Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope. Neither do I.
Not unless his base level of fitness was very good to start with .

Started couch to 5k in March. Still can't do more than 5k and my average page is between 7.30-9 minutes a km depending on the day. And I'm in my mid 20's.
Very keen runner here. What time is he claiming?

Reactions: 2
Wonder what Anna thinks of the whole Wayfair conspiracy theory as an avid Wayfair user. I'm guessing it wouldn't bother Jonathan in the slightest since he doesn't even care about the safety and welfare of his own children.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wonder what Anna thinks of the whole Wayfair conspiracy theory as an avid Wayfair user. I'm guessing it wouldn't bother Jonathan in the slightest since he doesn't even care about the safety and welfare of his own children.
Just been reading about that wayfair thing, shocking, even if it's not true why name furniture items after young missing girls??? 😡 very dodgey!!!!! But wont stop anal with her freebies!!!! If she can stick by one of her "friends" rehoming her child a bit of child trafficking will go right over there heads!!!😦

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
His tattoos are truly horrendous 😱 (and I'm a fan of tattoos!)
Do you remember the prank when he got Alessia's name tattooed and it was spelt wrong 🙄
images.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
So Jonnyboy does read here. I put it too him last week to show us him actually running and now surprise :LOL:

I think Anna looks great for 4 kids. Unfortunately she is wearing clothes too small. Also I think if you put your life in public you have to expect a variety of comments. If you don’t like negative comments then don’t put your life for everyone to see 💖

Omg... haha that is my walking average.. haha. The truth is revealed. Such a liar 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know the first thing about tattoos, but do those 'filler' lines look really wonky to anyone else? Are they supposed to look like this? A bit like when I used to scribble on a notepad during a long phone call as a kid.

Stories_•_Instagram.png

Oh and (again, I have no idea what I'm talking about lol) but thinking that his original old 'tribal' tattoo is like 20 years old, I would've thought it would've looked better to kind of re-ink those outlines again. Now it's just an old faded, wonky tattoo with fresh, also wonky filler lines, no?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh wow they're really bad. Uneven spacing, not all the same angle. Did he really wait this long to then have them filled out like this? Ridiculous.

• Sick
Oh wow they're really bad. Uneven spacing, not all the same angle. Did he really wait this long to then have them filled out like this? Ridiculous.
His skin looks extremely sun damaged. He needs to get checked for skin cancer ASAP.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't know the first thing about tattoos, but do those 'filler' lines look really wonky to anyone else? Are they supposed to look like this? A bit like when I used to scribble on a notepad during a long phone call as a kid.

View attachment 180355

Oh and (again, I have no idea what I'm talking about lol) but thinking that his original old 'tribal' tattoo is like 20 years old, I would've thought it would've looked better to kind of re-ink those outlines again. Now it's just an old faded, wonky tattoo with fresh, also wonky filler lines, no?
He might as well have the kids doodle on it with a black sharpie. Oops I forgot no colouring materials allowed at home by Anna 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This woman is ridiculous. One week she wants to be thin like a stick and cries about how much weight she gained, only eats tiny portions of burned veggies and the next week she eats carbs on carbs and pretends she loves her big butt and her cellulite. S H E. N E E D S. H E L P!
It's like she has multiple personalities!!! She's constantly flipping between them and you never know who'll show up 1 day to the next. Of course the" look I have chub and cellulite" Anna often shows up when there's money involved or some kind of body positivity campaign she's a part of but still. She was crying just a few days ago about how tragic it is she gained weight and now she's totally fine with it. Nah. I call BS. Tomorrow she'll be posting a facetuned "look how skinny I am" picture to get all those wow you're so hot for a mom of 4 comments. Also I promise she cringes everytime she hears someone say she looks like a mom of 4 should look. Nope...she's not accepting that she's in the normal mom body category. Her goal is to always look like she did at 20 and had no kids. She needs to feel superior to other moms.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
They are some busy, hard working parents. Luckily they have a nanny, otherwise they would burn out real quick. Look at this superhuman-father, getting his ugly tattoos renewed on a Monday afternoon while busy bee Anna is baking another cake because yesterday she decided she loves to gain weight and have curves after spending the weeks before starving herself.
Lovely family. 😍

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
This right here is why I call Jonathan and Anna out on their constant lies about their appearance. It's no different from the outcry yrs ago about magazines photo shopping the tit out of celebrities putting forth a totally unrealistic image that regular ppl compared themselves to. Don't walk around acting all concieded like your gods gift to the earth with your FAKE appearance. You could slap a beauty filter on a pig and make it look pretty. The point is they deserve to be brought back down to earth so to speak and called out for acting better then they are because a filter gave them false confidence.

Would Jonathan still be posting duck face selfies if the real image on the right were his only option? I think not.

20200713_100426.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This right here is why I call Jonathan and Anna out on their constant lies about their appearance. It's no different from the outcry yrs ago about magazines photo shopping the tit out of celebrities putting forth a totally unrealistic image that regular ppl compared themselves to. Don't walk around acting all concieded like your gods gift to the earth with your FAKE appearance. You could slap a beauty filter on a pig and make it look pretty. The point is they deserve to be brought back down to earth so to speak and called out for acting better then they are because a filter gave them false confidence.

Would Jonathan still be posting duck face selfies if the real image on the right were his only option? I think not.

View attachment 180439
He is rough in both to be fair 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.