebies to Hinch , Meldrum and many more I am talking in general terms about all brands that work with shady Influencers those that forget to declare ads and gifts not SJ directly but for instance I Weill never buy anything from Scampwhatever who are working with them now even after the cold shower that is an example but tell them why you won’t be buying their clothing this is the only way to get them to develop a social conscience by hitting them in their profits people buy far too much as it is in my humble opinion but I am definitely more of a minimalist by nature so it’s not a hard choice for me !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow the whole shower thing is awful , anyone remember when they had Andrea was terrible how he was holding him with his head flopping everywhere I can’t watch them anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The SacconeJolys are not the only ones with the ability and power to influence. If you’re outraged, tell everyone about it and where they can see the evidence for themselves. You don’t have to Make yourself a target. Chat about it with your hair stylist, friends over coffee, nail tech, family, PTA colleagues. If even a small percentage of those you tell follow suit and do the same, it snowballs.

Media kowtows to businesses. Businesses kowtow to the wants of people. People kowtow to what they see in the media... and the cycle begins again. But rarely an organic movement pops up that bucks the system. If a social movement demands, the cycle can change direction.

The only way the SJs will be served justice and this horrible practice is universally frowned upon is if enough everyday PEOPLE demand it. Not social media leeches, not organisations, not newspapers, not SJ diehards. They’re all in a symbiotic relationship.
Absolutely amongst my family and friends I use gentle terms but just highlight the issues without getting Ranty ! I save my rants for tattle 😂

Reactions: 8
They do care about public appearance though, so they may stop brand deals with sacconejolys due to a potential backlash of supporting them.

It's not mainstream enough though so no brands will stop tbh

Reactions: 10
They do care about public appearance though, so they may stop brand deals due to a potential backlash of supporting them.

It's not mainstream enough though so no brands will stop
After the « pill rape » scandal, ASDA immediately stopped his contract with Anna though.
Although it was Jonathan who made the awful « joke ».
That’s why they are deleting and removing everything.
They learnt from the past.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
My little boy was exactly the same, he started nursery at 3 wearing pull ups, we’d tried twice to potty train before then, and realised he wasn’t quite ready, he cracked it after a couple of months of being at nursery - think seeing other kids going to the toilet helped him! Every child is different and they do things when they’re ready. But I agree, any childcare that refuses is definitely in the wrong because I asked my health visitor about this as I was worried and she assure me they cannot refuse!
Yes 👏🏼

My son starts preschool in a couple weeks and he’s still in pull ups. We’ve tried to toilet train him and he got really upset and worked up, he’s not ready yet. My daughter was the opposite and was out of nappies before 3. I’ve spoken to his preschool and they’re fine with him being in pull ups and said the same regarding him seeing other children go may help him and to try again after Christmas. Every child is different and will come out of them when they’re ready

Some big brands have already said they do not want to work with them again. This was posted on another forum
it shows some brands do have standards and do not want to work with bad influencers who will affect their sales and reputation.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Some big brands have already said they do not want to work with them again. This was posted on another forum
it shows some brands do have standards and do not want to work with bad influencers who will affect their sales and reputation.
I am speaking about the brands they are currently working with apart platterlondon, and scampanddude,hello fresh also .
Not the past ones.
Some emails you showed are from April 2016
And previously I did say that ASDA did stop working with them as soon as the pill rape joke was made.

Reactions: 2

"
Vimeo has removed or disabled access to the video OUR 2 YEAR OLD HAS A PROBLEM!! as a result of a third-party notification by Mr that claims this material is infringing on their copyright."

Trying to get all evidence removed and silence people again, we all know who the MR in question is. You can upload the video again but at a slower speed or tweek is a bit sizewise and I think that means it cannot be removed, someone might know more about this.

I am speaking about the brands they are currently working with apart platterlondon, and scampanddude,hello fresh also .
Not the past ones.
Some emails you showed are from April 2016
And previously I did say that ASDA did stop working with them as soon as the pill rape joke was made.
The first one is from 2016, the others are from July 2019, they are all brands they have recently worked with.

The first one is from 2016, the others are from July 2019, they are all brands they have recently worked with.
That’s good then if they already are not working with them, people won’t boycott.
Now let’s boycott the current ones which are?

I think that from the beginning you didn’t understand my point.

Reactions: 2
The story the other week in the papers of them crying troll and sympathy was absolutely Gleam doing PR damage control. They know fine rightly people are raising concerns about the children, the dogs his insensitive jokes.

Brands are concerned, gleam peddled our that story to try and get sympathy and people onside.

They can’t wiggle out of this. They admitted to this themselves and shared it..

At least we are standing up for those kids and giving them a voice. Those kids are cash cows and it’s heartbreaking

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.