Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what Anna thinks of the whole Wayfair conspiracy theory as an avid Wayfair user. I'm guessing it wouldn't bother Jonathan in the slightest since he doesn't even care about the safety and welfare of his own children.
Hi y'all! I haven't commented in awhile but have been reading. Can someone, if ya don't mind, explain to me what's up with Wayfair? I haven't heard anything about it...

Also, what did Anal post on Instagram today that cause her to lose over 500 subscribers today alone?! I love it haha they are both losing hundreds a day and even on their YouTube channel according to Social blade, they lose an average of 330 a day! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Just had a look at the three channels and their viewing figures are shocking.
Jono must be sitting his pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The E's look thrilled to be used for money in mommy's new baking video. 😒

Anna and Jonathan's channels should not involve the kids at all! Give those poor kids a break already! 3 YouTube channels and daddies TikTok all rely heavily on the kids for success. They both know the kids are the only reason most of their viewers tune in. Sorry kids you need to earn a paycheck so your parents can live lavishly off your backs.

Screenshot_20200713-133029_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Did he shut up talking the whole time? I felt sorry for the tattoo artist.
🙄🙄 this is finished???? What some diagonal lines??? That look like its be filled in with a sharpie!!! 🙊🙀
Hi y'all! I haven't commented in awhile but have been reading. Can someone, if ya don't mind, explain to me what's up with Wayfair? I haven't heard anything about it...

Also, what did Anal post on Instagram today that cause her to lose over 500 subscribers today alone?! I love it haha they are both losing hundreds a day and even on their YouTube channel according to Social blade, they lose an average of 330 a day! 😂😂😂
Look up wayfair, theres talk saying they are trafficking children in some of there furniture, charging thousands of pounds and calling the said piece of furniture after a child who has been missing for years, all very odd!!

The amount of time they spend deleteing comments and blocking people they have propley removed them altogether not realising they arnt getting new viewers to make up for it!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hi, I’m a new poster but long time lurker.

Seeing their hairdresser in their home, no PPE whatsoever shows their lack of self awareness and their ignorance. Correct me if I’m wrong, but hairdressers are required by the government to wear PPE and their hairdresser didn’t even bother with a mask? They put their children’s lives, and their nanny’s as well as anyone else they come into contact with, at risk but hey, as long as those roots are sorted!
This is a safeguarding issue at this point.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I know we mention this all the time, but I just can't get over it. They have nice full lips. I don't understand the overlining by so much in such an obvious manner when it's not needed.
instagrid_2020713141756944.jpg

Anna's sister, Erika, for those who may not know.
Screenshot_20200712-192127-01.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I've noticed a fair few people in the comments call them out, pointing out Alex's lack of PPE, and in face their lack of PPE, and their lack of saying anything to her about it. Some are calling them irresponsible and that they are setting a bad example.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She also sneezed in the kitchen into her hand and just grabbed what looked like a towel from the side to wipe, like what happened to actually washing your hands for 2 minutes or at the very least using hand sanitizer. I used to like them but the more I watch the more I see all the signs of bad people

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Hi, I’m a new poster but long time lurker.

Seeing their hairdresser in their home, no PPE whatsoever shows their lack of self awareness and their ignorance. Correct me if I’m wrong, but hairdressers are required by the government to wear PPE and their hairdresser didn’t even bother with a mask? They put their children’s lives, and their nanny’s as well as anyone else they come into contact with, at risk but hey, as long as those roots are sorted!
This is a safeguarding issue at this point.
i read on the government website that hair dressers should be wearing a full face visor and mask.. so that she wasn't even wearing a mask is bad.. i hope she doesn't have other customers that she does this with..

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Must of been the pic of her arse eating her shorts, if she dressed for her shape she has a pretty decent figure

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i read on the government website that hair dressers should be wearing a full face visor and mask.. so that she wasn't even wearing a mask is bad.. i hope she doesn't have other customers that she does this with..
Jono put in the description of the video that Alex is without PPE as she was there in her capacity as a friend who just happens to know how to cut hair, and not officially as a hair dresser, which is why none of them were in PPE. What a joke- if she is there as a friend and taking money to cut hair, then she is operating as a hair dresser and violating government restrictions. And it is all there on video as evidence if she ever gets caught doing that.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.