Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jono explained it all in the description Alex visited as a friend who just so happens to be a hairdresser and then gave them all a haircut.
Oh so just because she's a friend it doesn't matter. How many other friends homes does she visit and not wear ppe.
That is the lamest excuse I've ever heard.
Comments are mostly against him.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Jono explained it all in the description Alex visited as a friend who just so happens to be a hairdresser and then gave them all a haircut.
Oh so just because she's a friend it doesn't matter. How many other friends homes does she visit and not wear ppe.
That is the lamest excuse I've ever heard.
Comments are mostly against him.
If she was there as a friend as per government guidelines in another household you need to still be 2 metres, it’s just bullshit

• Angry
Reactions: 20
This right here is why I call Jonathan and Anna out on their constant lies about their appearance. It's no different from the outcry yrs ago about magazines photo shopping the tit out of celebrities putting forth a totally unrealistic image that regular ppl compared themselves to. Don't walk around acting all concieded like your gods gift to the earth with your FAKE appearance. You could slap a beauty filter on a pig and make it look pretty. The point is they deserve to be brought back down to earth so to speak and called out for acting better then they are because a filter gave them false confidence.

Would Jonathan still be posting duck face selfies if the real image on the right were his only option? I think not.

View attachment 180439
He does look very unattractive in the second picture.

His pouting and doughy eyes game was always strong lol

Don’t compare him to Rylan!! I love Rylan

His pouting and doughy eyes game was always strong lol

Don’t compare him to Rylan!! I love Rylan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jono put in the description of the video that Alex is without PPE as she was there in her capacity as a friend who just happens to know how to cut hair, and not officially as a hair dresser, which is why none of them were in PPE. What a joke- if she is there as a friend and taking money to cut hair, then she is operating as a hair dresser and violating government restrictions. And it is all there on video as evidence if she ever gets caught doing that.
As if the virus cares .....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Jono put in the description of the video that Alex is without PPE as she was there in her capacity as a friend who just happens to know how to cut hair, and not officially as a hair dresser, which is why none of them were in PPE. What a joke- if she is there as a friend and taking money to cut hair, then she is operating as a hair dresser and violating government restrictions. And it is all there on video as evidence if she ever gets caught doing that.
So is he saying that she hasn’t been cutting anybody else’s hair ? Yeah right. First of all, Joan you don’t have any friends and secondly “friends” can still pass Covid to each other.

• Angry
Jonathan Joly is the biggest clown on Youtube! “You guys really liked the interviewy thing we did so you’ll have another one tomorrow where I’ll feed my children chocolate”. How’s that an interview? 🤦‍♀️ People watched the assumption video because they are nosey and want to see what the children say to all the juicy questions you fool. I will eat my hat some chocolate when tomorrow’s video will gain as much views as the assumptions one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Speaking of Erika, how the hell does she afford to live alone when she never uploads, barely gets sponsors, and has hardly any views? Does she work or even go to uni?

Reactions: 10
Jof said he's getting the other two kids names done re tattoos, where on his shortass body is Alessia Francesca gonna fit!?😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Reactions: 2
Late, but regarding the SJs completely insensitive rv 'goodbye tour': as always, he hid the half of the truth that could make them look unrelatable in the viewers eyes. The kids let it slip that Anna actually slept in a hotel every night, only Jonathan and the three older kids slept in the rv. The first shots of them waking up was always just the kids and then Anna later appeared nicely dressed, in full make up and freshly curled hair.

• Haha
  • Wow

Have you read the comments on the video. There are so many criticising the lack of Ppe. She might be a friend but she is there as a hairdresser and I bet they paid her. And apparently she sneezed into her hand and didn’t wash her hands. Maybe finally some of their due hard followers will see the light. That pair are so convinced that even their tit doesn’t stink that they Have the audacity to put that video up. There’s a global pandemic that will get worse if the rules aren’t followed!!

Late, but regarding the SJs completely insensitive rv 'goodbye tour': as always, he hid the half of the truth that could make them look unrelatable in the viewers eyes. The kids let it slip that Anna actually slept in a hotel every night, only Jonathan and the three older kids slept in the rv. The first shots of them waking up was always just the kids and then Anna later appeared nicely dressed, in full make up and freshly curled hair.
I suppose her excuse was that she was keeping the youngest one alive with the nectar from the gods that only comes from booby and she must have luxury!!

On his old fella?? 💪😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.