Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why the nanny is not making the lunches as that would be part of her duties. It's odd that Anna would make them so far in advance.
Why should she? She does so much with the kids. Anna does nothing with them. Least Anal can do is make their lunches. But I can't for the life of me understand why she'd make them so far in advance. Sometimes she does just come across as thick as tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why should she? She does so much with the kids. Anna does nothing with them. Least Anal can do is make their lunches. But I can't for the life of me understand why she'd make them so far in advance. Sometimes she does just come across as thick as tit.
She is up at 5am like make them then, takes 5 mins. She has serious issues

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is up at 5am like make them then, takes 5 mins. She has serious issues
Exactly, but she spends that time on herself, making herself look beautiful, doing her makeup, exercising like a maniac etc. She hasn't got time for anyone else then. Agreed, she has some serious issue she needs to address before it's too late, not just for herself, but for her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Off course Anna could make them but not almost a week in advance but it is generally part of the nannies duties and I would rather see the kids eat fresh food made by the nanny than days old stale food.
I make my kids lunch the night before as it's a pain in the morning rushing but days old is disgraceful

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why the nanny is not making the lunches as that would be part of her duties. It's odd that Anna would make them so far in advance.
The nanny did not make the school lunches because Anna wants to control those and maybe show them off . she might allow the nanny to prepare lunches at lunch time at home , with Anna being right there ...

Reactions: 6
Why would anybody look at an ad for a nanny unless they have been in the privileged position to be able to afford one. Which I haven’t. I imagine you get what you pay for. Like most things

Reactions: 4
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Why would anybody look at an ad for a nanny unless they have been in the privileged position to be able to afford one. Which I haven’t. I imagine you get what you pay for. Like most things
Well then none of us should be speculating what the nanny should be doing if he can't Google a standard job description.

OMG this kid (not one of the SJs kids) falling off a tractor is just soooooooo funny Jonathan and Emily haha... This kid is probably Emilia or Eduardos age, and easily could've snapped his neck. I bet if this were to happen to Andrea they'd be waiting for him to get up again for way too long after being injured.
Screenshot_20200706_085310_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200706_085327.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And Jonathan is again replying to Emily.... just checked her Twitter, she looks about 16 and has " " Emily of the Emily Roses "- Jonathan Sacconejoly" as her tagline on her profile.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And Jonathan is again replying to Emily.... just checked her Twitter, she looks about 16 and has " " Emily of the Emily Roses "- Jonathan Sacconejoly" as her tagline on her profile.
I think she’s 20 or 21, but she’s been tweeting at Jono for years now, def since she was a teenager. That whole group of girls are around the same age and have been following since teen years.

In reply to the nanny comments - There are different types of nannies or au-paires. Not all of them do household chores (laundry, cleaning etc) - most of them strictly look after the kids including making them meals, helping with homework, playing with them, taking them out to park or walks. It really depends what the specific family has requested and how much they are getting paid. If you want a nanny that does everything I’m sure they are paid big bucks.

I imagine Anna makes the lunches on the weekend as the nanny isn’t often around on the weekend and won’t have time to make them before she starts work Monday morning (for school run?). When they had the live-in nanny maybe she helped make lunches but apparently this current nanny doesn’t live-in. But yeah, Anna is up so early and it takes 5-10min to make lunch’s so why not do it after her workout?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
But yeah, Anna is up so early and it takes 5-10min to make lunch’s so why not do it after her workout?
I think you forget how long it takes Anna to do anything. She spends at least an hour and a half in the middle of the day to make a dinner, of which most of the dishes look like they could easily be done in a half hour. She probably cuts up the ingredients for the wraps slowly, precisely lines up the sliced ingredients, wraps it super slowly, then from the pantry gets one snack at a time for the kids and lines it up on the bench, then lays it all in the lunch box one at a time. If she did everything quickly (well normal speed for majority of parents), then yes it would take max 10 minutes, but we're talking about Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Emily’s and Jonathan imo are flirting he is a big tease he ropes them in doing all sorts of public relations and be moderators for his you tube channels and hypes them up so much they feel so important and they get such satisfaction the attention that J gives them, they are addicted and so devoted to him and anal they can’t see thru that they are just being used, sadly.. he is feeding into they’re vulnerabilities. I was reading the girls comments on there twitter back and forth amongst there group and it’s more prevalent now than ever before how besotted and obsessive they are with that loser Those young girls are so hooked. OMG he is so revolting on so many levels. I can’t see there relationships ending anytime soon.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
jonathan posted about editing the weekend vlog and showed a video of a blonde rolling down a hill with the kids.. can anyone imagine anna doing anything like that!? :rolleyes:
I actually think that is Anna I recognize the gifted Sweaty Betty leggings🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.