Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so in her insta stories Anna encourages people to sign a petition to prevent puppies being trafficked in from Europe or something and says how horrified she is....interesting that she was not horrified enough to sign and share petitions for the whole black lives matter protests, even when so many people pointed out they weren't doing enough with their generic post on it, that was then followed by silence. So she cares more about animal lives than human lives....
she doesn't really care about animal lives that much or she'd look after her own dogs properly.. :rolleyes: i swear i read that they had 5 puppies and one wouldn't eat so they let it die instead of helping it?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Their hairdresser comes to their house I believe
Which.... is that even allowed yet? I would not have done that. But they of course can't go to a salon since they found Alex who is willing to drive from Essex to theirs in Surrey.... sigh.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Which.... is that even allowed yet? I would not have done that. But they of course can't go to a salon since they found Alex who is willing to drive from Essex to theirs in Surrey.... sigh.
🤷🏻‍♀️ Really not sure hon, either way you’d think given the circumstances you’d want to protect yourselves and your hairdresser; it might’ve smudged her lipstick though and we all know that isn’t allowed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤷🏻‍♀️ Really not sure hon, either way you’d think given the circumstances you’d want to protect yourselves and your hairdresser; it might’ve smudged her lipstick though and we all know that isn’t allowed
When on the vlog Jonathan showed that he had bought face masks for the family he opened a drawer and showed the medical facemasks Anna got herself 'For when she goes into London'. ONCE. She went into London ONCE, and that was 'by car' (Uber, not her driving), and only because she had to have her chipped tooth repared as she could not possibly go any longer like this, eventhough you could barely see it.........

But yes, the family has plenty of masks, they just don't use them. I hope Alex did wear hers.

Reactions: 10
she doesn't really care about animal lives that much or she'd look after her own dogs properly.. :rolleyes: i swear i read that they had 5 puppies and one wouldn't eat so they let it die instead of helping it?
Actually I'm pretty sure they thought it was being greedy and eating too much, so they purposely took it away from the mother and it starved...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Hello!

I used to be on the Saccone-Jolys forum on GG years back; my username was rockqueenhoney.

I've not followed them since I wrote that letter to them that Jonathan read out on Instagram - he looked crazed and it creeped me out, so I stepped back from it all, even though the way they treated their kids disgusted me.

I'm sad, but not surprised, that it appears nothing has changed. Those poor kids.

It's obvious that Anna never wanted children, but was pressured into it by her husband, or societal factors. Maybe she thought motherhood would bring some form of meaning to her otherwise pointless existence? It blows my mind that they literally film their kids for a living yet never seem to spend any time with them... Trips to the zoo or a girly shopping trip for mum and daughter would make for great content, yet they can't even be bothered to do that? I don't understand, and I never will. I take comfort in the fact that even if their kids forget certain aspects of their awful upbringing, their idiotic parents have made it feasible for them to watch back in the vlogs - good evidence for if any of them ever decide to take legal action for essentially being used for money. I'd be really surprised if all 4 children grow into stable adults unaffected by all of this.

Regarding the TikTok situation... Jonathan is twisted and always has been. There's something not quite right with him, that's always disturbed me... Various inappropriate situations with baby Emilia (the yoghurt incident, the body cream, the mile high club... There's probably lots more but I stopped watching); his complete lack of male friends, his weird friendships with his young female 'fans'... He knows exactly what he's doing. It's disgusting.

I hope karma gets them. No amount of money is worth compromising your children's right to privacy and potentially their safety for.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So weird, she is actually likable somewhat in this video. She even speaks differently.
Back then she was much more normal I would say, she didn’t cook which a lot of commenters took issue with but she did the cleaning and she made homemade food for Emilia, she seemed so happy, she didn’t seem to have any anxiety or depression but since moving to the UK she completely changed, I think she suffered with post natal with both Eduardo and Alessia, and having Jonathan as her only source of comfort really did a number on her.

There is most definitely something wrong with Jonathan the list is probably as long as my arm! They would all benefit from some therapy and time offline, but he especially, when I first came across them I thought he was Anna’s weird brother, I found him super creepy and over the years he’s just gotten worse!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Does Eduardo have any hair left now or have the shaved him completely? His hair looked so lovely longer! Also Jonathan's hair looks like pubes.
1594492988560.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Who the F**k organises hair clippings into piles like that to show it off? Makes me 🤢. Given how Anna always goes on about how much hair she has that’s really not a lot in her pile

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The kid decided to beat her up
instagrid_2020711151253897.jpg

And I think she liked it.
Screenshot_20200711-150000-01.jpeg

Then he decided to nosedive into her raised arm with her phone in it. Classic!
Screenshot_20200711-150514.png

Reactions: 8
Hello!

I used to be on the Saccone-Jolys forum on GG years back; my username was rockqueenhoney.

I've not followed them since I wrote that letter to them that Jonathan read out on Instagram - he looked crazed and it creeped me out, so I stepped back from it all, even though the way they treated their kids disgusted me.

I'm sad, but not surprised, that it appears nothing has changed. Those poor kids.

It's obvious that Anna never wanted children, but was pressured into it by her husband, or societal factors. Maybe she thought motherhood would bring some form of meaning to her otherwise pointless existence? It blows my mind that they literally film their kids for a living yet never seem to spend any time with them... Trips to the zoo or a girly shopping trip for mum and daughter would make for great content, yet they can't even be bothered to do that? I don't understand, and I never will. I take comfort in the fact that even if their kids forget certain aspects of their awful upbringing, their idiotic parents have made it feasible for them to watch back in the vlogs - good evidence for if any of them ever decide to take legal action for essentially being used for money. I'd be really surprised if all 4 children grow into stable adults unaffected by all of this.

Regarding the TikTok situation... Jonathan is twisted and always has been. There's something not quite right with him, that's always disturbed me... Various inappropriate situations with baby Emilia (the yoghurt incident, the body cream, the mile high club... There's probably lots more but I stopped watching); his complete lack of male friends, his weird friendships with his young female 'fans'... He knows exactly what he's doing. It's disgusting.

I hope karma gets them. No amount of money is worth compromising your children's right to privacy and potentially their safety for.
Hi lisa, yea it's so hard to watch the abuse going on and know theres very little you can do to stop it but hope and pray it stops soon!!! Hes one very weird freek, totally in love with him self, now even worse than ever since his girly crushes!! Just shows what kind of sick perv he is!!! Just a glorified pimp with thoses kids,especially the girls!!! Shes no better either, the list goes on and on, but I agree with you on karma, just hope it happens soon and those kids can go on to have a better life 😒

Does Eduardo have any hair left now or have the shaved him completely? His hair looked so lovely longer! Also Jonathan's hair looks like pubes.
View attachment 178933
Just leave it there for the cleaner on monday😆😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
View attachment 178933
That not all Eduardos. He didn't have that much. The kids be bald if its all his. I think some is Emilia's. My mobile hairdresser isn't even doing hair yet she said maybe after the 25th July. Lucky i'm okay for now. But come August I will need a sort out.

Hi lisa, yea it's so hard to watch the abuse going on and know theres very little you can do to stop it but hope and pray it stops soon!!! Hes one very weird freek, totally in love with him self, now even worse than ever since his girly crushes!! Just shows what kind of sick perv he is!!! Just a glorified pimp with thoses kids,especially the girls!!! Shes no better either, the list goes on and on, but I agree with you on karma, just hope it happens soon and those kids can go on to have a better life 😒

Just leave it there for the cleaner on monday😆😆

Karma? They barely lift a finger, have no qualifications & yet they live a life of luxury. Yeah karma’s kicking their ass.

Reactions: 11
Karma? They barely lift a finger, have no qualifications & yet they live a life of luxury. Yeah karma’s kicking their ass.
You could argue that despite keeping up appearances, they are all deeply unhappy deep down. Trapped in a loveless marriage with kids they can't be bothered with, no dreams, no aspirations... Their lives are so boring, I wouldn't trade mine for theirs, no matter how wealthy they are.

The real karma will come when the kids stop performing for the camera and the money dries out. Jonathan is nothing without his vlog camera, and he knows it. Their channel can't last forever. Without their kids they are nothing. It might not happen for a while, but it will come.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ohhh it will come, all in good time😁

You could argue that despite keeping up appearances, they are all deeply unhappy deep down. Trapped in a loveless marriage with kids they can't be bothered with, no dreams, no aspirations... Their lives are so boring, I wouldn't trade mine for theirs, no matter how wealthy they are.

The real karma will come when the kids stop performing for the camera and the money dries out. Jonathan is nothing without his vlog camera, and he knows it. Their channel can't last forever. Without their kids they are nothing. It might not happen for a while, but it will come.
100% true!!! such an unhappy life, no love or happiness no matter what they pretend,

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Jonathan’s hairline is crawling further away by the day! What a waste of money that hair transplant was when it looks like pubes. If you look at how far back his hairline is in recent videos, just how far back did it even used to be?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everything has to come to them. They won't leave the house unless there's no choice (her waxing etc).

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.